PDA

View Full Version : What other reward or money back sites are there like Bing??

bcarson
01-25-2010, 08:39 PM
I just discovered Bing recently. I love it! I was wanting to know if there was other sites like it? Thanks

Bren's Mom
01-26-2010, 08:49 AM
ebates is the one I use. Love it. I always check there before buying anything online. I think I was able to get $10 right off the bat from a referral, and since then I've made back close to $100. They send you a check every quarter.

rwiklendt
01-26-2010, 11:14 AM
There are a few. I like to use evreward.com which tells you how much cash back each site is giving. I have been using fatwallet and ebates for years and have never had any problems. Recently have been using bing though, too.

bcarson
01-26-2010, 09:24 PM
I am loving Bing. I made $60 back on a computer I bought on ebay. This week I got 39$ on my dd's birthday present, a Nintendo dsi. I am definately going to check these other sites out and will never buy something again without checking.

kimntrent
01-27-2010, 03:03 PM
I do sunshine, and just started swagbucks for google searches. Love that one.

babybokchoy
01-27-2010, 08:41 PM
I've found that cashreporter.com seems to do the best job of comparing the different cash back sites. I use them all the time and would definitely recommend them. The big 3 seem to be ebates, fatwallet and bing. Happy shopping!