PDA

View Full Version : Fe exchange gifts

jworkkul
02-09-2010, 07:37 AM
When is the proper time to give out the FE gifts. Is there one day in particular that everyone likes or do you give a little each day?

tjbaggott
02-09-2010, 08:33 AM
Usually what you give, is given all at once. Your Dis Group will determine the WHEN for each person, (want to avoid too much or not enough room in a pocket if too many are delivering at the same time).

ranidayz
02-09-2010, 10:15 AM
I have little things to give for many of the nights...

carmie3377
02-09-2010, 12:07 PM
We had one person listed for each day to make sure everyone got a gift each day. Then, everyone else just delivered whenever. It made for some very heavy days!

Fire14
02-09-2010, 01:10 PM
With our group it was heavy first day but it nerver really slowed down thru entire cruise. WE personally did ours late one night because I work nights and other 2 were still running on disney world time.

Anal Annie
02-09-2010, 01:57 PM
Our group assigned days to everyone so it would be spread out evenly & it was up to you to go around whenever it fit in your schedule. No set times. If you wanted you could just do your gifts in 1 shot or in addition to your assigned day you could do more if you wanted to. I chose to just make bags for each cabin and do it once. We were a small group of 11 cabins but were spread all the way from deck 8 to deck 2. Aft to Fwd. Our FE organizer emailed each of us deck plans with the cabin numbers marked so that helped but it STILL TOOK at least 30 minutes to complete. I would say it depends how much time you personally want to put into running around the ship and how big your group is.:goodvibes

Disneynutbsv
02-09-2010, 02:20 PM
I believe what our group is supposed to be doing is dividing it up, so that say my room is responsible for only one night, another room would be responsible for another night...

kcashner
02-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Each group makes it's own decisions. Some assign a day (groan), others figure each person will do what is convenient for them. Most groups assign a time by which all gifts will be delivered in order to allow for packing, etc. Most people do a one time round of gifts, but some do multiple small gifts on different days. One time I did a big gift per cabin and on a different day a smaller gift for the kids.

If your group doesn't set guidelines, it's totally up to you. If they are working on guidelines, go to the cruise meet and make your preferences known.

Tinkerkell123
02-09-2010, 02:54 PM
We assigned days for ours, which was great! You knew everyday there would be a surprise! And no worries (usually) about running out of pocket room because everyone delivered on the same day...