PDA

View Full Version : Two great Disney deals for the Smith Family!

donnaf516
02-17-2010, 04:47 PM
This is the subject of the email I got today! :yay:

Except that the email didn't contain a PIN! :sad:

It was the current public offers...

So....still waiting for FREE DINING! :worship: Wish that Disney wouldnt taunt me like that!

Aggiegrl
02-17-2010, 04:57 PM
I got the same email. Boooo!!

The only pin code I have active is for a free upgrade to water parks and more for august-september. Probably the most worthless pin I've ever received, especially since I can't travel in those months.

sandymandr
02-17-2010, 05:03 PM
DW is just mean like that! Sorry you were disappointed, but at least you know they have your email!! Hope you get some DW magic soon :wizard:

AlexWyattMommy
02-17-2010, 05:06 PM
:rotfl2::rotfl2: I got the same email.

:thumbsup2 I already used that GP thanks Disney.

Supermom3
02-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Me too! I got the same one.

nicki.momof3
02-17-2010, 05:30 PM
DW is just mean like that! Sorry you were disappointed, but at least you know they have your email!! Hope you get some DW magic soon :wizard:

I 100% agree I would rather get useless pins that I couldn't use than NEVER getting a pin which is the situation I am in right now.

I have done everything under the sun to get a pin for 2 years and nothing - never!

I get other info almost daily so I know they know my email but never a pin.

wdwfamilyinIL
02-17-2010, 05:55 PM
I got the same email too, I have done anything and everything for a pin and still nothing. We are going in November and would really love to see some disney magic...somewhere..

Hugpug
02-17-2010, 06:00 PM
I have gone to WDW for over 20 years and never once did I ever get a pin. They have my e-mail address cause I get lots of e-mails but no pin booo booo

kayleesmomxo
02-17-2010, 07:39 PM
:rotfl2: I got the same email too:0) Bummer!!! Hopefully we will all see some of the Disney Magic:wizard: Soon:goodvibes

Aggiegrl
02-18-2010, 10:15 AM
I have several emails signed up--one for me, one for DH, and one for my parents. I only received this email at the address listed on my parent's account.

Why wouldn't they send this general, public offer email to everyone? I used to work in marketing before being a SAHM, and this makes no sense to me. :confused3

piglet33
02-18-2010, 02:39 PM
I got that too at my work email.

On another note, I found out that Comcast blocks emails from certain servers so I wonder if that's why I never get any emails from Disney??? I get the emails (no pins though) at my work email so I just switched my Comcast email to a gmail one. Let's hope that brings me some pixie dust. So if you have a Comcast email, that could be why you don't get WDW emails.

kydisneymom
02-18-2010, 08:09 PM
I got the same email too! I was so hoping it would be Free Dining. I guess all we can do is wait. Come on Disney!

Our 2 Princesses
02-19-2010, 06:52 AM
My dh got this email too but for DL??? We have never gotten a pin yet, even with all the hints the dis-ers give on this board. :confused3