PDA

View Full Version : I've been waiting since Jan 1st for pricing..

desamnik
02-12-2010, 11:32 AM
on Jet Blue flights for November of 2010. When will they come out?!?!
We are booked on the Magic leaving on the 27th, and would love to book our flights.

Now that I think of it, we return in December, so I have a longer wait than I originally thought.

I wonder why they haven't posted anything beyond October for so long...

MouseMomx2
02-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Jet Blue (like Southwest) usually opens up it's bookings only 6-8 months in advance. Since they are already booking through October I would guess you'll see November open up sometime within the next month or two.

HallsofVA
02-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Timing flight purchases is such a chore. I've been looking at prices for a flight from MCO to IAD the first weekend in October. United originally had prices of $52 but only on the 9am flight (which doesn't work since we'd still be in Port Canaveral). The other flights at better times were higher than what we were able to pay this year, so I held off booking. Yesterday United was asking over $400 for all their flights that day.

tinkerone
02-12-2010, 08:24 PM
i called jetblue about this very same issue. they told me november would be out end of april. said six months out which made no sense since oct has been out for months.
i was able to book flight down as we leave in oct but still nothing for november.

hgon76
02-12-2010, 08:52 PM
i called jetblue about this very same issue. they told me november would be out end of april. said six months out which made no sense since oct has been out for months.
i was able to book flight down as we leave in oct but still nothing for november.

I'd keep checking if I were you anyway. That happened to me last year. I called Jetblue to find out when flights for a certain month would be out & they said "in about a month". But, when I went on a couple days later, they were up. The person on the phone did say they were not given much notice before they are actually "released".