PDA

View Full Version : Wonder - 6080 or 6586 - which one? Please Help!

Kdl
02-07-2010, 10:58 AM
We currently have 6080 booked for our July 25, 2010 Wonder cruise. But after reading some threads, thinking that maybe I should change our stateroom to the Starboard side and choose 6586. This is our first cruise with DCL and our 7 year old is so excited. On our last cruise (Royal), just hubby and I, we were starboard and every port we stopped at, it was the perfect side to be on - great views of the islands. We want our 7 year old to experience the same thing! Please help!!! Switch or stay where we are?

Andrew DEREK UK
02-07-2010, 11:03 AM
We currently have 6080 booked for our July 25, 2010 Wonder cruise. But after reading some threads, thinking that maybe I should change our stateroom to the Starboard side and choose 6586. This is our first cruise with DCL and our 7 year old is so excited. On our last cruise (Royal), just hubby and I, we were starboard and every port we stopped at, it was the perfect side to be on - great views of the islands. We want our 7 year old to experience the same thing! Please help!!! Switch or stay where we are?

6080 is best, as 6586 is next to the laundry, now not used much on the Wonder, but it smells.

Kdl
02-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the info. If there were another cabin available on the starboard side, would it be better to move to that side? If so, any cabin # that you would recommend?

Andrew DEREK UK
02-07-2010, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the info. If there were another cabin available on the starboard side, would it be better to move to that side? If so, any cabin # that you would recommend?

Further 'up' would be better 6570 ish, people like Starboard as the DCL ships more often than not back into Castaway cay, so you get the view on that side, but it isn't guaranteed and most people actually do not use the view much as they get off!!

twokats
02-07-2010, 09:03 PM

We were in 6080 on our May 2009 cruise and we loved it. When we were at port we were looking at the other ships to see them leave. At Nassau, we were looking at the shops and other parts of the town. At CC we were also looking over the dock if I remember right and we enjoyed all our views. It was as close to mid-ship as we could have gotten and we were very pleased. Absolutely no problems with the room. Hope on our next cruise that we get a room as good as 6080.