PDA

View Full Version : Is the 20/30/40% of room rate pin available for the All Star Music Family Suite?

ipodluvr287
02-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Is the 20/30/40% of room rate pin available for the All Star Music Family Suite?

Kat&Dom
02-21-2010, 09:12 PM
I got this PIN and booked on Thursday at ASMu and had the option of a Suite, Preferred or Standard room in that order from the CM.

ipodluvr287
02-21-2010, 09:46 PM
I got this PIN and booked on Thursday at ASMu and had the option of a Suite, Preferred or Standard room in that order from the CM.

Do you know if the suite is still only the 20% off since its a value resort?

dansamy
02-21-2010, 09:48 PM
For my trip, I used a PIN code that I received last year. It was good for the Suites and it was only the %-age for Values.

Kat&Dom
02-21-2010, 09:51 PM
Yes, it was 20% off the rack rate for either a suite, preferred or standard room. I booked a standard for Nov 10-16 - rack rate would have been $734 and I paid $587 with all taxes included.

williamson_ja
02-21-2010, 10:46 PM
Just a thought. The Ft. Wilderness cabins are actually 40% off with the code, so it's pretty much the exact same price as the ASMU suites with 20% off. I had them both quoted for me and they were within $30 for a 7 night stay. don't know if you are interested in that as an option... but I figured I'd let you know just in case.

ipodluvr287
02-22-2010, 06:29 PM
Just a thought. The Ft. Wilderness cabins are actually 40% off with the code, so it's pretty much the exact same price as the ASMU suites with 20% off. I had them both quoted for me and they were within $30 for a 7 night stay. don't know if you are interested in that as an option... but I figured I'd let you know just in case.

I thought the cabins were considered moderate, not deluxe?

CampbellScot
02-22-2010, 06:42 PM
I thought the cabins were considered moderate, not deluxe?

They are under "moderate" catergories but gosh the price of them certainly seems like a deluxe price to me! I wondered that as well....staying at the cabins and staying at say...Port Orleans French Quarter would NOT be comparable last time I checked. (we are also considering the cabins!)I wonder if the campground is considered moderate and the cabins are deluxe? :confused3

jennifer in canada
02-22-2010, 07:01 PM
We were intitally planning on using the 20% for the family suites but upgraded to AKL club level and used the 40% pin for only $60 more than there if that is something you might consider!

dlann03
02-22-2010, 07:24 PM
Great idea!

ipodluvr287
02-23-2010, 05:37 PM
We were intitally planning on using the 20% for the family suites but upgraded to AKL club level and used the 40% pin for only $60 more than there if that is something you might consider!

I looked at that, but because there are 5 of us, our only choice is a one or two bedroom suite and just the one bedroom alone (no tickets, dining, etc.) was about $5000.

js
02-23-2010, 06:32 PM

I have been to Disney more times than I can remember since I was very young. I own DVC. Why haven't I EVER received a pin code????

BNukem
02-23-2010, 06:52 PM
I looked at that, but because there are 5 of us, our only choice is a one or two bedroom suite and just the one bedroom alone (no tickets, dining, etc.) was about $5000.

Maybe you didn't click on the right link, because we have a 1 bedroom suite at Kidani and with the room, tickets with parkhopper and regular dining plan it only comes to $4819. Of course that depends on when you are going, we go at the end of July because the price of the deluxe's drop then.

sharadoc
02-23-2010, 09:05 PM

Did your e-mail specifically say that? I just checked and didn't see that, and I'd be very interested in taking a cabin if I could get the 40%. We're currently at VWL, but I wouldn't mind saving more, since we are going in the summer, too.

Thanks,

NeedaVacation03
02-23-2010, 09:11 PM
We used the 40% for the 1 bedroom at BLT. Their one bedroom sleeps 5.
You may want to see what that comes out to be for your days.

dansamy
02-23-2010, 11:57 PM
I have been to Disney more times than I can remember since I was very young. I own DVC. Why haven't I EVER received a pin code????

Because you own. They know you are coming back. There's no reason to give you a pin code for a rental when you own a piece of the pie.

ipodluvr287
02-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Maybe you didn't click on the right link, because we have a 1 bedroom suite at Kidani and with the room, tickets with parkhopper and regular dining plan it only comes to $4819. Of course that depends on when you are going, we go at the end of July because the price of the deluxe's drop then.

I didn't do Kidani, I did just AKL. I just looked at Kidani and it is cheaper, but still not as cheap as the All Star Music. It's quite a bit more actually. The All Star suite is going to run me about 850 and AKL - Kidani 1 bedroom would be about 1620. Also, this is in late September, so that is as cheap as it gets b/c September is value season.

ipodluvr287
02-24-2010, 07:47 PM
The cheapest deluxe I can find for us is the Beach Club/Yacht Club in a standard room. It will come out to be about $1149 for 6 days/5 nights. I'm thinking it sounds better to do the All Star music suite still and save the $ for dining or something. The only other thing I'd probably consider would be the Ft. Wilderness Cabins if it was 40% off, but it is considered a moderate, so wouldn't it be 30% instead?

mgsmom
02-24-2010, 08:50 PM
Did your e-mail specifically say that? I just checked and didn't see that, and I'd be very interested in taking a cabin if I could get the 40%. We're currently at VWL, but I wouldn't mind saving more, since we are going in the summer, too.

Thanks,

You get 40% at the cabins - I just did with my PIN code.
I asked the CM on the phone what the discount would be - since they are technically considered moderate, but priced more like deluxe. She just said, "Well, let's see..." When I did the math, it was 40% off.

:thumbsup2