PDA

View Full Version : Bonnet creek

kathy8779
02-22-2010, 01:28 PM
My family and I leave for DW in about a month and we're staying at Bonnet Creek. I wanted to get some feedback from everyone about their opinions on this resort and about how the transportation works from there to the parks. Also, my husband and brother would like to golf....should they set up tee times now or wait until they get there. Any information will be great :cool1:

Deb & Bill
02-22-2010, 01:48 PM
Bonnet Creek is not a Disney resort, so any buses from there will probably go to the TTC, not directly to all the theme parks. But I'm not an expert on BC, so someone else may let you know something different.

tobikaye
02-22-2010, 02:04 PM
If you go to the "Orlando Hotels and Attractions" section you should find more on Bonnet Creek. Here is a link to a thread specifically on Bonnet Creek that I saw there.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2114303

kathy8779
02-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Great, thanks!!!

ols386
02-22-2010, 02:29 PM
There's the Wyndham Bonnet Creek and the Hilton Bonnet Creek. We stayed at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek earlier this month, and loved it. As a pp mentioned, it's not a Disney resort, but we did purchase our park tickets right there at the WBC, and we also purchased Cirquic du soleil tickets there also.

We had a rental car, so we did not use the bus transportation back and forth from the resort to the parks. I would imagine that the busses do go to the TTC. I didn't look at the bus schedule real closely, but if I remember correctly, they had a bus leaving the resort about every 30 minutes.

From the resort by car to HWS, Epcot, and DTD, it was no more than a 10-minute drive. To MK is was just bit further. I did like the location of WBC.