PDA

View Full Version : Had a VERY nice CM yesterday on the phone!

cindermomma
02-20-2010, 10:21 AM
Hi! I heard about this QS pin that is good until 7/3. :surfweb: We had reservations from 5/30-6/6. We were using the room discount, preferred room at Pop, and the QS plan for 2A and 1C. I thought I would call to see if I had this pin. :confused3 Nope. Of course not. I asked if there was anything he could do to possibly help us get this pin. :wizard: He said to wait while he asked guest services. He went and asked and they said I could have it! :cool1: It saved us another $166.45 he said from the room discount we had! :banana: So, our new total was $1508.67!! No CM has ever done that for me! :worship: I was so thankful to him! :worship: Wanted to let you know what happened - so don't give up hope if you call. :worship:There are some AWESOME CM's there that will go to bat for you to help you out! :worship:

mlittig
02-20-2010, 11:10 AM
So glad you had such a wonderful experience :wave: It is always great to read something positive :thanks:

wdwmaw
02-20-2010, 12:02 PM
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

So happy for you, enjoy your trip:thumbsup2

disneydreamer1970
02-20-2010, 12:11 PM
That is great! I am happy to hear that it worked out for you, and yes there are great CM's out there!

Enjoy your trip!

Trish

cindermomma
02-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Thanks for all the kind words! :goodvibes

a1tinkfans
02-20-2010, 07:10 PM
Hi! I heard about this QS pin that is good until 7/3. :surfweb: We had reservations from 5/30-6/6. We were using the room discount, preferred room at Pop, and the QS plan for 2A and 1C. I thought I would call to see if I had this pin. :confused3 Nope. Of course not. I asked if there was anything he could do to possibly help us get this pin. :wizard: He said to wait while he asked guest services. He went and asked and they said I could have it! :cool1: It saved us another $166.45 he said from the room discount we had! :banana: So, our new total was $1508.67!! No CM has ever done that for me! :worship: I was so thankful to him! :worship: Wanted to let you know what happened - so don't give up hope if you call. :worship:There are some AWESOME CM's there that will go to bat for you to help you out! :worship:

They gave you the room discount AND the free dine pin? WOw, never heard of that before, lucky YOU!

swald91
02-20-2010, 07:53 PM
That's AWESOME!!!! What was his name-do you remember?

su_A_ve
02-21-2010, 12:31 AM
They gave you the room discount AND the free dine pin? WOw, never heard of that before, lucky YOU!

Not the OP, but no... The 'savings' are about $166. That only covers about 1.5 days of dining plan.

Assume room discount was 20%, that's about $30 - $50 per night. Dining for two adults is $100 a night.

On a value, FD is always better than room discounts

cindermomma
02-21-2010, 09:53 AM
No, didn't get both discounts, but the FD pin was better than the room only. :cool1:He actually checked every way to see what would be cheaper for us! :wizard: He was so kind and helpful! Yes, I do know his name, but not sure if they like us to put it on the boards??:confused3 If you want to PM me, I would sure tell you! :goodvibes