PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining '10 Update: Disney Visa FD Released (See pages 1 & 57+ for details)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

WDWKOOK
02-19-2010, 05:18 PM
FD Details from Disney Rewards Visa:

The fine print at the bottom reads:

"This vacation package becomes available to the general public on May 3rd, 2010."

http://disneyrewards.disney.go.com/o...dinemay10.html

With Free Disney Dining, it's sure to be your cup of tea.
Enjoy the Disney Dining Plan FREE when you purchase a 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way room and ticket package at select Disney Moderate Resorts!

As a Disney Rewards® Visa® Credit and Debit Cardmember, you can enjoy this great offer and receive an advance booking opportunity! Take advantage of this special offer for stays most nights August 15, 2010 — October 2, 2010.

Make your family’s stay more magical with these Resort extras:
Disney Dining Plan – Get most of your meals for FREE. Each night of your stay, each person receives one table-service meal, one quick-service meal and one snack FREE at over 100 select Walt Disney World® Resort restaurants.

Disney's Magical Express Service – Enjoy complimentary motor-coach transportation to and from Orlando International Airport.

Extra Magic Hours Benefit – Each day, one of the Parks is open for extra time to enjoy select attractions. (Valid Theme Park admission and Resort ID required.)

Guest Transportation – Complimentary transportation takes your family from your Disney Resort Hotel to all four Disney Theme Parks and more – throughout the day!

http://disneyrewards.disney.go.com/offers/images/offers_freedinemay_pricing.gif

http://disneyrewards.disney.go.com/offers/images/offers_freedinemay_cardmembers_info.gif

Disney Rewards Visa FREE Dining Package

Disney Rewards Visa cardholders can get FREE dining when you book a full price Walt Disney World vacation package for check-ins most nights 8/15/10-10/2/10. To qualify, you must use your Disney Rewards Visa card to reserve and pay for a vacation package that includes at least 3 consecutive hotel nights at an official Walt Disney World resort, plus at least a two-day theme park ticket.

If you don't have a Disney Rewards Visa card, an identical offer is expected for the general public on 5/3/10 -- check back on that date for details.

With this offer:

Stay in a Disney Value Resort and and get the Magic Your Way Plus Quick Service Dining package for the price of a regular Magic Your Way package.

Stay in a Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villas Resort and get the Magic Your Way Plus Dining package for the price of a regular Magic Your Way package.

This deal saves a family of four (2 adults, two kids ages 3-9) $107.96 per day -- the cost of adding the regular Dining Plan to a basic vacation package.

If you are staying in a Value Resort, you can upgrade to the regular Dining Plan for just $10 per adult per night and $2 per child age 3-9 per night. (This represents the usual price difference between the Quick Service Dining Plan and the regular Dining Plan.) Or you can upgrade to the Deluxe Dining Plan for $40 per adult per night and $12 per child age 3-9 per night. (This represents the usual price difference between the regular Dining Plan and the Deluxe Dining Plan.)

If you are staying in a Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villas Resort, you can upgrade to the Deluxe Dining Plan for $30 per adult per night and $10 per child age 3-9 per night. (This represents the usual price difference between the regular Dining Plan and the Deluxe Dining Plan.)

Some important advice if you book a "FREE Dining" package:

Be sure to set up Advance Dining Reservations as soon as possible. In past years all of the table service restaurants have been completely full during the "FREE Dining" promotion period. It was almost impossible to get a table for a full-service meal on a walk-up basis. To ensure that you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of the Dining Plan, you really need to pre-reserve every single table service meal during your stay.

Consider buying trip insurance, because you will be traveling during peak hurricane season. Hurricanes don't often pass through Orlando, which is far inland, but it does happen: Orlando was hit in 2004 and 2005. Also, hurricanes can seriously impact air travel plans.

You must book this offer by 8/14/10. The number of packages available is limited. Suites are excluded from this offer. No group rates or other discounts apply.

Thanks to Small World Vacations for info.

To book the Disney Rewards Visa FREE Dining Package, please contact Small World Vacations and request the appropriate special offer code:

QD4 for Value Resort stay with Quick Service Dining; EF5 for Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villas Resort stay with regular Dining Plan.

FD FAQ thread by CanadianGuy:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2455079

FD announcement rumor by Mark Goldhaber (http://www.mouseplanet.com/9233/Walt_Disney_World_Resort_Update)

(Thanks to AWildman for the heads-up.)

Free dining coming?

We are hearing rumors of a new discount offer that may appear this Thursday, of a free dining offer valid from August 15 through October 2. This offer is apparently being offered on Thursday, April 29 only to Disney Rewards Visa cardholders, after which it becomes available to the general public on Sunday, May 2. There are many conflicting stories of what the dining offer may be, ranging from Quick Service dining for all resorts to the same as last year, which was Quick Service dining for stays at value resorts and standard Dining Plan for all other resorts. Our money is on Quick Service for value and moderate resorts (same as a PIN code postcard offer this spring) and the standard Dining Plan for deluxe and deluxe villa resorts. Of course, those getting the Quick Service plan would have the option to purchase the standard plan for the cost of the difference between the regular cost of the plans. In any case, if you're planning to travel to Walt Disney World late summer or early fall, keep your eyes open later this week to be able to jump on this offer when it's announced, as popular dates may disappear quickly.

Also, (with thanks to TheRatPack for the heads-up), here is updated information from www.mousesavers.com on the Disney Rewards Visa "Kids Stay, Play and Dine FREE Package":

Disney Rewards Visa Kids Stay, Play and Dine FREE Package
http://www.mousesavers.com/packages.html#stayplay

Disney Rewards Visa cardholders can take advantage of an exclusive offer for stays most nights through October 2, 2010. When you purchase a 4-night/5-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes room, theme park tickets and the Quick-Service Dining Plan, a child (ages 3-9) can stay, get 5-day Base Tickets and the Quick-Service Dining Plan for FREE!

Note that children ages 3-9 normally stay for free in the same room with their parents, so that is no savings. However, the savings on theme park tickets and the dining plan can be substantial, particularly if you have two adults and two children in the correct age range.

You must book by 6/30/10. The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Child must stay in room with adult. Base Tickets are for one theme park per day (but can be upgraded with the Park Hopper Option at an extra cost, if desired) and must be used within 14 days of first use. Maximum of four guests per room.

No group rates or other discounts apply. Offers cannot be combined and are nontransferable. Children ages 3-9 must order from the children's menu where available. Advance reservations required. Deposit must be made at the time of booking with your Disney Rewards Visa credit card or Disney Rewards debit card.

The general public offer:

Kids Stay and Play FREE Package
http://www.mousesavers.com/packages.html#stayplay

Anyone can take advantage of an exclusive offer for stays most nights May 2 - October 2, 2010. When you purchase a 4-night/5-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes room and theme park tickets, a child (ages 3-9) can stay in the same room and get 5-day theme park tickets for FREE!

Note that children ages 3-9 normally stay for free in the same room with their parents, so that is no savings. However, the savings on theme park tickets can be substantial, particularly if you have two adults and two children in the correct age range.

You must book by 8/14/10. The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Child must stay in room with adult. Tickets are for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. Maximum of four guests per room.

No group rates or other discounts apply. Offers cannot be combined and are nontransferable. Advance reservations required.

Luvmepluto
02-19-2010, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the update. I have been waiting.......:rolleyes1

WDWKOOK
02-19-2010, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the update. I have been waiting.......:rolleyes1
You're welcome.

I hope you and all the other FD DISers get some good news soon:)

a1tinkfans
02-19-2010, 07:52 PM
thanks for posting!popcorn::

derrickmom
02-20-2010, 09:20 AM

kimmar067
02-20-2010, 11:46 AM
...subscribing....just in case I don't get an email from Visa....;)

SGMCO
02-20-2010, 11:58 AM
March 30th 2009 was a Monday.
This year March 29th is a Monday.

I will be checking for the Visa email or go to the VRewards Site and check
if nothing comes in.
I changed my travel dates hoping to fall in the time that FD may be offered.
We are going Sept 25th ---Oct. 3rd.

I think FD Bounce back said dates were Aug. 15th--Oct.2nd 2010 (hope these will be
FD dates-- if it is offered again).

Does anyone remember if you start your stay during FD and can you get FD for your whole stay
even if it is past the end date?

disneydreamer1970
02-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Thank you for posting the update! I am hoping for free QSDP in November!!

Trish

nicki.momof3
02-20-2010, 02:11 PM
subscribing

nicki.momof3
02-20-2010, 02:12 PM
March 30th 2009 was a Monday.
This year March 29th is a Monday.

I will be checking for the Visa email or go to the VRewards Site and check
if nothing comes in.
I changed my travel dates hoping to fall in the time that FD may be offered.
We are going Sept 25th ---Oct. 3rd.

I think FD Bounce back said dates were Aug. 15th--Oct.2nd 2010 (hope these will be
FD dates-- if it is offered again).

Does anyone remember if you start your stay during FD and can you get FD for your whole stay
even if it is past the end date?

in past years (including last year) as long as you checked in before free dining ended you got it fot your entire stay.

enililuvdisney
02-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Hi,

We have booked a WDW vaction for Dec. 2 to Dec. 13 (re: rented DVC points and added dining plan on but no park tickets yet) and have a few questions about Free dining discounts should they be offered like last year . . .

1. could the free dining discount be applied to DVC villa reservations?
2. could they be applied to reservations that had already been made?
3. did you reservation have to be a certain length of time (we have to resorts booked - 4 days a WLV, and 4 days at BCV and 2 days at Grand Floridain)

Could really use some help!!!

Thanks!

Bill and Jen
02-20-2010, 08:36 PM
Hi,

We have booked a WDW vaction for Dec. 2 to Dec. 13 (re: rented DVC points and added dining plan on but no park tickets yet) and have a few questions about Free dining discounts should they be offered like last year . . .

1. could the free dining discount be applied to DVC villa reservations?
2. could they be applied to reservations that had already been made?
3. did you reservation have to be a certain length of time (we have to resorts booked - 4 days a WLV, and 4 days at BCV and 2 days at Grand Floridain)

Could really use some help!!!

Thanks!

1. Free dinning could only be applied if you were paying cash rack rates for the Villa through Disney and you make it a package by purchasing tickets for each member of your group (In the past it has only needed to be a one day ticket, that could change however). Using points or renting from a DVC member will not qualify you for free dinning.
2. Yes a promo can be applied to an existing reservation
3. I believe the minimum requirement is 5days 4 night.

If you have a split stay the packages would be separate for each portion of your stay. In order to qualify for the Free dinning package you must purchase a park ticket along with the room making it a package for each separate reservation.

enililuvdisney
02-20-2010, 08:54 PM
thanks for the help!

cherokeemamma
02-21-2010, 12:46 AM
subscribing...:goodvibes

su_A_ve
02-21-2010, 01:03 AM
AFAIK, typically the offers follow this:

a) available via bounceback
b) available via PIN codes
c) avalable for DVR holders
d) available to the public

Bounceback back in the fall '09 was for FD between August 15 and October 2. PIN codes were sent in early Jan for the same dates. I would expect the next DVR and/or public codes to be the same.

Similar things have happened with room discounts....

But you never know...

CampbellScot
02-22-2010, 09:54 PM
hope it's released in a similar time frame as last year. We're busy crunching numbers and trying to figure out which would be the best value for us...with the addition of the gift card offer we've had even more scenarios to consider!

I think we are wanting to go mid to late August though...so free dining for that time would be AWESOME!!:cheer2:

asmit4
02-23-2010, 09:23 AM
I've been MIA from Disboards for awhile and I didn't know about free DDP in Nov last year...that would be awesome! The temps go down then! We went in Sept/Oct and it was in the 90s with muggy weather. Here's to hoping for November! :woohoo:

MHTeacher
02-23-2010, 12:06 PM
Can someone remind me what Disney's policy is about checking in on the last day of FD and still having the FD your entire stay?

su_A_ve
02-23-2010, 12:18 PM
It was ok in Dec 08... Free dining right thru xmas... :)

PrincessTiffany
02-23-2010, 05:31 PM
1. Free dinning could only be applied if you were paying cash rack rates for the Villa through Disney and you make it a package by purchasing tickets for each member of your group (In the past it has only needed to be a one day ticket, that could change however). Using points or renting from a DVC member will not qualify you for free dinning.
2. Yes a promo can be applied to an existing reservation
3. I believe the minimum requirement is 5days 4 night.

If you have a split stay the packages would be separate for each portion of your stay. In order to qualify for the Free dinning package you must purchase a park ticket along with the room making it a package for each separate reservation.
The free dining minimum booking requirement has always been 3 nights.

PrincessTiffany
02-23-2010, 05:32 PM
Can someone remind me what Disney's policy is about checking in on the last day of FD and still having the FD your entire stay?
Disney's policy, in regard to the FD promo, is that if you check in by the last day of the promotion you will receive the free dining discount for your entire stay, up to 14 nights.

luvdisney00
02-24-2010, 09:11 AM
Subscribing...looking to book a trip in late Aug and would LOVE to get FD for that time period.

DaisyD
02-24-2010, 09:22 AM
I really hope free dining is not offered during our Sept-Oct trip. It makes it impossible to get last minute reservations anywhere. I do call ahead at the 180 mark but it's nice to be able to add one or so when we get there. So here's hoping for no free dining from Sept 25-Oct 3! Sorry for anyone wanting it. ;)

PrincessTiffany
02-24-2010, 09:32 AM
I really hope free dining is not offered during our Sept-Oct trip. It makes it impossible to get last minute reservations anywhere. I do call ahead at the 180 mark but it's nice to be able to add one or so when we get there. So here's hoping for no free dining from Sept 25-Oct 3! Sorry for anyone wanting it. ;)
It's nearly impossible to get walk-up or last minute reservations when free dining isn't going on - the Dining Plan is just very popular. And, I would most definitely count on the free dining promo to be going on while you are there. The dates will most likely be August 15 - October 2 and as long as you book by October 2, you can have the free dining discount for up to 14 days. So, that would have free diners in the parks until October 14, 2010.

DaisyD
02-24-2010, 09:40 AM
It's nearly impossible to get walk-up or last minute reservations when free dining isn't going on - the Dining Plan is just very popular. And, I would most definitely count on the free dining promo to be going on while you are there. The dates will most likely be August 15 - October 2 and as long as you book by October 2, you can have the free dining discount for up to 14 days. So, that would have free diners in the parks until October 14, 2010.

We do have much better luck getting last minute reservations when free dining isnt going on. Like I said, we do book meals for every day 180 in advance for dinner. Sometimes during the trip we might want a nice breakfast and will call for that. With free dining it's impossible. Without it, probable. Our trips always seem to fall during those free dining dates so I tend to hope for the best that it isn't offered one of these times. LOL!

jediagh
02-24-2010, 09:55 AM
First thank you so very much for the info! :thumbsup2

Please note the following dates for discounts that were released in 2009:

March 30, 2009 – Free Dining released for travel from August 16 – October 3, 2009

:guilty:
This would mean that it will be **AFTER** the 180 day marker to make advance dinner reservations (ADR). For example, a reservation for 16 AUG 10 the 180 day marker was 17 FEB 10.

I am planning on a 7 day stay at the Caribbean Beach Resort (CBR) from MON, 06 SEP 10 thru MON, 13 SEP 10 and the 180 day marker is 10 MAR 10, which is before the 30 MAR date you are quoting from last year. So it looks like I will have to book soon (was planning on doing it on 01 MAR 10), get my ADR and just hope that they do the free dinning and I can get the offer "added/applied" to my reservations. Not the way I really wanted to do it but I don't want to risk not getting my ADRs in on the 180 day marker.

To keep up to date on the free dining progress of 2010, follow us on twitter or facebook, or subscribe to our email updates here on MouseMisers.[/I]

:confused:
How can I sign up via eMail to get the updates from MouseMisers?
Thanks

WDWKOOK
02-24-2010, 08:59 PM
First thank you so very much for the info! :thumbsup2

:guilty:
This would mean that it will be **AFTER** the 180 day marker to make advance dinner reservations (ADR). For example, a reservation for 16 AUG 10 the 180 day marker was 17 FEB 10.

I am planning on a 7 day stay at the Caribbean Beach Resort (CBR) from MON, 06 SEP 10 thru MON, 13 SEP 10 and the 180 day marker is 10 MAR 10, which is before the 30 MAR date you are quoting from last year. So it looks like I will have to book soon (was planning on doing it on 01 MAR 10), get my ADR and just hope that they do the free dinning and I can get the offer "added/applied" to my reservations. Not the way I really wanted to do it but I don't want to risk not getting my ADRs in on the 180 day marker.

:confused:
How can I sign up via eMail to get the updates from MouseMisers?
Thanks

You're welcome and I hope that I have more FD info. to share with all of you soon:)

I understand your concern over ADRs and they're warranted. Looks like you may be making some ADRs very soon;)

The e-mail sign-up is here on this page:

http://www.mousemisers.com/

Good luck!

jediagh
02-24-2010, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the link for the sign-up! Just completed it. I budgeted the vacation WITHOUT the free Disney dinning but it would be nice to save some $$ if they do offer the plan. In any case this weekend I plan to book the vacation plan and put down a deposit as well to lock in my package. Guess I know who will not be going to work or going in late on 10 MAR 10. :rotfl:

WDWKOOK
02-25-2010, 06:58 AM
Thanks for the link for the sign-up! Just completed it. I budgeted the vacation WITHOUT the free Disney dinning but it would be nice to save some $$ if they do offer the plan. In any case this weekend I plan to book the vacation plan and put down a deposit as well to lock in my package. Guess I know who will not be going to work or going in late on 10 MAR 10. :rotfl:
I won't tell:rolleyes1

Keep in mind that if you don't get the FD, you could possibly use a pin code or general public room-only savings. If you're going with someone who is retired or active-duty military, you are eligible for -40% off the rack room rate until 9-30-10.

Check here (Codes and Rates sub-forum) and at www.mousesavers.com periodically for room discount promos.

Have a great vacation!

babyrich
02-25-2010, 07:01 AM
fingers crossed!

su_A_ve
02-25-2010, 09:20 AM

Already was... That was the Bounce Back offer last fall. Free Dining between Aug 14 and Oct 2.

It's also slow season, right before Epcot's Food and Wine Festival, and more than likely there'll be an FD public offer...

DisneyDiva2006
02-25-2010, 11:40 AM
Say if the Free Dining is offered Aug. 15 as being rumored to....what if you arrive on August 12 and stay through Aug. 22. Can the free dining be applied to the whole length of the stay or will i have to pay for it the first 3 days?

TIA

WDWKOOK
02-25-2010, 11:48 AM
Say if the Free Dining is offered Aug. 15 as being rumored to....what if you arrive on August 12 and stay through Aug. 22. Can the free dining be applied to the whole length of the stay or will i have to pay for it the first 3 days?

TIA
Sorry, any WDW promo takes effect on the day it starts. Hypothetically speaking, If FD starts on 8-15 and you arrive prior, you will be charged for the DP up until 8-15. 8-15 through your check-out day, it would be free for you.

PrincessTiffany
02-25-2010, 11:58 AM
Sorry, any WDW promo takes effect on the day it starts. Hypothetically speaking, If FD starts on 8-15 and you arrive prior, you will be charged for the DP up until 8-15. 8-15 through your check-out day, it would be free for you.
No, that's incorrect. They will NOT receive the discount on that latter part of their vacation just because some of the dates fall in the free dining timeframe. To take advantage of the free dining discount the previous poster would have to do two separate reservations and each reservation/package would have to have at least one day base tickets.

PrincessTiffany
02-25-2010, 11:59 AM

TIA
Please see the above post. You would not be eligible for the free dining discount unless you do separate reservations or change your check-in date.

deanie
02-25-2010, 12:06 PM
subscribing...

DisneyDiva2006
02-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Thanks everyone for the responses! I will go ahead and probably just do the two reservations to be on the safe side. We were planning to go to Universal the first couple of days anyways so the dining plan isn't really necessary.

safetymom
02-25-2010, 06:03 PM
No need to go elsewhere when we also have the discount offers.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts.html

jmpellet
02-26-2010, 10:17 AM
A few years ago we did a room only reservation for a couple of nights before free dining started.

PrincessMom4
02-26-2010, 01:26 PM
We have gone for Free dining since 2007(August 200-Aug2008-August 2009) and hope they have it offered this year.

still waiting, but let me know if anyone else hears about it before me.

Thanks

PrincessMom4
02-26-2010, 01:32 PM
I want free dining

TinkerbelleAbbysMom
02-26-2010, 11:01 PM
question.. with free dining am I reading right that you don't get any table service credits if you stay at a value resort? So with 3 of us, dh,dd and myself if its 41.99 for the 2 adults and 11.99 for dd, that would be $96/day. If the room rate difference is anything less than that, we should book the moderate resort then? But if free dining isn't advertised for 10/21 to 10/28 then we would be paying extra for the room and still no fd. So ultimatley, which hotel category should I be looking at?
Sorry, it's getting late and I just want to make sure I am getting this right. :surfweb::surfweb:.. except I don't do coffee ;)

WDWKOOK
02-27-2010, 08:44 AM
question.. with free dining am I reading right that you don't get any table service credits if you stay at a value resort? So with 3 of us, dh,dd and myself if its 41.99 for the 2 adults and 11.99 for dd, that would be $96/day. If the room rate difference is anything less than that, we should book the moderate resort then? But if free dining isn't advertised for 10/21 to 10/28 then we would be paying extra for the room and still no fd. So ultimatley, which hotel category should I be looking at?
Sorry, it's getting late and I just want to make sure I am getting this right. :surfweb::surfweb:.. except I don't do coffee ;)
I only drink decaf.:surfweb:, but I'll try and help you:)

Yes, you could get table service credits at a Value with the RDP and DxDP, just not with the QSDP. The Values don't have table service restaurants, but you do get the credits to use where available.

Here are the details of last years' promo. (now expired):

Book a Walt Disney World Magic Your Way package at a Disney Value Resort (the All-Star or Pop Century resorts) and receive the Quick Service Dining Plan at no additional cost. The Quick Service Dining Plan provides two counter-service meals and 2 snacks (up to $4 value) per person, per night of stay. A family of four (2 adults, 2 children) will save $77.96 per night of stay. Each person over age 3 also receives a refillable mug good for sodas, tea, and coffee at your resort food court with the quick service plan. Guests staying at a value resort can upgrade to the Standard Dining Plan for an additional $10 per night per person over age 10 and an additional $2 per night per child aged 3 - 9.

Book a Walt Disney World Magic Your Way package at a Disney Moderate or Deluxe Resort and receive the Plus / Standard Dining Plan at no additional cost. The Standard Dining Plan provides one table service meal credit, one counter-service meal credit, and 1 snack (up to $4 value) per person, per night of stay. A family of four (2 adults, 2 children) will save $101.96 per night of stay. It is possible to upgrade to the Deluxe Dining Plan by paying the difference between the Standard Dining Plan and the Deluxe Dining Plan.
(From: www.squidoo.com)

Here is a link to a great thread which has lots of info. on everything to do with the DPs:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2353648

PrincessTiffany
02-27-2010, 09:07 AM
I only drink decaf.:surfweb:, but I'll try and help you:)

Yes, you could get table service credits at a Value with the RDP and DxDP, just not with the QSDP. The Values don't have table service restaurants, but you do get the credits to use where available.

Here are the details of last years' promo. (now expired):

Book a Walt Disney World Magic Your Way package at a Disney Value Resort (the All-Star or Pop Century resorts) and receive the Quick Service Dining Plan at no additional cost. The Quick Service Dining Plan provides two counter-service meals and 2 snacks (up to $4 value) per person, per night of stay. A family of four (2 adults, 2 children) will save $77.96 per night of stay. Each person over age 3 also receives a refillable mug good for sodas, tea, and coffee at your resort food court with the quick service plan. Guests staying at a value resort can upgrade to the Standard Dining Plan for an additional $10 per night per person over age 10 and an additional $2 per night per child aged 3 - 9.

Book a Walt Disney World Magic Your Way package at a Disney Moderate or Deluxe Resort and receive the Plus / Standard Dining Plan at no additional cost. The Standard Dining Plan provides one table service meal credit, one counter-service meal credit, and 1 snack (up to $4 value) per person, per night of stay. A family of four (2 adults, 2 children) will save $101.96 per night of stay. It is possible to upgrade to the Deluxe Dining Plan by paying the difference between the Standard Dining Plan and the Deluxe Dining Plan.
(From: www.squidoo.com)

Here is a link to a great thread which has lots of info. on everything to do with the DPs:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2353648
The verbage you quoted was from the offer that came out in the late summer for October - December dates. That was a completely separate offer and code from the annual fall free dining offer that was announced last spring that came out for August 16 - October 3, 2009 dates. That is the first and only time that the values were given the Quick Service DDP option with a free dining offer. That offer had nothing to do with the annual fall free dining offer.

The annual free dining offer that has come out every year since 2005 has always included the Basic DDP (1 TS, 1 CS and 1 Snack per person, per night.) The Basic/Regualr Dining plan was also offered to all levels of resort for the bounceback offer too.

PrincessTiffany
02-27-2010, 09:14 AM
No, that is not necessarily night. The annual fall free dining offer has always included the Basic DDP (1TS, 1CS, 1 Snack per person per night). There was an offer that came out late last year for some October - December dates that only included the Quick Service DDP for value restaurants, but that offer did not have anything to do with the original fall free dining offer.

There's some speculation here that the FD general public offer this year will only include Quick Service for the values, but the 2009 Bounceback offer for this year's 2010 Free Dining does include the Basic DDP for all levels of resorts.

The speculated dates for this year's fall free dining promo are August 15 - October 2, so your dates will not fall in that range. Last year's second free dining offer did not come out until late summer, and that was the first time WDW offered those extended dates, so there is no historical info to go on as to IF they will even have a second offer this year.

But, even if by chance, the annual FD offer this year only offer QS DDP for values or there is a second offer as last yaer, and you want the Basic DDP, all you have to do is upgrade and pay the difference, which is $10.00 per adult a day and $2.00 per child per day. The Free Dining discount is almost always a better discount than the room only discount when you are staying value or moderate.

TinkerbelleAbbysMom
02-27-2010, 10:04 AM
Thanks to both of you. Looks like we should book at the value and if it is offered, just pay the difference to upgrade. Thanks to you all. Can't wait until the end of October!!!!!!:banana:

disneymeces
02-27-2010, 10:18 AM
subscribing....

mommylovesdisney
02-27-2010, 09:36 PM
I don't want to be a downer... I, too, am hoping for free dining, BUT I heard from a disney specialist TA that since the FD QS dp pin was released, usually it's an indicator of what is to come. I essentially got the idea that the only FD that might be available to the gen. public for the usual timeframe, regardless of resort, is the QSDP. I hope I compleletly misunderstood the TA or that they didn't know what they were talking about. That would totally stink for us:confused3

meelkes10
02-28-2010, 10:35 PM
What are pins?!? there may be a thread for this, and I apologize if there is.

WDWKOOK
03-01-2010, 06:51 AM
What are pins?!? there may be a thread for this, and I apologize if there is.
Good question and no need to apologize:)

"Pin" is short for "Pin Code". These are codes (usually quite long) that are specific to the person receiving them and are not transferable. They offer a discount such as a room-only discount (might be 20%-45% off the rack rate), free dining plan, buy a certain number of nights and get some free - that sort of thing. They are sent (randomly) via e-mail usually by "Disney Destinations" and sometimes by snail mail. If you are registered on the Disney website, have booked travel with the WDTC, have ordered a free DVD, have plugged-in some vacation dates on the booking page, etc... then you're much more likely to receive a "pin". Also, it's worth a call to the WDTC to ask them (nicely) if there might be a "pin" attached to your name.

There are also "General Public" codes that are released publicly and these codes (usually quite short) can be used either by anyone or by a targeted group, such as military or FL residents or AP holders.

Here are some sites that list current promos and their codes:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/ ("Disney Discounts")

http://www.mousesavers.com/wdw.html

http://allears.net/pl/discounts.htm

kimmar067
03-01-2010, 09:25 AM
...has anyone EVER heard of teacher discounts for the WDW resorts?? I can almost SWEAR that there never have been any....I know that S/D offers teacher discounts (gosh, I've taken advantage of them in the past!)....my DS is INSISTING that there were/are, as per his GF's friend's mom, who is a TA. Can anyone help me out on this???

PrincessTiffany
03-01-2010, 09:28 AM
...has anyone EVER heard of teacher discounts for the WDW ressorts?? I can almost SWEAR that there never have been any....I know that S/D offers teacher discounts (gosh, I've taken advantage of them in the past!)....my DS is INSISTING that there were/are, as per his GF's friend's mom, who is a TA. Can anyone help me out on this???
No, I have never heard of teaher discounts at WDW resorts either. Only at Swan and Dolphin.

meelkes10
03-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Good question and no need to apologize:)

"Pin" is short for "Pin Code". These are codes (usually quite long) that are specific to the person receiving them and are not transferable. They offer a discount such as a room-only discount (might be 20%-45% off the rack rate), free dining plan, buy a certain number of nights and get some free - that sort of thing. They are sent (randomly) via e-mail usually by "Disney Destinations" and sometimes by snail mail. If you are registered on the Disney website, have booked travel with the WDTC, have ordered a free DVD, have plugged-in some vacation dates on the booking page, etc... then you're much more likely to receive a "pin". Also, it's worth a call to the WDTC to ask them (nicely) if there might be a "pin" attached to your name.

There are also "General Public" codes that are released publicly and these codes (usually quite short) can be used either by anyone or by a targeted group, such as military or FL residents or AP holders.

Here are some sites that list current promos and their codes:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/ ("Disney Discounts")

http://www.mousesavers.com/wdw.html

http://allears.net/pl/discounts.htm

Ah! Thank you so much!!! I was thinking it was some sort of secret club.:rotfl2:

I'll keep my eyes peeled, most definitely.

tiki23
03-01-2010, 11:47 AM
...has anyone EVER heard of teacher discounts for the WDW ressorts?? I can almost SWEAR that there never have been any....I know that S/D offers teacher discounts (gosh, I've taken advantage of them in the past!)....my DS is INSISTING that there were/are, as per his GF's friend's mom, who is a TA. Can anyone help me out on this???

Does Shades of Green allow teachers? I know there are some other occupations allowed besides the military.

WDWKOOK
03-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Does Shades of Green allow teachers? I know there are some other occupations allowed besides the military.
No, they only book military and federal gov't employees. Sorry.

But, the Hilton Bonnet Creek does advertise special teacher rates. (The WA may have them, too but you'd have to call them).

Here's a link to the page of the WA/HBC thread where I've posted the booking links:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=35625036#post35625036

kimmar067
03-01-2010, 01:13 PM
....:confused3 you'd THINK that WDW would offer special Teachers' Rates every once in a while, wouldn't you....didn't they used to honor 'Teacher-of-the-Year'???????

mommabean
03-02-2010, 05:17 PM
Thanks! I just booked Pop Century today for my girls' first trip (my 4th). I would love to take advantage of free dining, we'll be there from 6/27 through 7/2.:thumbsup2

WDWKOOK
03-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Thanks! I just booked Pop Century today for my girls' first trip (my 4th). I would love to take advantage of free dining, we'll be there from 6/27 through 7/2.:thumbsup2
:welcome: to the DIS and congratulations on booking, mommabean. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for FD for all of you:)

charliehorse6
03-02-2010, 06:00 PM
Sorry to show my miniscule mouse ears here, but what are DVR holders...is that current Disney Vacation reservations??? princess:

buzyanne
03-02-2010, 06:22 PM
My only worry is that if they wait until the end of March/ist of April to release free dining. With a 180 day dining window those of us going in the 1st couple of weeks of the offer will be less then 180 days out at that time. It was very hard last year to get ressies when the time frame was 90 days. Sorry just thinking ahead.

PrincessTiffany
03-02-2010, 06:29 PM
My only worry is that if they wait until the end of March/ist of April to release free dining. With a 180 day dining window those of us going in the 1st couple of weeks of the offer will be less then 180 days out at that time. It was very hard last year to get ressies when the time frame was 90 days. Sorry just thinking ahead.
The annual fall free dining announcement has always come after the 180 day ADR booking window opens up. I have always made my resort and dining reservations by the 180 day window and then when the free dining code comes out, just add it to our existing reservation.

buzyanne
03-02-2010, 06:45 PM

PrincessTiffany
03-02-2010, 06:53 PM
double post?

beautyqueen
03-02-2010, 07:33 PM
I made all our ADR's for our trip yesterday!

daisy2jae
03-02-2010, 10:50 PM
If you add dinning now and a code comes out for free dinning can you add the code and get your money back for the dinning you paid for? That way you can start booking at the 180 days? I have a trip booked sept 4th and I have dinning added. I was told I can call march 8th. I was hoping I will have a code for free dinning that I can add to my reservation.

FunkyDuck
03-02-2010, 11:13 PM
Yes, you can always add the code/discount later...when it comes out...just call in and they will apply the discount.

katieam1
03-03-2010, 12:03 AM
The annual fall free dining announcement has always come after the 180 day ADR booking window opens up. I have always made my resort and dining reservations by the 180 day window and then when the free dining code comes out, just add it to our existing reservation.

That's what I am doing too! :)

daisy2jae
03-03-2010, 10:00 AM
Yes, you can always add the code/discount later...when it comes out...just call in and they will apply the discount.

thanks!

newdeal
03-03-2010, 10:09 AM
The pin we got for quick service dining applied during the summer months, I think it went until the middle of august, not the typical free dining period. We are hoping it will be announced at the end of march so we can book our 180 days for the beginning of october

PrincessTiffany
03-03-2010, 10:17 AM
The pin we got for quick service dining applied during the summer months, I think it went until the middle of august, not the typical free dining period. We are hoping it will be announced at the end of march so we can book our 180 days for the beginning of october
I believe, the current free quick service dining pin for spring/summer dates is February 28 - July 10, 2010.

charliehorse6
03-03-2010, 12:09 PM
I just hate this "trying to read between the lines" game! Mousemisers says that booking are soft for the year...yet...when I called to see if any pin was attached to my name/address...the rep said that I had the best rate available and even if the offered a new discount it wouldn't be as good as what I've already got and that from what he hears, bookings are looking better this year than the previous years and he'd be surprised if they offered the free dining...???? I'm thinking I'll just quit checking until April 1st - this is driving me C R A Z Y!!! :rotfl:

jmpellet
03-03-2010, 03:46 PM
I've already done my package reservation and ADRs and even in advance of 180 days I couldn't get Le Cellier for dinner. The only reason I did an actual package reservation was so I could get HDDR without having to pay upfront. I'm hoping the Disney Visa free dining will be announced soon so I can add it to my existing reservation.

I believe they will have free dining as they have for so many years now, especially that other promotions end at about the time free dining should start. Plus it is typically a "slow" time of year and they will need promos. Not to mention they already have bounceback and UK folks with FD during that time.

Joey7295
03-03-2010, 06:10 PM
I believe they will have free dining as they have for so many years now, especially that other promotions end at about the time free dining should start. Plus it is typically a "slow" time of year and they will need promos. Not to mention they already have bounceback and UK folks with FD during that time.

What were the bounceback dates?

PrincessTiffany
03-03-2010, 06:13 PM
What were the bounceback dates?
August 15 - October 2, 2010.

SGMCO
03-03-2010, 06:19 PM

I have to book my ADRs on March 29th and hoping FD comes out by then.
I do have a Disney Visa. Since I already have booked my package, I will go ahead and make ADRs just to have them done.

deanie
03-03-2010, 06:42 PM
I have a ressie for Nov 28 to Dec 8 so I am waiting patiently (!!) for either free dining or a discounted room. I like to choose the restaurant depending on what park I am at but the park hours aren't out yet (anyone know how far ahead they post?) I plan to have all my ADR's ready to go as soon as the 180 day window is here.;)

a1tinkfans
03-03-2010, 07:43 PM

May I ask why you are waiting? Why not book at the 180 mark? :confused3

PrincessTiffany
03-03-2010, 08:49 PM
I have a ressie for Nov 28 to Dec 8 so I am waiting patiently (!!) for either free dining or a discounted room. I like to choose the restaurant depending on what park I am at but the park hours aren't out yet (anyone know how far ahead they post?) I plan to have all my ADR's ready to go as soon as the 180 day window is here.;)
If they have a second FD offer, as they did last year, it probably won't come out until the end of the summer. The FD offer expected to come out the end of March/first of April will probably only be for the speculative dates of August 15 - October 2.

The Disney calendar and hours are released approximately 6 months out. So, November hours would not come out until about the first week of May.

diamondpixienc
03-04-2010, 07:38 AM
Thanks for the reply! DH got a pin for free QSD but still hoping for reg DP :surfweb:

clarkfamily
03-04-2010, 09:53 AM

Bounceback back in the fall '09 was for FD between August 15 and October 2. PIN codes were sent in early Jan for the same dates. I would expect the next DVR and/or public codes to be the same.

But you never know...

I will be taking our little one on our first vacation to Disney, so I am new to all of this, but very excited! I am a thorough planner (and it's obvious I'm in good company here)...but I am very confused about the constant references to free dining offers.

1. I'm not sure I understand the quote above about who will have access to these offers. What do "bounceback", "PIN codes" and "DVR holders" mean? Is there something I can do now to give myself access to free dining sooner?

In addition, could someone please help with these basics:
2. We are looking to travel OCT 7 - OCT 12. If I book now, and include a dining plan in my reservation, will I simply be able to have the cost of my dining plan deducted, if/when the offer becomes available?
3. I see lots of mentions here of ADRs. Does it matter if I make my ADRs before the free dining offer becomes available?

Any help for this newbie would be so appreciated! :goodvibes

williamson_ja
03-04-2010, 01:52 PM
2. We are looking to travel OCT 7 - OCT 12. If I book now, and include a dining plan in my reservation, will I simply be able to have the cost of my dining plan deducted, if/when the offer becomes available? With those date, you may not be eligible for free dining at all if/when it comes out. It typically only goes until Oct. 2
3. I see lots of mentions here of ADRs. Does it matter if I make my ADRs before the free dining offer becomes available?I would make any dining reservations at exactly 180 days before your trip regardless of what offers are announced. You really limit what availability you will have by waiting past that

Any help for this newbie would be so appreciated! :goodvibes[/QUOTE]

clarkfamily
03-04-2010, 02:00 PM
So if our travel dates are flexible, does it make sense to bump our trip to one weekend earlier, which would put us within the window of dates that might possibly earn free dining?

Is my understanding of free dining correct: that in previous years Disney has simply offered entirely free meal plans to all guests staying in WDW resorts -- and that even if I book my trip now, the cost of our entire meal plan may end up being refunded?

If this is the case, I'm thinking it might make sense for us to go one weekend earlier. I'm so new to this...! All of this information is a bit overwhelming at times! Am I on the right track here? :confused3

DISNEY1975
03-04-2010, 02:10 PM
I will be taking our little one on our first vacation to Disney, so I am new to all of this, but very excited! I am a thorough planner (and it's obvious I'm in good company here)...but I am very confused about the constant references to free dining offers.

1. I'm not sure I understand the quote above about who will have access to these offers. What do "bounceback", "PIN codes" and "DVR holders" mean? Is there something I can do now to give myself access to free dining sooner?

2. We are looking to travel OCT 7 - OCT 12. If I book now, and include a dining plan in my reservation, will I simply be able to have the cost of my dining plan deducted, if/when the offer becomes available?
3. I see lots of mentions here of ADRs. Does it matter if I make my ADRs before the free dining offer becomes available?

Hi and Welcome!

There is nothing you can do to get a discount sooner other than sign up for a Disney Visa card.

Bouceback = when you are at a Diney resort and put a deposit on your next vacation before you check out, you get a special discount. You must book beofre you leave the resort.

Pin Codes are sent to random people who have been a past guest or signed up for a Disney.com login. Disney randomly send out sporatic Emails offering a few people perks to book a vacation.

DVR are Disney Vacation Club Members, you can buy a Disney Time Share and maybe get a few dollars off of your next trip! Hardly worth it if you are doing it to get free dining sooner!!!

Hope that helps! Enjoy your vaca..we'll be there in Oct too!

DISNEY1975
03-04-2010, 02:13 PM
Definitely make your ADRS before free dining comes out. You can always cancel them later if you dont get an offer. Once Free Dining comes out, ressies get more difficult to make at the time/location you want.

PrincessTiffany
03-04-2010, 02:37 PM
Hi and Welcome!

There is nothing you can do to get a discount sooner other than sign up for a Disney Visa card.

Bouceback = when you are at a Diney resort and put a deposit on your next vacation before you check out, you get a special discount. You must book beofre you leave the resort.

Pin Codes are sent to random people who have been a past guest or signed up for a Disney.com login. Disney randomly send out sporatic Emails offering a few people perks to book a vacation.

DVR are Disney Vacation Club Members, you can buy a Disney Time Share and maybe get a few dollars off of your next trip! Hardly worth it if you are doing it to get free dining sooner!!!

Hope that helps! Enjoy your vaca..we'll be there in Oct too!
DVR reference from the other post is referenced Disney Visa Card holders.

DVC is the code for Disney Vacation Club.

PrincessTiffany
03-04-2010, 02:44 PM

Since 2005, Disney has been offering the Free Dining promo for Magic Your way packages with a 3 night minimum and a 14 day maximum (Basic Dining Plan; 1 TS, 1 CS, 1 Snack per person per night) during the mid to last part of August until the end of September, give or take a few days. It is usually offered to UK visitors first (and for longer booking dates) and for the last few years it has been offered as a bounceback to guests staying in the resorts during the Free dining promo. The free dining offer is usually announced during the last week of March/first week of April. The first couple of days it will only be open to Disney Visa holders and then will open up to the general public. The speculative dates for this year are August 15 - October 2, 2010. Going the the previous booking rules for free dining, if you book your vacation by October 2, you will have the free dining discount applied to your reservation for your entire stay, up to 14 days.

If you already have a package booked when the free dining code is released, you can call Disney reservations and have them apply the code to your existing reservation. If you have already paid the reservation in full, they will refund you the free dining portion of your vacation package.

clarkfamily
03-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Wow! Thanks, PrincessTiffany! That's exactly the information I was looking for. So, in your opinion, would it make sense to bump our vacation one weekend earlier? (From Oct 7-12 which might not qualify for free dining to Sept 30-Oct 5, which seems more likely to fall within the free dining range...???) If getting our entire meal plan for free is a real possibility, it seems that bumping the trip is worth the chance at such a significant savings...right?! Am I on the right track here?:rolleyes:

PrincessTiffany
03-04-2010, 03:03 PM
Wow! Thanks, PrincessTiffany! That's exactly the information I was looking for. So, in your opinion, would it make sense to bump our vacation one weekend earlier? (From Oct 7-12 which might not qualify for free dining to Sept 30-Oct 5, which seems more likely to fall within the free dining range...???) If getting our entire meal plan for free is a real possibility, it seems that bumping the trip is worth the chance at such a significant savings...right?! Am I on the right track here?:rolleyes:
If you want the free dining discount, your best bet would be to move your arrival date back to at least October 2, 2010.

ShellyShellfish
03-04-2010, 06:54 PM
Since 2005, Disney has been offering the Free Dining promo for Magic Your way packages with a 3 night minimum and a 14 day maximum (Basic Dining Plan; 1 TS, 1 CS, 1 Snack per person per night) during the mid to last part of August until the end of September, give or take a few days. It is usually offered to UK visitors first (and for longer booking dates) and for the last few years it has been offered as a bounceback to guests staying in the resorts during the Free dining promo. The free dining offer is usually announced during the last week of March/first week of April. The first couple of days it will only be open to Disney Visa holders and then will open up to the general public. The speculative dates for this year are August 15 - October 2, 2010. Going the the previous booking rules for free dining, if you book your vacation by October 2, you will have the free dining discount applied to your reservation for your entire stay, up to 14 days.

If you already have a package booked when the free dining code is released, you can call Disney reservations and have them apply the code to your existing reservation. If you have already paid the reservation in full, they will refund you the free dining portion of your vacation package.
So if I'm reading this correctly, as long as we ARRIVE on 10/2, we should qualify for free dining, correct?

We're thinking of POSSIBLY going 10/2-10/9...thanks!

Halloweenqueen
03-04-2010, 06:56 PM
Yes, as long as your reservation starts on the last day of free dining. Last year we went to WDW on October 3-12. October 3rd was the last day, yet we got free dining for our entire stay.

PrincessTiffany
03-04-2010, 06:58 PM
So if I'm reading this correctly, as long as we ARRIVE on 10/2, we should qualify for free dining, correct?

We're thinking of POSSIBLY going 10/2-10/9...thanks!
Yes, in the past you have always been able to check-in on the last day of free dining and receive the discount for your entire trip - up to 14 nights.

babybunny223
03-04-2010, 08:03 PM
I have a Disney Rewards Visa...what would be the best way to find out when free dining is offered for that? Visa website? Disney web? Email? Also, do Visa holders require a PIN?

PrincessTiffany
03-04-2010, 08:21 PM
I have a Disney Rewards Visa...what would be the best way to find out when free dining is offered for that? Visa website? Disney web? Email? Also, do Visa holders require a PIN?
The Disney Visa Free Dining Code is always leaked here on the DIS and on Mousesavers long before Disney Visa ever sends out their promo email - you'll be lucky if you get one at all!

irirom
03-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Thanks a lot..

kimmar067
03-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Yes, in the past you have always been able to check-in on the last day of free dining and receive the discount for your entire trip - up to 14 nights.

...how much of a discount??

ShellyShellfish
03-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Yes, as long as your reservation starts on the last day of free dining. Last year we went to WDW on October 3-12. October 3rd was the last day, yet we got free dining for our entire stay.

Oh, that's fantastic news...thank you!

Is it probably going to be set up like in the past with values getting QSDP free and mods/deluxe getting the DDP? Or will there be "upgrades" give to the DDP for values as well? It's only $10/day pp to upgrade anyways, right?

WDWKOOK
03-05-2010, 07:06 AM
I think the "discount" she is referencing is the Free Dining promo.

PrincessTiffany
03-05-2010, 08:54 AM
Is it probably going to be set up like in the past with values getting QSDP free and mods/deluxe getting the DDP? Or will there be "upgrades" give to the DDP for values as well? It's only $10/day pp to upgrade anyways, right?

The annual fall free dining offer has always included the Basic DDP (1TS, 1CS, 1 Snack per person per night). There was a second FD offer that came out late last year for some October - December dates that only included the Quick Service DDP for value restaurants, but that offer did not have anything to do with the original fall free dining offer.

There's some speculation here that the FD general public offer this year will only include Quick Service for the values, but the 2009 Bounceback offer for this year's 2010 Free Dining does include the Basic DDP for all levels of resorts.

But, even if by chance, the annual FD offer this year only offer QS DDP for values or there is a second offer as last yaer, and you want the Basic DDP, all you have to do is upgrade and pay the difference, which is $10.00 per adult a day and $2.00 per child per day. The Free Dining discount is almost always a better discount than the room only discount when you are staying value or moderate.

PrincessTiffany
03-05-2010, 08:55 AM
Whatever the total cost of the DDP is for your family for your length of stay.

super_troop
03-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Do you have to have an existing WDW reservation to make ADRs for dining? We are planning on going in late September, and the free dining will not be released (if at all) until after our 180 window. We will make our reservations when the dining is released.

Thanks for the help!!

ShellyShellfish
03-05-2010, 10:06 AM
The annual fall free dining offer has always included the Basic DDP (1TS, 1CS, 1 Snack per person per night). There was a second FD offer that came out late last year for some October - December dates that only included the Quick Service DDP for value restaurants, but that offer did not have anything to do with the original fall free dining offer.

Well let's hope its DDP for all resort levels then.

I was trying to figure out if a room only discount would be better than a FD discount...as we'd only have 2 people on the meal plan. If we went when we're thinking of going in Oct, it's before DS turns 3 and DD turns 1. Do you think it's still better then?

I remember when DH and I went on our honeymoon in 2005, we got the dining plan. I think it had just been introduced...but holy cow, it was ridiculous...an appetizer, entree and dessert, and tip included, it was so much food DH gained 10lbs on the trip! :scared1: Too bad the DDP is not THAT good anymore.

dianed358
03-05-2010, 10:30 AM
keeping my eyes open for the discount!! Really hoping they offer free dining in November!!!! :thumbsup2

It'sWDW4me
03-05-2010, 11:53 AM
Do you have to have an existing WDW reservation to make ADRs for dining? We are planning on going in late September, and the free dining will not be released (if at all) until after our 180 window. We will make our reservations when the dining is released.

Thanks for the help!!

You can make ADR's without a resort reservation but you can only make ADR's up to 180 days out. So you need to either wait until all of your vacation falls into the 180 days or you need to call once your first day reaches 180 days out and then call the next day for you second day and the next day for your third..... There's a distinct disadvantage in this because people with a resort ressie can make 10 days worth of ADR's as soon as their first day falls within 180 days (180 + 10 policy).

What I did for this year was: I made reservations at the hotel that I want to stay at, added the dining plan, and made my ADR's at 180 days (I was able to get every ADR I wanted at the time that I wanted :woohoo:). Should free dining be released for the dates of my trip, I'll call Disney and they'll add the promo to my ressie and knock the final price of my package down. I'm keeping my eye on this thread so that I can call the very first day the promo comes out for VISA holders!

donnaf516
03-05-2010, 12:17 PM
subscribing...fingers crossed for August FD :worship:

PrincessTiffany
03-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Well let's hope its DDP for all resort levels then.

I was trying to figure out if a room only discount would be better than a FD discount...as we'd only have 2 people on the meal plan. If we went when we're thinking of going in Oct, it's before DS turns 3 and DD turns 1. Do you think it's still better then?

I remember when DH and I went on our honeymoon in 2005, we got the dining plan. I think it had just been introduced...but holy cow, it was ridiculous...an appetizer, entree and dessert, and tip included, it was so much food DH gained 10lbs on the trip! :scared1: Too bad the DDP is not THAT good anymore.
The room discount is a better deal if you are staying at a deluxe resort. The free dining discount would be better if you are staying at a value or moderate resort.

clarkfamily
03-05-2010, 01:35 PM
I realize that I'm just asking for speculation here, but surely any (and all?) of you can offer better speculation than I...given that I'm brand new to this Disney thing! :rolleyes:

What are the chances that a second round of free dining offers might come out, for dates after the suspected October 2 deadline? It's my understanding that free dining was offered last year for these later dates; was that highly unusual, or is there the chance that we could see that again? Anyone out there able to make a prediction on this?

(My situation is such that we will be traveling just after the October 2 deadline. Yesterday I was thinking it would make total financial sense to move the trip up a week, putting us in the window, and thus possibly saving us 100s of dollars! Turns out, though, that our resort of choice has no standard rooms available for that previous week...so to bump back for the chance at free dining means giving up our first choice resort. :( So before I decide, I'd like to hear some more informed opinions about what the likelihood is that we'd end up with free dining during the later October date anyway! Ideas?)

PrincessTiffany
03-05-2010, 01:52 PM
I realize that I'm just asking for speculation here, but surely any (and all?) of you can offer better speculation than I...given that I'm brand new to this Disney thing! :rolleyes:

What are the chances that a second round of free dining offers might come out, for dates after the suspected October 2 deadline? It's my understanding that free dining was offered last year for these later dates; was that highly unusual, or is there the chance that we could see that again? Anyone out there able to make a prediction on this?

(My situation is such that we will be traveling just after the October 2 deadline. Yesterday I was thinking it would make total financial sense to move the trip up a week, putting us in the window, and thus possibly saving us 100s of dollars! Turns out, though, that our resort of choice has no standard rooms available for that previous week...so to bump back for the chance at free dining means giving up our first choice resort. :( So before I decide, I'd like to hear some more informed opinions about what the likelihood is that we'd end up with free dining during the later October date anyway! Ideas?)
Last year was the first and only time WDW offered a second free dining general public offer. So, there really is no historical info or statistical data to go by that would indicate that they will or will not to a second general public offer this year.

babybunny223
03-05-2010, 04:50 PM
What does it mean when people on here say: subscribing?

PrincessTiffany
03-05-2010, 05:10 PM
What does it mean when people on here say: subscribing?
When someone says subscribing or subbing, they are signing on to a thread so they can get email updates when anyone else posts on the thead.

babybunny223
03-05-2010, 05:17 PM
When someone says subscribing or subbing, they are signing on to a thread so they can get email updates when anyone else posts on the thead.

Ooooo...How do I subscribe to a thread?

I am dying for free dining...that stuff will give you a complex if you are not careful. We just went to WDW in January; can justify a return trip more if they knock off the price of dining. To be honest, we'd go back for full price if we had to. Thanks for all of the great info!

PrincessTiffany
03-05-2010, 05:19 PM

I am dying for free dining...that stuff will give you a complex if you are not careful. We just went to WDW in January; can justify a return trip more if they knock off the price of dining. To be honest, we'd go back for full price if we had to. Thanks for all of the great info!
By commenting on this thread, you are subscribed to it.

WDWKOOK
03-05-2010, 05:23 PM

By posting to a thread, you are automatically "subscribed" to it and will receive e-mails alerting you when someone else posts to that thread. You can turn this feature off and on either by using the link at the bottom of the DIS e-mail or by going into "Quick Links" at the top of this page and changing your "Options".

You don't have to post to a thread to subscribe to it. If you want to remain anonymous or just not post anything, you can go to the drop-down menu at the top of this page called "Thread Tools" and choose "subscribe" or "unsubscribe".

willowsnn3
03-06-2010, 08:43 PM
subscribing

WDWKOOK
03-06-2010, 08:58 PM
I'm probably posting the obvious, but I saw this on another forum today:
(http://www.explorethemagic.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5468)

Posted - 02/26/2010: 10:12:06 AM

"Hello! We have heard that Disney will be offering "some form" of free Dining for late August and September 2010. The complete details and dates are not released yet. We will be posting details on the forums as soon as they come available. We also have a watch list. Once Disney releases the discounts to us (we get them a few weeks prior), we will start notifying everyone on this list by email. You can send me a private message (with your name and email address) if you would like to be added to this watch list."

Allison Jones - Disney World Specialist
Destinations in Florida Travel - Official Travel Agency for Explore the Magic

yellownovawife
03-06-2010, 10:24 PM
subscribing - looking for free dining in December!

JulieODC
03-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Subscribing....hoping for free dining in November!

babybunny223
03-07-2010, 12:04 PM
subscribing...looking forward (Keeping fingers crossed) to free dining in September...

JCornell
03-07-2010, 05:20 PM
FYI, you don't have to type a note to subscribe. If you click on thread tools, there is an option to subscribe there.

twokids0204
03-07-2010, 05:52 PM
FYI, you don't have to type a note to subscribe. If you click on thread tools, there is an option to subscribe there.

But typing the note ups your post count by +1

:rotfl2:

CLAREDISNEY
03-07-2010, 07:06 PM
HOPE THE FREE DINING GETS OFFERED SOON!!!!!

SO WE CAN BOOK 180 DAYS OUT
:surfweb::surfweb::teacher::teacher::cheer2::littl eangel:
:scared1::yay::woohoo::bride::cool2::sick:popcorn: ::santa:
:hippie::banana::love::worship::woohoo:

ajjollie23
03-07-2010, 07:15 PM

But you never know...

bounceback is when you are staying at the resort and book your travel for the following year before you check out.

What are pin codes and DVR holders?

twokids0204
03-07-2010, 07:26 PM
bounceback is when you are staying at the resort and book your travel for the following year before you check out.

What are pin codes and DVR holders?

Pin Codes - Offers sent to you (or your household) via E-mail or Snail Mail.

DVR - Digital Video Recorder (branded under names such as TiVo) :rotfl2:

I think she meant DVC (Disney Vaction Club) owners.

clanmcculloch
03-07-2010, 07:36 PM
Pin Codes - Offers sent to you (or your household) via E-mail or Snail Mail.

DVR - Digital Video Recorder (branded under names such as TiVo) :rotfl2:

I think she meant DVC (Disney Vaction Club) owners.

Actually, looking at the context, I think she was referring to Disney Visa Cardholders. We usually get a few days head start before the public announcement.

mom2taylorandemily
03-07-2010, 11:20 PM
subscribing

We have a Bounceback offer booked, but we are watching for friends who are going with us. They've already booked and are looking at ADRs but so hoping for FD, she is also a Disney Visa Cardholder too, so we're double crossing fingers!!!

BABY_EINSTEIN'S_MOM
03-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Actually, looking at the context, I think she was referring to Disney Visa Cardholders. We usually get a few days head start before the public announcement.

Yes, probably DVR = Disney Visa Rewards card

Porturican
03-08-2010, 01:27 AM
I believe, the current free quick service dining pin for spring/summer dates is February 28 - July 10, 2010.

WOW wish I woulda got that pin code that would have been perfect for me. Oh well, me n my kids are gonna do Disneyland instead. At least we can get there in 6 hours by car instead of having to buy airfare...thats the brightside right? come on agree with me & make me feel better :confused3

Hey Princess Tiffany I may be in Disneyland this Sat too!

twokids0204
03-08-2010, 07:36 AM
Yes, probably DVR = Disney Visa Rewards card

That makes a bit more sense... why would people with Digitial Video Records get special treatment.

Probably because they won't miss any of there favorite shows while they are gone. :rotfl2:

Luvmepluto
03-08-2010, 10:58 AM
I am still patiently waiting for free dining in September. :rolleyes1..... I did purchase the dining plan, but that will give us a little extra money to spend at the parks.:idea::idea::idea::idea:

pooh'smate
03-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Subbing, we will be there 11/29-12/10.

CRdisMom
03-08-2010, 03:29 PM
just got the visa e-mail minutes ago...interesting turn it is a kids stay and eat free offer thru August 14. It is only for the quick service plan too. Requires 4 night stay. Offer valid March 14-August 14.

ShellyShellfish
03-08-2010, 03:31 PM
just got the visa e-mail minutes ago...interesting turn it is a kids stay and eat free offer thru August 14. It is only for the quick service plan too. Requires 4 night stay. Offer valid March 14-August 14.

hey!! :goodvibes:goodvibes I thought you were going in October?

CRdisMom
03-08-2010, 03:32 PM
i am but I just want help others out...ie YOU!

ShellyShellfish
03-08-2010, 03:38 PM
i am but I just want help others out...ie YOU!

ahhh, I'm on October watch....I'm about 92% sure I've convinced DH we should go down. I'm thinking the 2nd-9th....so we are down there right before DS turns 3 and also mostly avoid Columbus Day weekend. ;)

I've dubbed it the birthday trip...mine is 10/5, DS is 10/13 and DD is 10/14. :rotfl:

CRdisMom
03-08-2010, 03:39 PM
we'll miss you by days...we're coming in on the 16.

ShellyShellfish
03-08-2010, 03:59 PM
oh you're kidding me. that stinks!

deanie
03-08-2010, 04:41 PM
With the bounceback offer, do you need to book the same resort? We are staying at CSR in Dec. and I would like to book POR next Oct. for DB's 40th.
TIA:)

WDWKOOK
03-08-2010, 04:55 PM
With the bounceback offer, do you need to book the same resort? We are staying at CSR in Dec. and I would like to book POR next Oct. for DB's 40th.
You can book any resort.

Have a great vacation!

su_A_ve
03-08-2010, 05:18 PM

You can book at any resort.

Note that the flyers in the room might be different. If you stay on a moderate or deluxe, your offer will only show info on those. However if you stay on a value, your offer will show info on a value or mod.

photographymom517
03-08-2010, 07:57 PM

Do you know if this is for all kids (even under age 3) ???

It doesn't really affect me anyway because we are going Nov/Dec but if they would extend this offer, I might be interested. But my son is under 3 so he already stays free at all Disney resorts...but we do have to pay for his meals.

I don't think this would be beneficial anyway because I already booked a Moderate resort with a 30% off PIN code that I received in the mail. I don't think the "free dining plan" would be more cost efficient either unless it was the regular Dining Plan or DDP...QSDP probably wouldn't be better than my 30% off resort discount.

Anyone have any opinion on this??? What's the better deal if they do announce free dining? I've done the math about fifty times already & it seems about equal to me.

WDWKOOK
03-08-2010, 08:32 PM

It doesn't really affect me anyway because we are going Nov/Dec but if they would extend this offer, I might be interested. But my son is under 3 so he already stays free at all Disney resorts...but we do have to pay for his meals.

~All children 17 and under always stay free (with standard/included bedding) at WDW resorts.

~The DP is only available to children 3 and older. There must be circumstances where parents have opted-in their children under 3, but I would assume they lied about their age:confused3

I don't think this would be beneficial anyway because I already booked a Moderate resort with a 30% off PIN code that I received in the mail. I don't think the "free dining plan" would be more cost efficient either unless it was the regular Dining Plan or DDP...QSDP probably wouldn't be better than my 30% off resort discount.

Anyone have any opinion on this??? What's the better deal if they do announce free dining? I've done the math about fifty times already & it seems about equal to me.

Here are the details from www.mousesavers.com:

Disney Rewards Visa cardholders can take advantage of an exclusive offer for stays most nights March 14 - August 14, 2010. When you purchase a 4-night/5-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes room, theme park tickets and the Quick-Service Dining Plan, a child (ages 3-9) can stay, get 5-day theme park tickets and the Quick-Service Dining Plan for FREE!

Note that children ages 3-9 normally stay for free in the same room with their parents, so that is no savings. However, the savings on theme park tickets and the dining plan can be substantial, particularly if you have two adults and two children in the correct age range.

You must book by 4/24/10. The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Child must stay in room with adult. Tickets are for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. Maximum of four guests per room.

No group rates or other discounts apply. Offers cannot be combined and are nontransferable. Children ages 3-9 must order from the children's menu where available. Advance reservations required. Deposit must be made at the time of booking with your Disney Rewards Visa credit card or Disney Rewards debit card. Offer code OD3.

PrincessTiffany
03-08-2010, 08:37 PM
WOW wish I woulda got that pin code that would have been perfect for me. Oh well, me n my kids are gonna do Disneyland instead. At least we can get there in 6 hours by car instead of having to buy airfare...thats the brightside right? come on agree with me & make me feel better :confused3

Hey Princess Tiffany I may be in Disneyland this Sat too!
What a coincidence! I can't wait! Hope ya'll have a great trip!

JCornell
03-08-2010, 09:06 PM

My math says this saves $50 on dining ($9.99 per day times 5 days) and $207 for a 5-day park ticket. So about $260 per kid for 5 days. If you have 2 kids, it's close to free dining in savings ($520 with this offer vs. $540 with free dining) but if you have one kid and/or any that are over 12, then free dining will be significantly better.

It'sWDW4me
03-09-2010, 10:54 AM
My math says this saves $50 on dining ($9.99 per day times 5 days) and $207 for a 5-day park ticket. So about $260 per kid for 5 days. If you have 2 kids, it's close to free dining in savings ($520 with this offer vs. $540 with free dining) but if you have one kid and/or any that are over 12, then free dining will be significantly better.

Actually, because check-in must be on or before 8/14, the summer premium rate for the dining plan ($46.99/adult/day; $12.99/child/day) would be in effect for the length of the stay. I priced this out last night for my brother and his 3 kids (9,8, & 6). In his case, even with the premium pricing for his DDP and upgrading the kids' plan from QSDP to DDP, he'll save $83 plus get an extra day's worth of meals (our original plan was a room-only ressie paying OOP for dinner 8/14 followed by a second ressie with free dining 8/15-8/23)

I have a feeling that Free Dining would be the better deal if there is more than one adult and/or less than 3 kids under 10 in the room.

Lilmattie13
03-09-2010, 01:18 PM
So where I am such a horrible math person I now wonder if it is still worth hoping for a room discount versus hoping for free dining for our Nov trip. Before I was told that it would be better to get a room discount, say like 40% off delux because, staying in a deluxe resort you save more by getting a disocunt on the room.

But now I am wondering because there are five of us going. Three adults and two children age 7 and 5. So it may actually be better to get a free dining offer versus the room discount even though we are staying delux after all.

Whew this is so confusing especially to the mathmatically challenged lol :confused3

kimmar067
03-09-2010, 01:20 PM
Here are the details from www.mousesavers.com:

Disney Rewards Visa cardholders can take advantage of an exclusive offer for stays most nights March 14 - August 14, 2010. When you purchase a 4-night/5-day Magic Your Way vacation package that includes room, theme park tickets and the Quick-Service Dining Plan, a child (ages 3-9) can stay, get 5-day theme park tickets and the Quick-Service Dining Plan for FREE!

You must book by 4/24/10. The number of packages available at this rate is limited. Child must stay in room with adult. Tickets are for one theme park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. Maximum of four guests per room.

No group rates or other discounts apply. Offers cannot be combined and are nontransferable. Children ages 3-9 must order from the children's menu where available. Advance reservations required. Deposit must be made at the time of booking with your Disney Rewards Visa credit card or Disney Rewards debit card. Offer code OD3.

....hmmmm, I didn't get this email from Visa - however, I DID get 3 different PIN codes in the mail yesterday!

clarkfamily
03-09-2010, 01:26 PM
....hmmmm, I didn't get this email from Visa - however, I DID get 3 different PIN codes in the mail yesterday!

I have a Disney Visa, too, and didn't get an email from them about this. Did others? Should I be concerned that I'm not getting emails from them? :confused3

PrincessTiffany
03-09-2010, 01:29 PM
I have a Disney Visa, too, and didn't get an email from them about this. Did others? Should I be concerned that I'm not getting emails from them? :confused3
We have had a Disney Visa for at least 5 years and didn't get this promo email either. In fact, over the past 5 years I've only gotten a handful of promo emails from them. The only reason we keep it is to get a jump on booking offers like free dining.

WDWKOOK
03-09-2010, 02:34 PM
:thumbsup2
What are your pin discounts and are you going to use them?

MUDisneyCouple
03-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Can DVC members get free dining?

clanmcculloch
03-09-2010, 03:49 PM
Can DVC members get free dining?

When free dining is announced, if you pay rack rate for a room and buy the required park tickets then yes you can get the free dining promotion. You can NOT get free dining if you're travelling on points.

kimmar067
03-10-2010, 09:16 AM

We have had a Disney Visa for at least 5 years and didn't get this promo email either. In fact, over the past 5 years I've only gotten a handful of promo emails from them. The only reason we keep it is to get a jump on booking offers like free dining.

....I'm a bit concerned about this too...

kimmar067
03-10-2010, 09:18 AM
What are your pin discounts and are you going to use them?

...they were all for the same offer - free dining when you book a room between now and 6/3/10 - however, it's NOT for any sit-down meals; youi have to pay extra for that! :mad: SOME offer....:headache:

Luvmepluto
03-10-2010, 01:55 PM
I received a pin for Quick Service.....yikes! You have to go by 07/03/2010. It isn't worth changing my dates for. I will take my chances.....:rolleyes1 July is way too busy and muggy for me.

kimmar067
03-10-2010, 03:26 PM
I received a pin for Quick Service.....yikes! You have to go by 07/03/2010. It isn't worth changing my dates for. I will take my chances.....:rolleyes1 July is way too busy and muggy for me.

...yeah, and what's the deal with the 'Quick Service' switcheroo???? :mad:

WDWKOOK
03-14-2010, 08:35 PM
I know this isn't about FD (sorry), but I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that the blackout dates were lifted for the room-only gen. public promo:

January - August 2010 - Save up to 45%

Blackout dates have been removed!! Offer good over Easter holiday!!

Valid for stays most nights 2/15 – 8/14.

Save up to 45% when staying for 5 or more consecutive nights at select Walt Disney World Resorts.

Sample Pricing: The following pricing is for select dates 4/11/10 – 8/14/10, Sunday – Thursday in a Standard Room. Sample pricing does not include tax. Rates will vary depending the resort, room type, and dates of travel.

For a 5-Night or longer stay:

Select Disney Value Resorts: from $74 per night
Select Disney Moderate Resorts: from $111 per night
Select Disney Deluxe Resorts: from $180 per night
Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort: from $182 per night

For a 1 - 4 Night stay:

Select Disney Value Resorts: from $79 per night
Select Disney Moderate Resorts: from $119 per night
Select Disney Deluxe Resorts: from $195 per night
Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort: from $198 per night

Room only Code for 5-Night or longer stay - QOU
Room only Code for 1 - 4 Night stay - QNX

These room only rates can also be used for a Disney World Package. The Disney Dining plan can be added with this discount.

www.wdwinfo.com

kimmar067
03-14-2010, 08:50 PM
I know this isn't about FD (sorry), but I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that the blackout dates were lifted for the room-only gen. public promo:

Save up to 45% when staying for 5 or more consecutive nights at select Walt Disney World Resorts.

Sample Pricing: The following pricing is for select dates 4/11/10 – 8/14/10, Sunday – Thursday in a Standard Room. Sample pricing does not include tax. Rates will vary depending the resort, room type, and dates of travel.

...Easter is on 4/4/10 this year so, in essence, it IS 'blacked out'...unless I'm missing something...:confused3

[...boy, would I sure love to visit WDW over the Easter holiday....]

deanie
03-14-2010, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the info!! I have my fingers crossed that they will extend those dates to Nov! Perhaps WDW will need to entice us to stay in their hotels instead of going to Universal once Harry Potter opens. :wizard:

kimmar067
03-14-2010, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the info!! I have my fingers crossed that they will extend those dates to Nov! Perhaps WDW will need to entice us to stay in their hotels instead of going to Universal once Harry Potter opens. :wizard:

...by that time, they'll probably have FD too....

daisy2jae
03-14-2010, 09:56 PM
When the current promotion ends March 27th do you think thats when free dinning will be offered?

poohfriend
03-14-2010, 10:01 PM
When the current promotion ends March 27th do you think thats when free dinning will be offered?

if it's going to be offered, look for it then or a few days after.:cutie:

kimmar067
03-14-2010, 10:04 PM
...I remembered getting an email from Visa around the 29th, advertising the FD deal in Aug-Sept...that's why we booked AKL back in 2006...or was it 2005? I forget which...

daisy2jae
03-14-2010, 10:15 PM
fingers crossed!

spottywotty
03-14-2010, 10:35 PM
ok

The 4 "Quay"balleros
03-14-2010, 10:43 PM
The only Disney Visa email I got was about Mary Poppins........I read about the promo on the DIS and went back to this email and clicked on something which took me to the kids free promo- which is also on the Disney Visa site, so I guess they're tying to make it hard to find....:confused3 I ended up using it and redoing my ressie's and saved a $100:banana:

WDWKOOK
03-15-2010, 06:46 AM
...Easter is on 4/4/10 this year so, in essence, it IS 'blacked out'...unless I'm missing something...:confused3

The effective dates are 2/15 - 8/14.

The 4/11 - 8/14 date mentioned in the description I pasted are "sample dates" that were created as a savings example before the lifting of the blacked-out dates of Easter.

As long as there is still availability with the code, you should be able to book using the code over Easter:)

kimmar067
03-15-2010, 09:22 AM
The effective dates are 2/15 - 8/14.

The 4/11 - 8/14 date mentioned in the description I pasted are "sample dates" that were created as a savings example before the lifting of the blacked-out dates of Easter.

As long as there is still availability with the code, you should be able to book using the code over Easter:)

daisy2jae
03-15-2010, 10:21 AM

when does Harry Potter open?

daisy2jae
03-15-2010, 10:33 AM
I'm waiting and watching the boards, mail, email etc for a pin or code for free dinning. I'm very excited for our trip in Sept but really NEED free dinning...okay it's a want not a need. My DH knows this and thought it would be funny to play a joke on me. (Have to share since our trip is a secret-surprise and I can't tell anyone else)

Friday DH gets the mail and there is a paper from Disney. He opens it and yells it's a free dinning code! I jumped off the couch and ran to the kitchen to see him laughing at me. He said in the past 12 years he's never seen me move so fast! I was so mad there was no code! Love my DH to death but I didn't think it was a funny as he did. I laugh now but Friday there was no laughing

babybunny223
03-15-2010, 04:23 PM
when does Harry Potter open?

The end of May; the 29th I believe...

safetymom
03-15-2010, 04:29 PM
No official date has been announced for Harry Potter. They are selling packages that start on May 28.

kimmar067
03-15-2010, 04:33 PM
Friday DH gets the mail and there is a paper from Disney. He opens it and yells it's a free dinning code! I jumped off the couch and ran to the kitchen to see him laughing at me. He said in the past 12 years he's never seen me move so fast! I was so mad there was no code! Love my DH to death but I didn't think it was a funny as he did. I laugh now but Friday there was no laughing

....is it the offer for AFTER August 16th?? :confused3

grumpymakesmehappy
03-15-2010, 08:04 PM
Can somebody help me out? This thread is so long & I doubt my 1yr old is going to sit & let me read through every post! :) It has been awhile since I've been on the boards, & I have no idea what is going on with free dining. I saw where FD is being offered until 8/16 I thought. We are hoping to go either in Sept. or Oct. for MNSSHP & are really hoping for FD. Is there any chance it will be offered for us to book during Sept. or Oct.? Are there any rumors out there for FD during that period or any other offer? TIA

willowsnn3
03-15-2010, 09:40 PM

No blackout!! We got a great deal room only with our AP discount.

kimmar067
03-15-2010, 10:19 PM
Can somebody help me out? This thread is so long & I doubt my 1yr old is going to sit & let me read through every post! :) It has been awhile since I've been on the boards, & I have no idea what is going on with free dining. I saw where FD is being offered until 8/16 I thought. We are hoping to go either in Sept. or Oct. for MNSSHP & are really hoping for FD. Is there any chance it will be offered for us to book during Sept. or Oct.? Are there any rumors out there for FD during that period or any other offer? TIA

...it' 'free dining', but it's for 'Quick Service' meals only - you have to pay extra for any 'sit-down' meals...

daisy2jae
03-16-2010, 08:49 AM
....is it the offer for AFTER August 16th?? :confused3

we are booked sept 4th to 11th. Hoping for free dinning but just waiting to see if it will be offered. My DH thought it would be funny to tell me the code came in the mail. Instead it was a booklet welcoming us back to Disney and had info about our resort, parks, etc. Nothing I didn't already know. Just a booklet with NO code.

daisy2jae
03-16-2010, 08:53 AM

we're booked sept 4th to 11th. Waiting for the MNSSHP and hoping for free dinning. As of right now nothing is out just rumors that the week we are there MNSSHP will be on Wednesday due to Nights of Joy but then it goes back to the regular dates as it has been in the past. Rumor ...as I understand it....we're expecting if free dinning for after Aug will be offered after the current promotion ends March 27th. We're just watching this thread in hopes someone hears something other than the bounce back, visa holders, etc... Hope I got this right if not someone correct me plz....

kimmar067
03-16-2010, 09:19 AM
we are booked sept 4th to 11th. Hoping for free dinning but just waiting to see if it will be offered. My DH thought it would be funny to tell me the code came in the mail. Instead it was a booklet welcoming us back to Disney and had info about our resort, parks, etc. Nothing I didn't already know. Just a booklet with NO code.

...your DH has a warped sense of humor...

daisy2jae
03-16-2010, 01:58 PM
...your DH has a warped sense of humor...

he doesn't get the love of disney thing...

WDWKOOK
03-16-2010, 02:55 PM
he doesn't get the love of disney thing...
I want to know how you're going to get back at him for that one:confused3

pixie_mtl
03-16-2010, 03:12 PM
Hey hey keep the subject back to the announcement of Free Dining:rotfl: just kidding.

I can't believe we still haven't got any "confirmed" scoop yet... :idea:

WDWKOOK
03-16-2010, 03:55 PM
Hey hey keep the subject back to the announcement of Free Dining:rotfl: just kidding.

I can't believe we still haven't got any "confirmed" scoop yet... :idea:

FD!:yay::banana::cheer2::dancer:party:FD!

Has not yet been announced:rolleyes1

It'sWDW4me
03-16-2010, 03:58 PM
FD!:yay::banana::cheer2::dancer:party:FD!

Has not yet been announced:rolleyes1

Now that was just MEAN!!! :lmao:

zamboniman333
03-16-2010, 04:26 PM

For a 5-Night or longer stay:

Select Disney Value Resorts: from $74 per night
Select Disney Moderate Resorts: from $111 per night
Select Disney Deluxe Resorts: from $180 per night
Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort: from $182 per night

For a 1 - 4 Night stay:

Select Disney Value Resorts: from $79 per night
Select Disney Moderate Resorts: from $119 per night
Select Disney Deluxe Resorts: from $195 per night
Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resort: from $198 per night

Room only Code for 5-Night or longer stay - QOU
Room only Code for 1 - 4 Night stay - QNX

These room only rates can also be used for a Disney World Package. The Disney Dining plan can be added with this discount.

www.wdwinfo.com

Hoping this is offered in late 2010.:tinker:

BWV2001
03-16-2010, 06:30 PM
subscribing.popcorn::

Fanatic Father
03-16-2010, 08:42 PM
Subscribing

luvdisney00
03-17-2010, 01:03 PM
Come to think of it, why haven't we heard anything? It seems like in previous years there were a lot of rumors, "a cast member told me....." kind of stuff floating around. I'm getting a little nervous since I am booked at rack rate and was hoping to get some discount. The pin codes always seem to elude me.........Has anyone heard ANYTHING at all????????

kimmar067
03-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Now that was just MEAN!!! :lmao:

...you're right - that WAS mean....my heart can't take the pressure...

WDWKOOK
03-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Come to think of it, why haven't we heard anything? It seems like in previous years there were a lot of rumors, "a cast member told me....." kind of stuff floating around. I'm getting a little nervous since I am booked at rack rate and was hoping to get some discount. The pin codes always seem to elude me.........Has anyone heard ANYTHING at all????????
I could start the infamous "A WDW bus driver told me..." rumor. Would that help:confused3

It'sWDW4me
03-17-2010, 01:36 PM
I could start the infamous "A WDW bus driver told me..." rumor. Would that help:confused3

:rotfl:

So what is happening with that 5th gate? Or the Halloween themed resort?

Missy Mousie
03-17-2010, 01:40 PM
subscribing

WDWKOOK
03-17-2010, 01:42 PM
:rotfl:

So what is happening with that 5th gate? Or the Halloween themed resort?

The Halloween-themed resort (HTR) will be connected to the expansion of the monorail, which will eventually extend to ALL WDW resorts, including FW. The current monorail resorts will have their monorail access removed and replaced instead with moving walkways. Their tracks will be relocated to the HTR.

Soccer_Mom
03-17-2010, 01:46 PM
Subscribing

disneyfantotheend
03-17-2010, 02:00 PM
A bus driver rumor would be great! We all know they know everything that is going on at WDW! :lmao:

rae662000
03-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Jumping in on this....has been a couple of years since we have done FD.

Quick question for anyone who can answer...my oldest will be 10 yrs old by the time we travel. Would I have to pay the adult price for her on the dining plan or do they still have the junior pricing?

luvdisney00
03-17-2010, 02:06 PM

Quick question for anyone who can answer...my oldest will be 10 yrs old by the time we travel. Would I have to pay the adult price for her on the dining plan or do they still have the junior pricing?

10 is considered an adult by Disney standards, so yes you would have to pay full price (unless it's free!!)

WDWKOOK
03-17-2010, 02:07 PM

10 and older is considered an adult. But that's not such a bad thing. My DD11 couldn't wait to turn 10 because she hated the kids' meals and thought the adult meals were much better (and they are;))

rae662000
03-17-2010, 02:13 PM
10 and older is considered an adult. But that's not such a bad thing. My DD11 couldn't wait to turn 10 because she hated the kids' meals and thought the adult meals were much better (and they are;))

Thank you both WDWKOOK and luvdisney00 for your quick responses. My DD would love to eat off the adult menu! My other question then is when I am calculating the different plans for price comparisions then with my, DH, DD7 and DD10 I would do 3 adults and 1 child on everything including ticket, or just the dining plan?

WDWKOOK
03-17-2010, 02:25 PM
Thank you both WDWKOOK and luvdisney00 for your quick responses. My DD would love to eat off the adult menu! My other question then is when I am calculating the different plans for price comparisions then with my, DH, DD7 and DD10 I would do 3 adults and 1 child on everything including ticket, or just the dining plan?
Yes, including the tix. But, not the room which 17 and under stay free and are not considered adults until 18 - so you don't have to worry about that for another 8 years:worship:

rae662000
03-17-2010, 02:30 PM
Yes, including the tix. But, not the room which 17 and under stay free and are not considered adults until 18 - so you don't have to worry about that for another 8 years:worship:

Amen to that, now to go price it out. We actually have old unused tickets from several years ago, but if I could get FD might just save the old tickets and do FD in Sept or Oct. Thanks for your info on this thread!:goodvibes

metsno1
03-17-2010, 03:26 PM
I know people are getting nervous, but I'm totally optimistic about FD this year. The fact that the current promos end on 8/14 would just be too much of a coincidence.

Yeah, there are a few alternative scenarios, but truth is, they're probably gonna do it again!

daisy2jae
03-17-2010, 03:41 PM
I know people are getting nervous, !

This is my first year hoping for free dinning in sept. Is the wait and being nervous this way each year at this time?

HotMama
03-17-2010, 03:49 PM
This is my first year hoping for free dinning in sept. Is the wait and being nervous this way each year at this time?

YES!!!:goodvibes

WDWKOOK
03-17-2010, 03:52 PM
Not if you use room-only discounts instead of FD;)

CanadianGuy
03-17-2010, 03:56 PM
Not if you use room-only discounts instead of FD;)

This poster raises an EXCELLENT point.

Each person here should figure on what level of resort and how many people are traveling in their party to confirm that free dining is in fact the best offer for them.

For smaller parties staying at a deluxe or villa resort.. a 35/40/45 % discount can work out WAY better than FREE Dining.

Belle_princess
03-17-2010, 04:38 PM
I have a few questions. I've never been to WDW during free dining. My friend and I are hoping to go in September.

Here are my questions:
Can you get the regular dining (not QSD) if you stay at a value resort in September?

Do they always offer FD and a room promo at the same time?

Does FD make for a more crowded park?

Thanks,
Kristin

twokids0204
03-17-2010, 04:39 PM
I have a few questions. I've never been to WDW during free dining. My friend and I are hoping to go in September.

Here are my questions:
Can you get the regular dining (not QSD) if you stay at a value resort in September?

Thanks,
Kristin

That is the $100,000,000 question...

Stay tuned.

lildamo
03-17-2010, 04:42 PM

Here are my questions:
Can you get the regular dining (not QSD) if you stay at a value resort in September? If free dining is offered, this could go either way. We'll have to wait and see!

Do they always offer FD and a room promo at the same time? You can only use one discount at a time, so either free dining or a room promo

Does FD make for a more crowded park? Free dining is generally offered during the quietest times at the park to try and get more people to stay on site. The parks will still be quieter due to the season (if you're talking about the fall free dining!) but restaurants will be busier, so be sure to book your ADRs!

Thanks,
Kristin

Answers above!!

su_A_ve
03-17-2010, 05:32 PM

Here are my questions:

Thanks,
Kristin

a) Probably not. Latest FD offers have been for QSD for value resorts. You can upgrade QSD to Basic however by paying the difference. In fact, latest PINs are for QSD regardless of property. That said, September is a low season. Bounceback for Sept was Free Basic Dining (even values). PINs that came out in Jan also had FD, though QSD for values (again upgradable).

b) Not public offers except when an offer is extended and there is a few months of overlap. PINs however are sometimes different than public codes. As others said, you cannot combine offers. RARELY there's been FD and discount on room offers. Last I know I believe was Fall 2008.

c) Anything makes a more crowded park. Disney wants full capacity.

metsno1
03-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Just to balance out my optimism from my previous post, it wouldn't shock me if the details of FD were changed this year....like offerering only QSD for the values, and regular for the mods and deluxe.

FD always works out best for us because we stay at the mods (CSR!!:)), and we're planning on staying for two weeks. But it's always best to check every scenario!!

BigKid45
03-17-2010, 06:24 PM
Just to balance out my optimism from my previous post, it wouldn't shock me if the details of FD were changed this year....like offerering only QSD for the values, and regular for the mods and deluxe.

I'm wondering the same regarding QS for values. Last year we had FD (aka DDP) and stayed at ASMu in late August. I noticed that the UK offer right now is QS for values and FD for moderate and deluxe. We've booked Pop for the last week of August hoping for FD of any sort. We've always gone with DDP, but I've always thought TS meals dictated our daily plans. Not a biggy, but we've considered QS as a more relaxed/unplanned approach. Either way, we'd pay $200 to upgrade for the 4 of us for a 5 night stay. Two TS meals for 4 "adults" easily justifies the upgrade.

Trinity524
03-17-2010, 06:33 PM
Hungry for a Disney deal,
XXX Family?

Good. Because we're about to offer you a great one...one that makes for a tasty and convenient way to enjoy Disney meals and snacks throughout your stay!

Enjoy the Disney Quick-Service
Dining Plan, FREE

when you purchase a 4-night/5-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package that includes accommodations at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Theme Park tickets! For stays most nights now through 8/14/10.

gr8tdame
03-17-2010, 06:37 PM
We booked the bounceback for FD last year before we checked out. The flyer we received for FD was offered from 8/15/2010-9/30/2010 only at a moderate or deluxe resort.
Therefore if FD is offered this year I bet it will only be at moderates and deluxe and perhaps QS at the value resorts.

2littleprincesses
03-17-2010, 06:41 PM
I just got this code too. But I booked for kids stay, eat and dine free so that is a better deal for now. Come on free dining!!!

kimmar067
03-17-2010, 07:02 PM
XXX Family?

Good. Because we're about to offer you a great one...one that makes for a tasty and convenient way to enjoy Disney meals and snacks throughout your stay!

Dining Plan, FREE

when you purchase a 4-night/5-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package that includes accommodations at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Theme Park tickets! For stays most nights now through 8/14/10.

...big flarning deal...oooooooh, 'Quick Service'....Trinity524 ~ this wasn't a 'dis' against you, but rather, I'm 'pooh-poohing' the deal.....:blush:

HotMama
03-17-2010, 07:06 PM
XXX Family?

Dining Plan, FREE

That deal is only through Aug 14. I think most of us are waiting for the deal after that date! There will be one!

mousefan1972
03-17-2010, 07:09 PM
XXX Family?

Dining Plan, FREE

Hmm, weird. The free quick service offer I received was only valid thorugh July 3rd, not August 14.

2littleprincesses
03-17-2010, 07:17 PM
We booked the bounceback for FD last year before we checked out. The flyer we received for FD was offered from 8/15/2010-9/30/2010 only at a moderate or deluxe resort.
Therefore if FD is offered this year I bet it will only be at moderates and deluxe and perhaps QS at the value resorts.

That is interesting because I booked last year--and then canceled:mad: thinking we weren't going--we stayed at a value and then got the FD for the values. The offer we had only said value and moderates on it.

Did you stay at a moderate or deluxe? Because that may have been the case that you only got those two offers.

Come on free dining!!!

Don Disney
03-17-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm thinking that "Free-Dining" will be offered again for mid Aug.-Sept. as it has been;I also think it will be the basic plan as well-Disney would rather give away food than have a bunch of EMPTY rooms;I don't have a crystal ball,but my money says"if it aint broke,don't fix it!;) Now as far as buy 4 get 3 and promo's like that,I think those are gone pecans!These other pins like room discounts,and such will probably remain too.Everyone doesn't use the "FD",but it sure makes it a lot more attractive to people like us,that don't have the extra $1000.00(we're a family of four)to pay for the DDP!! That being said,we'll have to go back to staying off site if we can't get "FD",or work some serious overtime!!:scared1: Work is hard enough as it is!-Thankful to have it though!!:goodvibes

kehlyrsmom
03-17-2010, 07:43 PM
I booked a Bounce Back offer for Sept as well last year, but I was able to book a Value Resort and still get the standard 1 QS, TS and Snack.

kimmar067
03-17-2010, 08:01 PM
I'm thinking that "Free-Dining" will be offered again for mid Aug.-Sept. as it has been;I also think it will be the basic plan as well-Disney would rather give away food than have a bunch of EMPTY rooms;I don't have a crystal ball,but my money says"if it aint broke,don't fix it!....

...ah likes yer thinkin'...

pixie_mtl
03-17-2010, 08:39 PM

Actually, this bounceback was good for value resorts as well. I stayed at AS Sports last year and got the flyer in my room.

I'm thinking that "Free-Dining" will be offered again for mid Aug.-Sept. as it has been;I also think it will be the basic plan as well-Disney would rather give away food than have a bunch of EMPTY rooms;I don't have a crystal ball,but my money says"if it aint broke,don't fix it!;) Now as far as buy 4 get 3 and promo's like that,I think those are gone pecans!These other pins like room discounts,and such will probably remain too.Everyone doesn't use the "FD",but it sure makes it a lot more attractive to people like us,that don't have the extra $1000.00(we're a family of four)to pay for the DDP!! That being said,we'll have to go back to staying off site if we can't get "FD",or work some serious overtime!!:scared1: Work is hard enough as it is!-Thankful to have it though!!:goodvibes

...ah likes yer thinkin'...

Yup! Couldn't agree more with you:cool2:

n2mm
03-17-2010, 08:43 PM
I booked a Bounce Back offer for Sept as well last year, but I was able to book a Value Resort and still get the standard 1 QS, TS and Snack.

We got the same deal. Booked a week at Pop, bought 1 day tickets and got the free basic ddp. Since that deal, the free dining offered has been QS now, so that may have been the last time we see the basic DDP offered at a value resort.

TinkerbelleAbbysMom
03-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Well and with this new post about the merchandise discount... looks like they are finding new discounts to give. Not cutting back like others suspect. popcorn::

mom2taylorandemily
03-17-2010, 10:06 PM
Well and with this new post about the merchandise discount... looks like they are finding new discounts to give. Not cutting back like others suspect. popcorn::

The economy still stinks and Disney still needs to sell Merchandise and fill rooms, so I guess they are pulling out every trick they can find at the moment.

Luvmepluto
03-17-2010, 10:24 PM
Hmm, weird. The free quick service offer I received was only valid thorugh July 3rd, not August 14.
Yea....me too! I never received one that expired in August. It wouldn't have mattered though.....I will not change my dates for QS.

Jenny Wren
03-17-2010, 10:27 PM
I got the QSDP pin tonight, its good thru August 14th. We are planning on booking for Dec. But, can you use the QSDP and pay extra to upgrade to the regular dining plan? Dont know if thats possible or not.

JCornell
03-18-2010, 06:50 AM
I got the QSDP pin tonight, its good thru August 14th. We are planning on booking for Dec. But, can you use the QSDP and pay extra to upgrade to the regular dining plan? Dont know if thats possible or not.

I just received this, too. First of all, yes you should be able to upgrade it ($10 per adult per day + $2 per child under 12 per day). The wording on ours is that this was only good for 4 nights so between wanting full dining and wanting to go for twice that long, this wasn't such a great deal for us. Hopefully it is for you and for others.

metsno1
03-18-2010, 09:12 AM
Yup, we just got the QSD PIN last night too. Good thru Aug. 14, and with the 4 night/5 day wording. Interesting that the package can be booked thru April 30. Looks like we're still on target for a more significant deal after Aug. 14!

Fingers crossed........:yay:

babyrich
03-18-2010, 09:25 AM
My DH and I already booked CBR for Oct 4-11.... does anyone think FD will come out for those dates or are we all just praying????

STITCH826
03-18-2010, 09:35 AM
Yes, you can upgrade. I would call and ask for prices. I know it is $10 per adult and $2 per child because we just did this for August. Also, it may be for longer or shorter than the 4 nights-that is usually an example. The kids stay, eat, and play for free on the Disney Visa gives a quote for 4 nights, but I called and asked if I could do 3 nights. The CM said he didn't know but would check for me. Turns out it was good for 3 nights also!

n2mm
03-18-2010, 09:49 AM
My DH and I already booked CBR for Oct 4-11.... does anyone think FD will come out for those dates or are we all just praying????

That one will be "iffy". I booked the bounceback and the cut off date is September 30th, which means you have to start your trip by that date in order to get the FD on the entire trip. We are starting our trip on September 29th and have the FD until Oct. 5th. Will you be able to arrive earlier if the cut off date is earlier? This might be an option you may want to look into now.

cathyny
03-18-2010, 10:14 AM
Are people who are just getting the PINS getting them e-mailed to them? I sooo want the free dining as we are going in May & can really use it. I have a called a few times but there is no PIN for us!

babyrich
03-18-2010, 10:21 AM
That one will be "iffy". I booked the bounceback and the cute off date is September 30th, which means you have to start your trip by that date in order to get the FD on the entire trip. We are starting our trip on September 29th and have the FD until Oct. 5th. Will you be able to arrive earlier if the cute off date is earlier? This might be an option you may want to look into now.

We may be able to move the vaca up a week if it means FD. I'll have to wait and see what happens. I keep hearing about these bounceback offers and they sound great. My DH and I stayed at CSR in Nov 2009, we got a bounceback card that said save 40% for booking now for next year. When I called the offer was just as much as I paid for the current vaca and no FD. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. :confused:

n2mm
03-18-2010, 10:37 AM
We may be able to move the vaca up a week if it means FD. I'll have to wait and see what happens. I keep hearing about these bounceback offers and they sound great. My DH and I stayed at CSR in Nov 2009, we got a bounceback card that said save 40% for booking now for next year. When I called the offer was just as much as I paid for the current vaca and no FD. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. :confused:

The free dining bounceback offer ended on Oct. 24th last year (our check in day), so I called as soon as I got in my room. When you arrived in November, they were doing the room discount bounceback (which is what they are STILL doing when we were there last week).

It'sWDW4me
03-18-2010, 11:11 AM
I just received this, too. First of all, yes you should be able to upgrade it ($10 per adult per day + $2 per child under 12 (under 10, not 12) per day). The wording on ours is that this was only good for 4 nights so between wanting full dining and wanting to go for twice that long, this wasn't such a great deal for us. Hopefully it is for you and for others.

I'm almost positive that when the offer is for 4 nights that means a minimum of 4 nights. You can use that offer if you stay up to 10? 14 nights? something like that. They just don't want you staying for 2 nights and getting free dining. The Disney VISA offer of kids stay, play, & dine for free is on stays of 4 nights and is good through 8/14. My brother and his 3 kids are booked for 9 nights with check in of 8/14....

ms.ojo
03-18-2010, 01:36 PM
Are people who are just getting the PINS getting them e-mailed to them? I sooo want the free dining as we are going in May & can really use it. I have a called a few times but there is no PIN for us!

We're booked for June and I could SOOOOOO use it too! The Visa deal wasn't good for us as we only have 1 under 10. Right now I'm booked room only but if Disney offers me free QS we're booking the full pkg instead!

kimmar067
03-18-2010, 03:27 PM
We're booked for June and I could SOOOOOO use it too! The Visa deal wasn't good for us as we only have 1 under 10....

...same here...

cathyny
03-18-2010, 03:46 PM
ARGHH!!! Got an email today from Disney desitinations & got SOO excited but it was just to tell me about the $750 GC! This is getting really annoying!

gr8tdame
03-18-2010, 05:11 PM
I received this email today with a pin for free QS dining at any resort.

Dining Plan, FREEwhen you purchase a 4-night/5-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package that includes accommodations at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Theme Park tickets! For stays most nights now through 8/14/10.

Must book by April 30 2010

We booked the bounceback last year with free dining and are going in September...

mousefan1972
03-18-2010, 06:18 PM

No, mine came in our snail mail last week.

pixie_mtl
03-20-2010, 11:42 AM
I received this email today with a pin for free QS dining at any resort.

Dining Plan, FREEwhen you purchase a 4-night/5-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package that includes accommodations at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Theme Park tickets! For stays most nights now through 8/14/10.

Must book by April 30 2010

We booked the bounceback last year with free dining and are going in September...

Disney might just use those pins and extend the dates and offer it to the public. I prefer the regular free dining plan:rotfl:

mom2taylorandemily
03-20-2010, 12:36 PM
Any news on Disney Visa for DDP and not QS for dates past 8/14? I have friends who are chomping at the bit to get in on it!!

a1tinkfans
03-20-2010, 12:41 PM
popcorn::

n2mm
03-20-2010, 01:09 PM
I'm thinking next week should be when we really start hearing about this and the rumors should be flying. It might be an exciting week for those waiting.

disneynewman
03-20-2010, 01:32 PM
agreed, it was about a week before the official announcement last year when all the posts like "I heard from a very reliable source...." started poping up. If all our guesses are right about the March 29th date, next week should be very busy for all us waiters:surfweb:

zippy doo dah
03-20-2010, 01:36 PM
Even though I have an AP, I always like to know about FD because I like to plan trips around when I can get the best discounts. I hope we hear something soon :)

tiki23
03-20-2010, 01:58 PM
I've got my dining all booked - including Le Cellier and Narcoosees - just waiting for the anouncement (and the rumors!) with fingers crossed! :crazy:

JoshMom5
03-20-2010, 02:51 PM
Want to take another trip in October...come on dining!

Luvmepluto
03-20-2010, 05:08 PM
I went ahead and purchased the dining plan...made my ADR's.......now, let me have it for free. Woohoo!!:woohoo:

Come on Disney!!!

Figment's Girl
03-20-2010, 05:18 PM
I went ahead and purchased the dining plan...made my ADR's.......now, let me have it for free. Woohoo!!:woohoo:

Come on Disney!!!

I did the same thing, keep our fingers crossed.