PDA

View Full Version : Crib Bedding at Disney???

forevermom
01-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Hi All! We are travelling to WDW this Sunday and will have our 18 month old son with us. Does anyone know what, if any bedding is supplied with the pack n' plays or cribs? We are staying at an All-Star resort if it matters.

Thanks!

MNGaspar
01-23-2010, 06:07 AM
Hi. In my experience at the Contemporary, the pack and play was the only thing provided. We purchased Cover Play to cover the pack and play and mattress.

jkcyoung
01-23-2010, 06:20 AM
I have used Disney pack n plays on 2 previous trips and a crib sheet was provided without request. Have fun!

scottish mum
01-23-2010, 08:12 AM
When we used the pack and play at all star movies, they provided the bottom sheet and that was all. I didn't know this and had no bedding with me:scared1:. The mouse keepers gave me a sheet that would go on a bed an di just folded it. Luckily my LO was 2 at the time so she was ok with this but if she had been a young baby I don't know what i would have done. I honestly never thought that I would need bedding for it. You will need to take your own

forevermom
01-23-2010, 09:16 AM
Thank you so much everyone! I am going to have to pack an extra suitcase for bedding I guess! :eek:

AKADrea
01-23-2010, 11:24 PM
We got the bottom sheet for the pack n play when we had one last time. what kind of bedding would you need? I'd just bring a blanket with me (on the plane if flying) ;)

momma2kiddos
01-24-2010, 02:41 AM
You might just need a small blanket if anything. They provide the fitted sheet for the bedding mattress.