PDA

View Full Version : Photo services

james'mommy
02-07-2010, 11:36 PM
It's been awhile since my family has had a nice photo together. I figure a pic from the cruise would make a great xmas card. I've been on other ships where they would take you formal photos and turn them into cards for you. Does disney offer this service?

dizney-cruiser
02-08-2010, 05:29 AM
They did when we were on there! The photographers will also take pictures using your camera and you can get them made when you get home - I know COSTCO has Disney Themed Christmas cards and I think CVS might - it might be cheaper to go that route

nikkistevej
02-08-2010, 12:56 PM
It is rather expensive- we did what above poster said and did our own. They turned out great!!

CinderALLIE
02-08-2010, 09:17 PM
They did when we were on there! The photographers will also take pictures using your camera and you can get them made when you get home - I know COSTCO has Disney Themed Christmas cards and I think CVS might - it might be cheaper to go that route

Thank you, I'm going on a solo cruise and was worried that I'd have to buy all the photos.

su_kraft
02-08-2010, 09:40 PM

Do you know if the posed photos that you make reservations for end up on the photo CD if you get one?