PDA

View Full Version : You know yur addicted to Disboards when you start dreaming about them.

Beezymouse
02-07-2010, 03:25 PM
I had the weirdest dream the other night and it's all thanks to Dis. I've never been on a cruise, but we've booked for next year and I'm constantly checking these boards I feel like I'm a nutter.

So the dream..........

Dh were in a swimming pool. Not sure where just remember there being lots of white tiles and metal rails to hold on to. We were queuing up to get on a ship, but we all had our life jackets on. The ship was in the swimming pool and it was sinking. :scared1: Yeah so this is weird, we were queuing up with life jackets on to board a sinking ship. Then to ease the mood. They started to play Celine Dion (Titanic music) through the loud speaker. :lmao: I then woke up. I guess Celine will do that. :rotfl:

Now before I went to bed I had just read the thread on the Bermuda Triangle and the hints and tips page about storing your life jacket under the bed for more space. I think this is where it came from.

Any dream experts out there wish to comment.

papertraveller
02-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Well, let's just start with that Celine Dion soundtrack you've got going ... that's plenty scary on its own!

:eek:

mainegal
02-09-2010, 06:52 PM
Two years ago, I dreamt that I was listening to the podcast, they read my email and I got to pick a number. I won an overnight at Animal Kingdom Lodge and dinner at Jiko.

Alas! It was only a dream... :cloud9: