PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge - Deluxe Room/Junior Suite & Club Level Question

ChrisM
02-23-2010, 10:03 AM
We're in the (very preliminary) stages of planning my two children's first trip to Disney. We are planning on having my in-laws joining us and have pretty much settled on a Wilderness Lodge as our likely resort.

For the four of us, we are planning on a deluxe room/junior suite. As for grandma and grandpa, they will be getting their own room. Is it possible to get a regular room that connects/adjoins a deluxe room/junior suite?

Also, if we were to be in adjoining rooms, I realize our room would be considered club level and not on the actual club level and the in-laws would not be club level. While I realize this is probably strictly prohibited, is it possible to let the grandparents tag along to the club level areas or is that completely out of the question?

tiger4me2
02-23-2010, 10:11 AM
This is something you need to bring up with the club level manager or someone in the lead on Club level floor. I have stayed at the WL Club level & seen some bring their adult children up but I think it was because they (the parents) always stay at Club level each visit. I won't say it isn't possible but you should ask first. I know when I stay at the BWI I was allowed to bring guests up to go to lounge but they asked not at the busy times. In the end my friends couldn't come so I never found out about visitors coming into lounge but I did ask & was told it was ok. MHO

ChrisM
02-23-2010, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the information on the club level. I'll be sure to ask.

Does anyone know if regular rooms can be connected to deluxe rooms/junior suites?