PDA

View Full Version : WL-CL Honeymoon Suite... Ever Been?? Pix??

LuvLuvLuv
02-23-2010, 03:33 PM
Well we couldn't decide on a villa for the hot tub or club level... So we just booked the best of both worlds!! The Wilderness Lodge honeymoon suite :)

Has anyone had an experience here? I want to make sure we made the right choice :)

Nov 10-16

Laura.bora
02-23-2010, 05:22 PM
Never stayed club level or the villas - but you'll love WL. It's our favorite resort!:lovestruc

TheRustyScupper
02-23-2010, 06:17 PM
Well we couldn't decide on a villa for the hot tub or club level...

What "villa" hot tub?

mom2alix
02-23-2010, 06:19 PM
They're both nice, but the hot tubs in the honeymoon suite are nicer and larger than in the DVC villas. The CL service is really nice for a special trip, too.

I prefer the DVC villa with kids, since you have a the kitchen and washer/dryer, but our pre-kids trips were in the honeymoon suite.

IMDORY
02-23-2010, 06:30 PM
We honeymooned in one of the 4 honeymoon suites at WL in 1997. We were very happy and had a wonderful trip. The jacuzzi tub and shower in the bathroom was very nice. King size bed, cathedral ceilings...Try to see if you can get one of the 2 rooms on the MK side of the resort-you can see fireworks from your balcony and from the little window in the jacuzzi/shower.

When we stayed there in 1997 WL did not have CL yet...so it was pretty quiet up there...it is a bit busier up there now I hear.

Elmo888
02-23-2010, 09:04 PM
We honeymooned in one of the 4 honeymoon suites at WL in 1997. We were very happy and had a wonderful trip. The jacuzzi tub and shower in the bathroom was very nice. King size bed, cathedral ceilings...Try to see if you can get one of the 2 rooms on the MK side of the resort-you can see fireworks from your balcony and from the little window in the jacuzzi/shower.

When we stayed there in 1997 WL did not have CL yet...so it was pretty quiet up there...it is a bit busier up there now I hear.

Wow. Ditto. Even the year.

FWIW, it isn't a suite in the traditional sense. It just has a lovely king bed, big jacuzzi tub, and a relatively secluded location.

TagsMissy
02-24-2010, 01:42 AM
What "villa" hot tub?

I think she means jacuzzi tub