PDA

View Full Version : Upping my post count!

Krasha
01-24-2010, 04:42 AM
Hello,

So all I wanted to do was rent out a few DVC points we aren't able to use this year but I need 6 posts to be able to accept private messages.

I understand that this minimum post limit is supposedly to prevent the casual unscrupulous person from posting once, ripping off someone and disappearing. I'm not so sure this would deter any but the laziest con-merchant from doing exactly like I am here along with many others.

Obviously, this doesn't mean that all those on this board are scum-sucking villains; it just means a little more nuisance for the good guys like us.

I thought I could forget using the PM and add my email to my message but that is stopped as I need 10 posts for that!

Anyway, here we go with my posts to get six for PM, and if you're in the market for a few DVC points this year please search out my post on the DVC Rent/Trade!

Cheers,

Graham (one of the good guys)

Krasha
01-24-2010, 04:46 AM
Tum te tum.

Oh, its got a 40 second delay as well between posts. Starting to think we should have used the few points for a night in London but the money from the potential rental goes towards our WDW trip later this year.

Still don't fancy DLP, even though its only a couple of hours from our front door.

Graham

Krasha
01-24-2010, 04:48 AM
Anyway, how is everyone? What's the weather like where you are? Have you seen the price of petrol lately? Scandalous.

Okay, small talk over.

Graham

Krasha
01-24-2010, 04:49 AM
Okay. That should be six posts.

Back to my original task of renting out my points. Thanks for your company.

Graham