PDA

View Full Version : If you have 1 room now,can you book bounceback for two rooms?

DisneyClown
02-21-2010, 10:24 PM
At some point my DH and I would like to take our mothers to WDW, and it would probably be us and our children in one room with our mothers sharing a room. I was just curious if there was ever a bounceback offer to come up while we were there, could we book the room for us and the extra room for our mothers with the bounceback discount?

GoofyDad13
02-21-2010, 11:23 PM
We were able to do this at New Years this year.

IMGONNABE40!
02-22-2010, 06:57 AM
Yes. You will be able to book a room and your husband can book a room as well.

su_A_ve
02-22-2010, 11:43 AM
Typically, each room still requires it's own deposit though

DisneyClown
02-23-2010, 02:04 PM
So I will have to book a room under my name and my husband has to book one under his name, and pay $400 deposit?!!! I guess that would mean we have to split up Dining plan and tickets and such? Not sure if I would want to go that route, but I will have to think about it. Thanks for the info!

disneyfan55
02-23-2010, 04:06 PM
You can book up to 3 rooms with a PIN. The reservations will be in the name of who is in the room. You do have to travel together for you to be able to book the other room/rooms. I have done this 3 times so far and never a problem. Yes, a deposit for each room. (one night stay for a room only, $200 for a package) All the same rules for pmt apply to both reservations. (45 days for package and can get 6 months zero interest, 6 days for a room only cancel and pay when you get there.)