PDA

View Full Version : Gift Card offer - can you help?

mac4fam
02-23-2010, 03:01 PM
My parents booked us for a trip in June. We have 3 separate reservations with dining etc. I am assuming by what I read that I can possibly try to call and get the GC offer. I have a couple of questions as I am totally new to this.

1. Who do I call? What number?

2. Does it matter if a TA made the reservations? We have contacted her once and heard nothing back.

Thanks for the help! I would love to see my parents get something back since they were so generous with the trip!

Becca

beth_cam
02-23-2010, 03:07 PM
If a travel agent made the reservation, you have to go through him/her for changes. I'm sorry he/she hasn't called you back. Try calling someone else at the same office. Someone should be able to help you.

Disney can't or won't open a travel agent reservation. If worse comes to worse you can ***try*** calling disney and asking for customer service and explaining and begging and pleading though. Sometimes all kinds of things happen that aren't supposed to if you can just get the right person on the phone.

Luv2Roam
02-24-2010, 08:39 AM
You will have to go through the TA. I agree try someone else in the office, even that person's boss. That is a downside to going through someone outside of Disney. The TA owns the res, and not the traveler.

singnring
02-24-2010, 01:20 PM
If your TA won't return your call, go online yourself and make a new res with the GC promo.

Then just cancel the res made through the TA.

This is why I like to book things myself. Don't like having someone else in control of my res.

mac4fam
02-27-2010, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone.

We got it all taken care of and 3 500.00 cards will be waiting for the family when we get there.