PDA

View Full Version : thirty-one bags...

coolbeans
01-31-2010, 10:42 AM
i had a customer come in the other day with the coolest bag from thirty-one!! :goodvibes does anyone know about their quality?? it looked great!

justwinnie
01-31-2010, 01:57 PM
I just went to a 31 party on Friday. The bags were pretty nice. Their big thing is embroidery on the bags. The quality looked to be pretty good. Many of the sample bags the consultant had on display were used for the past 2 years.

I did purchase a few bags, some to give as gifts.

Their catalogs were a bit confusing b/c the products were avail in different patterns depending on the catalog. They have a regular catalog, tween catalog, and children's catalog.

In addition to bags, they sold some blankets, baby bibs, and stationery products. It's all very cute boutique-type stuff.

I can't wait to get my stuff!

shopnfun2me2
01-31-2010, 02:19 PM
I have a drawstring backpack and a couple of the lunch bags. The lunch bags fabric really balled up after one trip to school with my daughter. Also, it had a stain and I attempted to wash it and it didn't turn out to much better. In my opinion, it is overpriced.

PaulaSue
02-01-2010, 08:16 AM
Sorry I got suckered into buying one at a home party and I HATE it. I should have gotten a Vera bag.

The sewing is terrible and you CAN NOT wash it. I had our family name emb on it and it is so tiny you can bearly read it. I ordered the big chunky letters too but my name has 8 letters so they said that is why it was made small. I don't understand since it is HUGE beach bag. :(

ramerjamer
02-02-2010, 02:24 AM
My wife is a consultant for 31. I can give you her website..