PDA

View Full Version : iPod Cases

princessbride6205
02-18-2010, 03:04 PM
Do you have a favorite iPod case for working out? I have an iPod Touch and I've just been resting it on the treadmill or carrying it if I'm outside. Now that I'm doing 8 mile jogs, I'd rather not carry it. I wonder if the arm band cases would be irritating and sweaty? Any suggestions welcome!

fairestoneofall
02-18-2010, 03:18 PM
well. right now, i tend to start with a jacket and pull it off mid-run. so, i can't use an arm band. what i normally do is tuck my itouch under my sports bra-strap. DH gave me a rubber case that keeps it from slipping.

i know. really low-tech. but it works. lol! once it warms up, i will get an arm band.

3DisneyKids
02-18-2010, 11:13 PM
While I love my iPhone and my iPod Classic, I would never run with one. I have the Shuffle for running and nothing beats it! The new ones have come down in price and the original ones are only like $35 I think. They clip right to your shirt and weigh literally nothing. If you are doing runs of that length, it is worth the investment.

fairestoneofall
02-20-2010, 11:04 PM
While I love my iPhone and my iPod Classic, I would never run with one. I have the Shuffle for running and nothing beats it! The new ones have come down in price and the original ones are only like $35 I think. They clip right to your shirt and weigh literally nothing. If you are doing runs of that length, it is worth the investment.

i track my runs with the nike+ app. :)

(it's on the itouch or the nano. i have an itouch, so i use that.)

solar
02-21-2010, 10:05 AM
http://www.amazon.com/Tune-Belt-Sport-iPhone-Blackberry/dp/B000M51T12/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1266768229&sr=8-1

I have this waist pack for my ipod touch -- it's stretchy material and has a click-it kind of closure -- there's a small hole in the area where you plug headphones in, and it also has a very narrow pocket behind it where you could slip a key or ID

you may also like SPI belts if you're looking for a waist pack at all