PDA

View Full Version : Easter Week Free Dining 4/3-4/10

SWAMPBO
02-22-2010, 07:27 PM
Conflicting information...I know some have said they have received Free QS dining for this week, but when I call Disney, the CM are saying that there are no specials or incentives for that week...I feel lost and confused...

Any wisdom?

aceys_h0ney
02-22-2010, 09:59 PM
My PIN offer for free QSDP was for for stays most nights 2/28/10–7/3/10. It did not list blackout dates but I would assume since it said most there are some blackout dates. Now on past PIN offers I have recvd it did tell the blackout dates in the email but that may not mean anything, the could have just written this one differently.

CanadianGuy
02-23-2010, 08:25 AM
Conflicting information...I know some have said they have received Free QS dining for this week, but when I call Disney, the CM are saying that there are no specials or incentives for that week...I feel lost and confused...

Any wisdom?

Also..

The CM's can only speak (or should) only to offers you have received or that are available to the general public.

They can't (or shouldn't) speak to offers that out on a PIN basis and certainly they shouldn't be saying "Oh yes, there is a free dining offer that week but you're not eligible."

Can you imagine the shreiks of "unfair" ?

There may be blackout dates.. who knows.

SWAMPBO
02-23-2010, 12:07 PM
to still a line from dumb and dumber..."so there is still a chance"...

I will get to work of trying for that infamous pin...last time I needed a pin, I followed the rules established by this board and 3 days later received one...so I will regroup and see if I can "magically" trigger another...sure would be nice to have free dining on Easter since we paid rack rates for everything else...

Whatever I save, I will spend while I am there anyway...it is just more fun that way...

aceys_h0ney
02-23-2010, 12:29 PM
I was shocked at the email account I actually got a PIN on it was completely inactive on Disney sites. I could not remember the log in information so I made a new account. That I did everything I could think of to get a PIN and still did not. So perhaps a new trick (or maybe this is an old one) is to have an inactive account as well. Best of luck in your hunt!