PDA

View Full Version : Bounce back for January 2011?

yooperfan
02-21-2010, 11:07 PM
If we stay at a resort in Oct., if bounceback is offered would there be dates for Jan/Feb 2011?

su_A_ve
02-22-2010, 12:44 PM
Typically Fall bouncebacks are for the following Fall...

Seahunt
02-22-2010, 04:12 PM
Well based on this past year, it might depend on when in October you're going to be there, because the BB offered August 16 through October 24, 2009 was to be able to book Free Dining a year ahead for dates 8/15/10-9/30/2010.

It was the next BB that started after that one ended on October 24 that included dates for the next Jan/Feb...

:)

bas71873
02-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Well based on this past year, it might depend on when in October you're going to be there, because the BB offered August 16 through October 24, 2009 was to be able to book Free Dining a year ahead for dates 8/15/10-9/30/2010.

It was the next BB that started after that one ended on October 24 that included dates for the next Jan/Feb...

:)

Ok, so if I get a BB when I go this October for dates similar to above, starting in August and I go ahead and just book something to get it booked before I leave, can I then come home and change my dates to say, May and still get the BB offer. I know FD is not usually in May, so maybe more like a room discount?

Seahunt
02-27-2010, 11:33 PM
Ok, so if I get a BB when I go this October for dates similar to above, starting in August and I go ahead and just book something to get it booked before I leave, can I then come home and change my dates to say, May and still get the BB offer. I know FD is not usually in May, so maybe more like a room discount?

You probably would only be able to change to May BB dates if there is another BB that opens up later that includes the May dates you want, and probably couldn't get FD, but a room discount as you mentioned. DISers have posted booking during one BB and trying to modify to the dates of another BB but there have been mixed results - some people were able to modify their BB res no problem, while others were told "no way". :confused3

Based on previous years, the next years BB dates usually come out with a BB starting around November, so I guess if you have the extra $ to deposit and then are willing to see what happens, you can always go for it :goodvibes Book something with the BB dates available to you when you are there, and then keep watching here on the DIS for someone to post the next BB and see what dates are on that one. Then using that info, try and modify. At least you will always be able to cancel and receive a full refund as long as you do so based on the cancellation terms of the original offer.....

If you do it, be sure and post here on the DIS about how it works for you!

yooperfan
02-27-2010, 11:38 PM
When I got BB in Jan. for Oct., they told me If I wanted a package with BB I had to make it then. I couldn't take BB room only and change later to package with the BB discount.

bas71873
02-28-2010, 05:41 AM
You probably would only be able to change to May BB dates if there is another BB that opens up later that includes the May dates you want, and probably couldn't get FD, but a room discount as you mentioned. DISers have posted booking during one BB and trying to modify to the dates of another BB but there have been mixed results - some people were able to modify their BB res no problem, while others were told "no way". :confused3

Based on previous years, the next years BB dates usually come out with a BB starting around November, so I guess if you have the extra $ to deposit and then are willing to see what happens, you can always go for it :goodvibes Book something with the BB dates available to you when you are there, and then keep watching here on the DIS for someone to post the next BB and see what dates are on that one. Then using that info, try and modify. At least you will always be able to cancel and receive a full refund as long as you do so based on the cancellation terms of the original offer.....

If you do it, be sure and post here on the DIS about how it works for you!

Thanks. I'll see what happens in October and go from there :)