PDA

View Full Version : room and ADR booked!

TiggerFamily
02-22-2010, 04:04 PM
Now all I have to do is sit back and wait to go in May. I can't wait. We had a hard time deciding where to stay this time, hehe I won we are staying at YC CL garden view. I didn't get may was as much on Dining but I'm happy, 4 character meals in 8 days:rotfl: it's hard to complain, and a night out with just DH at Yachtman's and kids at Sandcastle. Now if I can get into ESPN to walk the Red Sox play the Yankees one night I'll even be a happier girl. Life is Good!

mommyintn
02-22-2010, 04:28 PM
Wow sounds perfect! My dream is to go to Disney with just my husband during Food and Wine and stay at the Yacht Club. I'm also waiting for May and it can't get here quick enough! :)

ratlenhum
02-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Sounds like a great trip. We're still debating weeks and resorts.

TiggerFamily
02-22-2010, 07:44 PM
DS 9 told my DH he doesn't want to go to any charactor meals he's getting to old for them :sad2:, he didn't tell me DH told me. Well they should have told me that yesterday before I booked all our ADR. I'm hoping once we get there he will be excited about seeing the characters.

mmmbop
02-22-2010, 08:51 PM
I booked my trip for May as well!

I looked at my work calendar today, and I was genuinely surprised that it's the last week in February! That has to count for something, right?! :yay:

mlittig
02-22-2010, 11:10 PM
TiggerFamily, congratulations on booking your trip and making your ADR :wave: I hope you have a magical trip :tinker: