PDA

View Full Version : Current CD on Wonder

Eeyore3838
02-24-2010, 12:12 AM
Anyone know who is the current cruise director on the Wonder? I know Christiaan was on the Wonder a few weeks ago and would love for him to be on our 4-night Wonder when we leave on Sunday.

orlandothebeagle
02-24-2010, 04:52 AM
Anyone know who is the current cruise director on the Wonder? I know Christiaan was on the Wonder a few weeks ago and would love for him to be on our 4-night Wonder when we leave on Sunday.

Fingers crossed for you.
He is just the best:thumbsup2

RanCan
02-24-2010, 05:58 AM
Another question...Looking further down the road, does anyone know if they have annouced the CDs for 2011? I know they have announced the CD for the Dream but I have not heard anything about the Magic or the Wonder.

orlandothebeagle
02-24-2010, 06:12 AM
I thought, christiaan for wonder, brent for magic for forseeable future.

karriemouse
02-24-2010, 07:10 AM
Just got off the Wonder (14-18 Feb) and Christiaan was our CD. He was amazing!!

Girly_Qs
02-24-2010, 07:14 AM
DCL newbie here (one under our belts last Dec, another for next Feb!) . . .

What difference does it make? (asked genuinely)

We had Brent, which I kind of got a kick out of since I'd seen him on one of the Travel Channel shows on DCL before we went - and I recognized his voice immediately upon the first announcement, lol! The most interaction we had though was after leaving one of the shows, when my (then 6yo) dd#1 told him that one day she was going to have his job! :cutie:

Just curious what differences are, since we have nothing to compare our experience to . . . YET!

orlandothebeagle
02-24-2010, 07:27 AM
DCL newbie here (one under our belts last Dec, another for next Feb!) . . .

What difference does it make? (asked genuinely)

We had Brent, which I kind of got a kick out of since I'd seen him on one of the Travel Channel shows on DCL before we went - and I recognized his voice immediately upon the first announcement, lol! The most interaction we had though was after leaving one of the shows, when my (then 6yo) dd#1 told him that one day she was going to have his job! :cutie:

Just curious what differences are, since we have nothing to compare our experience to . . . YET!

:lmao: Christiaans hotter:lmao:
But seriously, I found him more interactive and his announcements were priceless and BOY can he dance:thumbsup2
but to be fair I thought Brent was fine as well, just not as good as Christiaan.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk45/lynnezabek/random/christiancruisedirector-2.jpg

TotallyAngelic
02-24-2010, 07:41 AM
I wonder who will be our CD for the transatlantic on the Wonder Lynne. Last cruise I did we had both Brent and Christiaan on board :goodvibes:goodvibes

DMMarla07860
02-24-2010, 07:59 AM
I wonder who will be our CD for the transatlantic on the Wonder Lynne. Last cruise I did we had both Brent and Christiaan on board :goodvibes:goodvibes

lucky, both on board would be awesome:lmao:

DisneyJenn23
02-24-2010, 09:26 AM

I just got off the Wonder on February 21st and our cruise director was Adam. Christiaan was on the ship, but just watching everything that was going on!

ColoradoDisneyFreaks
02-24-2010, 09:58 AM
We had both Brent and Christian awhile back......was the best of our 3 cruises.

orlandothebeagle
02-24-2010, 10:14 AM

our last cruise when we had brent, Christiaan was coming on board the day we LEFT to be his assistant:sad2: not fair!

I think we are getting brent Sarah and I will get christiaan for PC :thumbsup2