PDA

View Full Version : Double size air mattress at POP?

PrincessGrandma
02-20-2010, 03:28 PM
If you have used a double size, please let me know. I thought I read SOMEWHERE on here that someone used a double sized air mattress at POP. If possible, I KNOW it would be a tight fit, but it could be just put up right before bedtime and put away early morning. I'm going to be buying an air mattress so I'd prefer to get a double than a single. I did a "search" but can't find the post. I'm not very good using the search feature!:confused3

dancin Disney style
02-20-2010, 03:37 PM
You might be able to fit one between the window and the bed. To say it would be a tight fit would be putting it lightly. Remember that the beds don't move so you are limited to whatever floor space there is. Seems to me that a single is the best option. Many people have had no trouble with a single.

PrincessGrandma
02-20-2010, 03:51 PM
Thanks. I know a twin would definitely fit, but I'm thinking that I'd have more use for a double AFTER WDW.... IF it will fit.

softballmom3
02-20-2010, 03:55 PM
We have actually stayed at Pop and used an air matress but it was only twin size. We were legal :). We had connecting rooms and one of our children was supposed to stay w/ our friends and their daughter in their room but she didn't want to so....we aired up the mattress.

I can not see any way at all a double mattress would fit. That room was such a tight squeeze anyway but I did like the resort.

We even left the air mattress out tipped sideways by the wall and nothing was ever said to us.