PDA

View Full Version : Dream 2011 Dress Code?

cakesnjammom
02-11-2010, 12:23 PM
I know dress code is a hot topic but I was wondering has it been said since Dream is doing the shorter cruises whether there will be a formal night or not? Just curious if it has been said or will that be decided or determined later??

cakesnjammom
02-11-2010, 12:54 PM
bumping

TnRobin
02-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Nothing has been set in stone yet and I don't expect anything for awhile. If I had to guess, I would say no. There will not be a formal night on the 3 or 4 night cruises. As for the 5 night cruises, that is up in the air, although I doubt it on that one too.

cakesnjammom
02-11-2010, 01:14 PM
;)Nothing has been set in stone yet and I don't expect anything for awhile. If I had to guess, I would say no. There will not be a formal night on the 3 or 4 night cruises. As for the 5 night cruises, that is up in the air, although I doubt it on that one too.

thanks Robin that was my thinking too and although the pics were great and it was fun dressing for formal night not sure I would go to all the trouble again....lots of extra stuff to take!! and getting everybody readyetc...took up toomuch time when I could have been at Topsiders eating and then on my way!!

TnRobin
02-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Since we are doing 3 and 4 night BTB cruises, I am still thinking of taking one dressy outfit for pictures on one night. Not formal, but dressy. I too think it is a little fun to get all dressed up.

401 days until my DREAM-tasic vacation