PDA

View Full Version : Asked this about a year ago...

wcw57
02-12-2010, 12:21 PM
and now its time for an update......

do they still do Karaoke on the cruises?
We will be on the Magic just about a year from now and DGD is interested in performing (she thinks she's a star...of course, I agree:love:)

what songs are on the Karaoke list and do they update them frequently?

THANX!

kcashner
02-12-2010, 12:28 PM
Yes...both family and adult versions are on the Magic

The song book is about 50 pages long! They hand out a 2 page list of the most popular songs and tell you that if what you want isn't there, you can go to the back and review the full book.
This is current as of December 2009.

wcw57
02-12-2010, 01:05 PM
THANX!

I don't suppose anyone has photos of the list or remembers them or anything....:confused3

We're not big Karaoke people but DGD seems interested.............

SplashMountainManiac
02-12-2010, 01:37 PM
THANX!

I don't suppose anyone has photos of the list or remembers them or anything....:confused3

We're not big Karaoke people but DGD seems interested.............

Every song that I, or anyone I have been with, has been interested in singing has been in the book with the exception of some songs made within the last 8 months. Sometimes it takes a few months for karaoke versions to be released. In general though they have pretty much everything. They do family karaoke several times per cruise in Studio Sea, and adult karaoke once on Pirate Night. They have an awesome rule for adult karaoke, no Hannah Montana or High School Musical :rotfl2:. Of course those are more then welcome at family karaoke.