PDA

View Full Version : another QSFD question

S.S.Oceanlover
02-20-2010, 01:40 PM
If I call and ask a CM if I have this code and they say yes do I have to book right on the phone with the CM or can I just get the pin and use it with a TA?

Bill

wildcatfan
02-20-2010, 01:57 PM
I am pretty sure you can get the pin and book through the TA. I ask this question this morning and that is what I was told. They did say that the TA would have to call instead of booking it online.

S.S.Oceanlover
02-20-2010, 02:27 PM
Thank you for the reply. I had no problem with the 20% offer when I got the pin. I just had to forward the email with the pin to the travel agent.

I wasn't sure if they'd send it to me or just give it to me verbally over the phone.

BTW my travel agent is the best travel agent I have had the pleasure of dealing with in a long time.

I have changed my booking 3 times already and she is always very pleasant and helpful.

She was just on vacation and she replied to an email while away.

Can't beat that.:goodvibes

Bill

wildcatfan
02-20-2010, 02:34 PM
Glad to help! I was also told that this offer can be upgraded to basic DDP for $12 a day per adult and $2 for a child. Now the decision is on!!! It is always nice to have a great TA, especially one that understands when someone is trying to get a good deal.

S.S.Oceanlover
02-20-2010, 04:17 PM
just called Disney but no QSDP associated with my name or email.

Oh well.

Bill

wildcatfan
02-21-2010, 12:47 AM
I know the feeling, I had them check everyone in the family that was going when we are and finally there was one from the group with the pin. That means we can get 3 rooms and we really need 4. I guess we have to decide who will get the 3 rooms and one room will go with the $300 gift card. I think the gift card will help to pay for meals.

momtwoboys
02-21-2010, 01:48 PM
Anyone going in mid April get this pin??? First the GC then the room off %, NOW this free quick serve?? I think this would be the best deal, no? 2 Adults 2 kids at POP?? SHould I try calling or will they just tell me no:confused3

S.S.Oceanlover
02-21-2010, 03:03 PM
Anyone going in mid April get this pin??? First the GC then the room off %, NOW this free quick serve?? I think this would be the best deal, no? 2 Adults 2 kids at POP?? SHould I try calling or will they just tell me no:confused3

It can't hurt. I called yesterday and they told me I had the pin for 20% off VAL. Heck you can get 25% on a GP discount.

He said nothing else at this time but keep checking back.

Good Luck

Bill