PDA

View Full Version : 4 More days til our first stay at the Contemporary!!

G8r4evr
02-22-2010, 03:34 PM
I have been to Disney 25+ times, but never with my daughter. This will be my two year olds first trip and we will be celebrating her birthday ( a week early). We booked the Contemporary, MK view for 2 nights. We also have ressies at both the Crystal Palace and Chef Mickeys for breakfast =) I am sooo excited!!

Does anyone have any advice/suggestions or recommendations? We have never stayed at the Contemporary before.

Also, are there any must dos for 2 year olds?

Thanks in Advance!!

CR Resort Fan 4 Life
02-22-2010, 04:01 PM
I hope you have a great time and I have two suggestions. 1st I have is trying to get a room on the 11th floor, because it's the highest none Club Level floor you can get in the Tower with the Magic Kingdom View. 2nd Try to get an odd numbered room because your beds would be facing the Magic Kingdom, so it will be the first thing you see when you wake up.

tink20
02-22-2010, 05:09 PM
I don't have any advice, but just wanted to say have a WONDERFUL, MAGICAL TRIP! I want to stay there one day, so convenient. We had dinner at Chef Mickey's last time, we loved it, and Crystal Palace for lunch 2 years ago, it was fun too! Oh, my advice take lots and lots of pictures! :yay:

mpetti
02-22-2010, 07:10 PM
:cool1:Congrats!!! You are going to love it and your DD will be amazed. When you first walk into that room and head over to the balcony it will blow you away. Try to get as close as you can to the 11th floor. When we went in 07 we asked, and got the 8th floor. It was great all the same. You can sit on the balcony at night and watch the fireworks from MK. The room is a nice size and the beds are very comfortable. If you DD is sleeping in the bed make sure you ask for the bed rails. My DH was 4 at the time and it made me very nervous, because the beds are very high. We requested the bed rails and I slept much better. Enjoy your vacation and make an early ADR for Chef Mickey's, because it will only be an elevator trip away. Good Luck.

Maryann :surfweb: