PDA

View Full Version : Help! Any idea on distance from Epcot's "Imagine" parking lot to YACHT CLUB?

heycher
02-24-2010, 08:28 AM
Hi there!

I am participating in the Royal Family 5k next weekend... and am staying at the Yacht Club. I have to be at the "Imagine" lot at EPCOT bright and early, and am wondering how far that is from YC?

Can anyone help me? Is it walkable or should I plan on getting a ride there?

Thanks!

madalex
02-24-2010, 08:51 AM
Where is the "Imagine" lot? Is that some portion of the regular parking lot?

If the answer is yes, then it is walkable, but only if you can go through the park to get there. If you have to be there so early that the park is not yet open, then it is not walkable and you will need to get a ride.

MdmMim
02-24-2010, 09:05 AM
You will need a ride. Have fun!

Luv2Roam
02-24-2010, 09:08 AM
Agree, going through the park would be a breeze. Not being able to is another story.

heycher
02-24-2010, 09:19 AM
Thanks so much for your responses! Not having been to YC before, I didn't know you had to go through the park. I will get a ride there, thanks again!!

KimDis
02-24-2010, 09:22 AM
Just changed my post cuz it's redundant.

Yacht Club's one of those "you can't get there (easily) from here" scenarios for the race despite how close the park is to the resort. But you'll ADORE how close it is to EPCOT when you visit via the Int'l Gateway :)

I'm staying at Wilderness Lodge and doing the 5K (too) and just realized yesterday that they would only do pickup at the "Host" Resorts. I get that it's going to be a smaller crowd, so fine. But now I have to make sure I can get a taxi to the Poly. :)