PDA

View Full Version : Wwyd???

SweetMommy
02-23-2010, 07:34 AM
I've gotten 2 pin codes this year (none that I could use though). The crazy thing is that they come to my email but are addressed to the Warwick family which isn't me! What happens when I do get a pin code that I could use, but it's not addressed to me??? Should I contact Disney and let them know what is going on? TIA

aceys_h0ney
02-23-2010, 07:44 AM
I don't think you would be able to use it. I got a pin yesterday and could not check an online quote because I did not have the right zip. Turns out Disney has my zip code from ten years ago. My point is they are pretty strict about who uses them, I had to answer a whole bunch of confirmation questions to be able to use my pin number.

SweetMommy
02-23-2010, 08:12 AM
The thing that aggravates me is that Disney is the one who messed up here. My email address has been the same for 10+ years. The cross up happened on their end. I could maybe understand if it was snail mail and it was wrong. Not an email though! I'm thinking I should call them, but not exactly sure who I should talk to??

Pyrate_Pryncess
02-23-2010, 09:20 AM
sis in law had this happen and she called and told them that they were sending stuff to her email but with the wrong name. They changed it for her and allowed her to use the pin! I guess it depends on what kind of CM you get on the phone.....if 1 wont do it for you ask to be transferred to someone else!

CanadianGuy
02-23-2010, 09:22 AM
This appears to be backwards to what you'd expect.

If you live at the address the PIN was sent to, they sometimes will let you use it.

If it's your name but the wrong address.. they sometimes will let you use it.

Beyond that.. they generally don't.