PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Cruise Reviews?

PrincessAtta
01-22-2010, 10:19 PM
Has anyone done the pirate cruises from the resorts and can you tell me the pros and cons?

Thanks!

DisneyMomx7
01-23-2010, 02:03 PM
There were any cons for us!

Both my kids and my grandkids have done the Pirate Cruises.

My kids did the Pirate Cruise and the GF twice and the Albatross Cruise 3 times.

My grandsons did the Albatross Cruise (with my kids - they are very close in age!) and it was the highlight of the hold trip for my 5 year dgs!

parith1114
01-23-2010, 09:22 PM
No cons for us either. Both of my kids really enjoyed our pirate cruise. They left from CBR. We had booked one this last trip out of the GF, but it was cancelled two days in a row due to fog. In my opinoin, you can't go wrong with one. I don't think Disney has caught on to what a value this is yet, so I say do it now before the prices soar.

Alesia
01-24-2010, 12:51 AM
My daughter did the Albatross cruise last March and had a blast! Getting to "sneak" into the World Showcase before it opened was definitely a highlight!

RainK
01-24-2010, 06:58 PM
We are staying at CBR in May. Are kids able to go on alone? Do you need to book in advance? Also, ho wlong is the "cruise"?
My Ds is 5 and DD 7.

PrncessA
01-24-2010, 07:57 PM
My DS did the Pirate Crusie from the GF and he loved it. He still talks about it and has ask to do it again. It was well worth the money and compared to how much other "extras" are in the park it was a bargin. We really didn't have any cons to tell you the truth. The "cruise" part sounded like fun if you ask my 4yo, but then again you get what happened in the 4yo language and we really have no idea what happened. The "loot" that DS recieved, although cheap, has stuck around and is still played with.

MKB419
01-26-2010, 10:14 AM
We did the pirate cruise at CBR in Oct. my dd5and ds4 loved it. My son still talks about it. We booked a few weeks in advance. I would try to get ressies. as soon as possible,you can always cancel. You do not pay until the day of the cruise. We were able to sit outside the food court and the boat is always in view. I say go for it.
Mary Kay

PrincessAtta
01-26-2010, 10:18 AM
Thanks, everyone!