PDA

View Full Version : Changing resorts on the pin

Kennywife
02-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Ok, so I used the 30/35/40 pin to book my resort POFQ and have since decided to alter it. I want to do ASMu instead since I'm staying solo and that way, me and the hubster can splurge this fall on a nicer room! Do I need to cancel the whole thing and start over? Also, my dining ressies are attached to it. What do I need to do?

Help!

Anna

disneysuncat
02-22-2010, 08:28 AM
You just call and tell them you want to modify your reservation, and they'll change the resort for you. (as long as the resort you want is available with your PIN code.) As long as your reservation type stays the same, your reservation number will remain the same. (if all you are doing is changing the resort, it won't change.)

Missytara
02-22-2010, 08:36 AM
Only if the resort is not full and is offered with the pin code.

Remember, pins are for filling resorts. If the resort you want to move to is already filled, you will not be able to use the pin.

You will have to be flexible; they may offer you some other value resort other than the one you are looking for - only you can decide what is best for you.

Kennywife
02-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Got it changed. I got a preferred room, ground floor at.........................

Pop! :banana: Yes! I love Pop! Actually glad I got that one. Plus, my cousin and her gf will be staying at Pop too at the same time....won't they be surprised?! :laughing:

Anna