PDA

View Full Version : 35% Discount

yankeeswin
02-22-2010, 07:55 PM
We were happy to be able to book this year's vacation for WL in July - our third year in a row. Love it there. :woohoo::woohoo::

We also were able to take advantage of the 35% discount. A friend also booked, but she noticed that the terms indicated that the prices are not guaranteed until paid in full.

Does anyone think there is a realistic chance that once you have paid your deposit for the reservations, Disney would actually change the price?:confused:

MEK
02-22-2010, 09:01 PM
Hi and Welcome to the Dis! It is always possible that Disney could change the price, but I have honestly never heard of this happening, so I think you are good. Relax and enjoy your July trip!

mlittig
02-22-2010, 11:03 PM
yankeeswim, :welcome: to DIS :wave: I hope you have a magical trip in July :tink:

fireman1
02-23-2010, 08:50 AM
Congrats...
when I called in jan to book my trip, the CM on the phone told me to check my e-mail first before I booked. I did and got a 35% off pin for a Mod.
The downside is you dont get the gift card when you use it, but still, it was a darn good deal.

Bugsmom73
02-23-2010, 08:59 AM
I wouldn't think so, I think it was meant as more of a reference to a price error they had a year or so ago.