PDA

View Full Version : Should I bring my BOB stroller or a little umbrella stroller?

imaswede78
01-21-2010, 02:39 PM
My son will be 8 months when we visit Florida in March. We are only going to Animal Kingdom then taking a 3 night Disney Cruise. I LOVE our BOB stroller, baby is used to it, etc.. But would it be easier to buy an inexpensive umbrella stroller instead?

blessedby3
01-21-2010, 03:55 PM
I would invest in a nice umbrella stroller that has a recline. We have a Mac Quest for our dd (she has been using it since she was about 6 mos and is 2 now) and it is lightweight and great. Since you will be on a ship, I wouldnt thing there is much room for a big stroller and you will only have one day in the park.
I have actually been looking for a bigger stroller than our Mac for our next Disney trip. We will be in the parks for 8 days, though, and I think I am getting the Baby Jogger City Mini.
Good luck to you:thumbsup2

sperk99
01-21-2010, 05:44 PM
DON'T bring the BOB...we own one too and they take up a ton of space. Think of getting on the transportation, trains, monorail, boats, etc...

Also, if it's crowded, the BOB can be tough navigating that with that front wheel...