PDA

View Full Version : Bus Times Poly/CSR

nikki7680
02-21-2010, 12:15 PM
Does anyone know the rough bus times to the parks from the Poly and CSR?

BraveLittleToaster2
02-21-2010, 12:38 PM
Poly would be quick since it's on the monorail to MK and EPCOT....so minutes really..
As far as Buses to all 4 parks from CSR it would likely be about 10 min to AK and HS and Epcot and perhaps closer to 15 or so to Magic Kingdom...

But no matter what resort I stay at, I feel like the times are always pretty similar. I don't think the bus route time has ever exceeded 20 minutes no matter where I've been.

Momof2Disneyboys
02-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Our bus experience from CSR (once the bus leaves the resort):
AK - under 10 minutes
DHS and Epcot - about 10 minutes
MK - about 10-15 minutes
DTD - 20+ minutes

WiscMomof2
02-21-2010, 02:02 PM
Agree with PP's about CSR. Very good bus service there. For Poly we always monorailed it to MK about 5 minutes once the monorail leaves. Walk to TTC for EPCOT monorail about 10 minutes once monorail leaves. Busses to AK and DHS about 15-20 minutes.

KatMark
02-21-2010, 02:40 PM
We always rent a car and drive to all of the parks. However, since I've been producing the "unofficial CSR thread", I figured I ought to try the buses myself. We got on at the last stop at the CSR and from the time we got on the bus to the time we pulled up at the MK, it was exactly ten minutes. Driving I know it takes less than ten minutes to the AK, and about ten minutes to Epcot and the Studios. Personally, I would NOT take a bus to Downtown Disney -- they run very slowly from all resorts. If we didn't drive, I would take a cab.