PDA

View Full Version : Super Friendly CM!!!!

WishesOnMyMind
02-22-2010, 08:02 PM
Just added a couple of days to my family's vacation, so now we are doing a split stay between Saratoga Springs and WL. Didn't really know what I was doing, but "Adair" was so nice and helpful! She seemed genuinely excited that we were returning to WDW, and that my husband and I were celebrating our 22nd anniversary. I hope that her superior realizes what a special employee he/she has! :thumbsup2

lauralong81
02-22-2010, 09:00 PM
Write a letter/email! I know there is a website/email address for complaints, surely they would like to get a compliment now and then!

jemgumby
02-22-2010, 11:31 PM
As a reservation agent (not for Disney unfortunately) do send an email/letter letting them know what an excellent CM she is....I sure appreciate it when customers do that for me especially when I go above and beyond! So glad to hear about your good experience!

mlittig
02-22-2010, 11:41 PM
WishesOnMyMind, :welcome: to the DIS :wave: So glad you had such a nice, positive experience with the reservations CM :yay: I have been extremely lucky with each of my calls to Disney as I have always had great ones so I have been happy to do the survey at the end of the call :goodvibes: