PDA

View Full Version : Size of Pack N Plays

dizneemom
01-24-2010, 12:32 AM
Hi everyone-We are planning a trip in April to CSR. I was wondering the size of the pack-n-plays. I am concerned our 2 yr old who will be 27 months in April won't fit. :scared1: He is a normal size boy. Do they offer regular size cribs? Any info would be greatly appriciated so I can stop worrying. :eek:

laughinplace199
01-24-2010, 06:50 AM
My youngest DS slept in the Pack N Play on our last trip. He was 30 months old at the time, 35 inches, & 24 lbs and he had plenty of room.

He'll be 3.5 on our next trip and he is insisting that he wants to sleep in it again instead of sharing a bed with his big brother. :confused3

My older son slept in the PnP by choice when we has 1 month shy of his 3rd birthday. He was an average size kid and there wasn't much room in there, but it's what he wanted. I know, I have weird kids! :laughing:

camlace
01-24-2010, 07:10 AM
If you want a full size crib you will most likely need to rent from a place like abbf.com. Disney does have cribs, but they are they are the small hospital size cribs.

dizneemom
01-24-2010, 10:44 AM
:jumping1: Thank You so much! I have been so worried-now I can get excited!

Kkhoward227
01-24-2010, 05:32 PM
Another idea you might consider is trying out the bed rails. I have a 1 year old that sleeps awful in the pack n plays. So on our last trip I requested three bed rails and put them on both sides and the end of the bed. He slept great and I didn't worry about him falling.

kghickey
02-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Another idea you might consider is trying out the bed rails. I have a 1 year old that sleeps awful in the pack n plays. So on our last trip I requested three bed rails and put them on both sides and the end of the bed. He slept great and I didn't worry about him falling.

Can the Disney resort supply the bed rails or is this something we'd have to rent? My DS is 2 1/2 and I am not sure he is going to want to sleep in the Pack N Play we requested.

Staying at Pop Century next week.

Thanks!

laughinplace199
02-01-2010, 10:42 AM
Disney resorts have bed rails available. I believe that they're on a first come, first served basis, but we've always been able to get them without a problem.

kghickey
02-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Disney resorts have bed rails available. I believe that they're on a first come, first served basis, but we've always been able to get them without a problem.

Thank you so much! I called and requested bed rails.