PDA

View Full Version : Pop Century Question

JCMHutch
02-23-2010, 04:52 PM
Hi all. I'm sure this has been asked before so I apologize if I am repeating a thread somewhere. DH & I are staying at the Pop in July and, knowing the place will be busy for the 4th holiday, we are wondering which of the buildings is the quietest. We don't mind walking so we don't need to be close to the main building.

Taja
02-23-2010, 05:11 PM
We haven't been at WDW for major holidays, but we landed in a building at the back of PC that was very quiet! Good access to the parking lot, if you'll have a car. A small hike to the front if you're taking WDW transportation. Not much of an issue in the morning, but my aching bones didn't love it at night! LOL

It was near the computer pool--that's about all I can remember about the location. It was either the 70s or 80s section. :confused3

Amy&Dan
02-23-2010, 06:03 PM
Request a building in the 80's or 90's. You'll have a bit further walk to the main area (but not that far, I'd say around five minutes) but I have to say our room in the 80's was so quiet.

The computer pool is in that section and has always been deserted for the most part when we have stayed there (three times now in the past five years).

MKay
02-23-2010, 06:09 PM
We have requested building 9 in 80's/90's - top floor - corner - closest to bus port for next week. We don't need the food court/shop easy access...just the bus port and a parking lot. I had figured this out after staying in the 50's last year at this same time and then confirmed it with people on here. We are 2 adults, btw.
4 days until we leave...:banana:

Nadjalu
02-23-2010, 06:11 PM
The 90's are going to be very far back, or on the side I should say.
The computer pool is by the 80's which is another quiet area but may not be as quiet as the 90's.

Have fun......POP is wonderful!

chocovrdmicears
02-23-2010, 06:17 PM
We stayed in the 60's, building #5, second floor, facing the lake. It was PERFECT. Super quiet..never heard a thing (other than DH snoring:headache:) and it was very close to the pool & food court.

aepecoraro
02-23-2010, 07:28 PM
We stayed in the 50's section, and it was quiet. Granted we went in January. It wasn't that far from the classic hall or parking lot.