PDA

View Full Version : HELP Need a Disney Costume by Wed.

ashleyd725@hotmail.c
01-31-2010, 11:52 PM
DSis is 16 and attends a Catholic School, next week is Catholic Schools week and on Wednesday you are supposed to dress as a Disney character. :confused3
I dont see the connection but ok we will go with it.
Now DMom needs to find/make her an outfit on a budget, but still look nice because most of the kids are rich and tend to go all out.
Some Specs she is almost 6 foot and is a lil plump.
Thamks in Advance!!!!

disneylove69
02-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Could she go as a Mousekateer? Black skirt, white turtleneck with her name iron-on the front, white Keds with a little black paint to look like the shoe of the period, and I'm sure she owns Mickey ears.

How about a sheet with pointy nose and dog ears (Zero from Nightmare before Christmas)

ashleyd725@hotmail.c
02-01-2010, 12:06 AM
That is a really good idea. I also just had someone on the Disign site just make her name with the New Moon Characters in the fill. So that way it could add a lil of herself to it too.
Thanks for the idea
Keep them coming so I can present her with choices lol
Thanks

PatMcDuck
02-01-2010, 01:19 AM
Do you know any crazy people (like me) who might have a trunk full of Disney costumes? (I have lots of adult ones, not just kids).

hint: Do you know any current or ex-Disney Cast members? We tend to be pack rats when it comes to Disney stuff......

snarlingcoyote
02-01-2010, 01:48 AM
How about Candace red shirt, white skirt, white mary janes with red socks, Vanessa - all black, Lindana (Mom when she had her 1 hit) - 1980's, Isabella pink jumper with white shirt, or a fireside girl in a girl scout outfit with a bunch of handmade badges?

Alex's best friend Harper on Wizards of Waverly Place? (So I've watched the show 1 time. . .I found myself be-bopping to a Selena Gomez song on the radio and wanted to see the actress . . .)

Uhm. . .a character from Fantasia?

How about Alice from Alice in Wonderland? Blue dress, whine pinny black mary janes?

Wear a swim suit, carry a transistor radio (if you can find one!) and talk about "groovy" things. (If your hair is black - Annette Funicello, if not a Beach Blanket movie extra.)

ETA: What about Lilo! I'd do her in a heartbeat! Cute bright mu-mu and a lei with flip-flops? Or Nani? Jeanshorts or capris with a camisole and flip-flops?