PDA

View Full Version : Am I tHe CrAzY oNe?

ilovecraigandcooper
02-08-2010, 11:51 AM
I'm looking at the disney website right now and for September of 2010 it's showing the 4 nights cheaper than the 3 nights...I was looking at Sept 30th which according to the website is a 4 night but I looked on vacationstogo .com and it's showing it as a 3 night...I called the 800 number for disney and she's like "no sept 30th is a 3 night" I was trying to tell her that I think the days/prices got switched for all the Sept dates. She thought I was crazy and kept asking if I was looking at the right year...:sad2: *sigh* I was really hoping I was wrong and the prices were correct, then no one could object to us taking a 4 night! As it is the prices are wrong and the disney lady thinks I'm LOCO.

NancyIL
02-08-2010, 12:02 PM
I just checked Disney Cruise Line's web site, and Sept. 30th is a 3-night cruise. Notice that for the Bahamas cruises, the web site lists 2011 dates before 2010!

ilovecraigandcooper
02-08-2010, 12:13 PM
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/reservations/customize?execution=e1s4 here's the link to the page...it says 2010...

NancyIL
02-08-2010, 12:29 PM
When I look at the web site - September 30, 2010 is a 3-night cruise, starting at $1144 for 2 adults in a cat. 10, including insurance and transfers. Any previous glitch has been corrected.

DVCconvert
02-08-2010, 12:35 PM
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/reservations/customize?execution=e1s4 here's the link to the page...it says 2010...

When I click on your link, the DCL webpage comes up saying there's been an error.

I too went direct to DCL's site and agree that the 09/30/10 is a 3 night sailing.

elkesails
02-08-2010, 01:06 PM
I'm looking at the disney website right now and for September of 2010 it's showing the 4 nights cheaper than the 3 nights...I was looking at Sept 30th which according to the website is a 4 night but I looked on vacationstogo .com and it's showing it as a 3 night...I called the 800 number for disney and she's like "no sept 30th is a 3 night" I was trying to tell her that I think the days/prices got switched for all the Sept dates. She thought I was crazy and kept asking if I was looking at the right year...:sad2: *sigh* I was really hoping I was wrong and the prices were correct, then no one could object to us taking a 4 night! As it is the prices are wrong and the disney lady thinks I'm LOCO.

I would book it immediately. You are still outside the cancellation window so you would get a full refund if there is a problem....but if DCL offers the cruise at that price I would expect them to honor the price. I once got a business class fare to Rome for $ 20 RT on British Airways when there was an error on the website.

ilovecraigandcooper
02-08-2010, 01:29 PM
well I'm thinking the prices were correct for that date, only the number of days was wrong. I guess they fixed it now. maybe I just looked at it wrong, but I swear it was saying sept 30, 2010 4 nights...:confused3 I just hate to feel crazy with no one to vouch for me! haha!

WDWCrazyfromGA
02-08-2010, 02:00 PM
The website is saying now that it "is currently experiencing technical difficulties" - I wonder if what you were seeing has something to do with these difficulties??