PDA

View Full Version : question about Disney world DVD

Chilltown
01-20-2010, 12:57 PM
We are headed back to Disney World at the end of July/first of August. We haven't made anything official other than we know we are going and staying 8 nights. DD will be 10 and remembers both trips well at ages 4&8. DS will be 4 and I'm not sure he remembers anything besides the monorail from his first trip at 2. He loves looking at his Disney world guide book for kids that he got at Christmas and I was wondering if anyone knows of any videos available for WDW. I'm looking for a video that spends a little time at each park and goes over a bunch of the rides and things to do. I ordered the free planning DVD, but not sure if that is really what Iím looking for. I remember seeing something a few years ago on the travel channel that was an hour or two long that my daughter loved watching. Any tips would be helpful.
Thanks

Perditamarie
01-20-2010, 01:06 PM
We love the Sing-a-Long videos...Disneyland Fun is pretty good, and even though it is dated and in DL CA, it shows many things you see at MK. The songs are good too. We have a few others, but this is our fave. Did you take home movies of your past trips? Or perhaps you could put a photo montage of previous trip together on a DVD for DS....nuthin more fun than family Disney pics!