PDA

View Full Version : Silver Anniversaries ?

wide awake
02-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Anyone celebrated one on the Magic ?

Aquachick0410
02-11-2010, 07:46 PM
We celebrated my parents 30th anniversary on the Wonder. We had dinner at Palo one night and they made up a special dessert plate. And then the last night of our dining rotation they had another special dessert plate. It was very fun!

Gigi22
02-11-2010, 10:49 PM
We celebrated ours on the Magic last spring. We booked dinner at Palo. The waitstaff wrote an anniversary greeting in chocolate on our dessert plates. They explained that Palo did not do anniversary cakes. The next night, when we returned to our regular dinner rotation restaurant, our "regular" servers presented us with an anniversary cake! So, we had our cake, and ate it too! (Sorry, couldn't resist)!

Dizzyworld
02-12-2010, 01:34 AM
We did too. We were offered a cake at dinner. I think we got a card too. That's about it. Hard to remember since it was already 5 years ago. (30th was celebrated at the Food & Wine Festival.)

BTW....Happy Anniversary.

Gigi22
02-12-2010, 08:23 AM
Memory lapse here--we also got a "special decoration" on our cabin door for our anniversary. Glitter, lots of glitter!
I purchased some onboard gifts for our cabin as well: long stem roses; fruit and cheese platter;and, the anniversary photo box. If I were to do it again, I would stick with the flowers. There is a cheese platter available from room service that I would try. And, unfortunately the anniversary photo box was so darn large, I had to leave most of the elements in the package on the ship at the end of the cruise. No way could I pack that large photo box inside my suitcase!

CustardTart
02-12-2010, 08:48 AM
We celebrated ours back in September 2007 and also arranged an onboard Vow Renewal. It was a fabulous experience - one of the best days ever... :goodvibes