PDA

View Full Version : Water delivery to resort

need2travel
02-21-2010, 11:11 AM
Hi, can anyone tell me which is easier/cheaper-having a case or 2 of water delivered to the Boardwalk Inn from Gardengrocer or Costco? Also, do I have to be a Costco member in order to order water from them? Finally, does the Boardwalk charge a fee for this? Thanks in advance! Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I wasn't sure where to post it.

twokids0204
02-21-2010, 11:13 AM
Hi, can anyone tell me which is easier/cheaper-having a case or 2 of water delivered to the Boardwalk Inn from Gardengrocer or Costco? Also, do I have to be a Costco member in order to order water from them? Finally, does the Boardwalk charge a fee for this? Thanks in advance! Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I wasn't sure where to post it.

All counter serve provide free ice water to guests...

Jeanine3kids
02-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Costco is only about 7 a case but there is a new fee at Disney you have to pay10 storage charge no u don't have to be a costco member

BraveLittleToaster2
02-21-2010, 12:35 PM
We always get water delivered to our room from Garden Grocer among other things.
I doubt the prices a much cheaper anywhere else as my DH is pretty good about checking competition prices before ordering.

Brian_WDW74
02-21-2010, 12:43 PM
I've moved this thread to the Resorts board. :)

a1tinkfans
02-21-2010, 01:26 PM
Join staples for free, then order water from them, the delivery will be free and disney will not charge you either (atleast that has been our experience last 5 years or more). If water going to a "convention hotel" I heard they do charge

stitchlover
02-21-2010, 01:41 PM
We always use Staples and have the water delivered the day before we arrive. I have never paid a storage fee!?! DH is not a complainer but he said if they try to charge him he will complain about that.