PDA

View Full Version : What can you take inside the park for kids?

mom2blake
01-20-2010, 11:36 AM
We are going in July with a 2 year old. I was wondering if WDW lets you take drinks and snacks in. I heard that they check bags. Let me know what kind of experience you have had.

crysplefty
01-20-2010, 11:39 AM
You should not have any problems bringing food or drinks into the parks. We always pack a bag of lunch and snacks and cooler of drinks for everyone in our group and they have never told us anything.

ncmickeyluvr
01-20-2010, 11:43 AM
They check bags for weapons and such...not contraband juice boxes:rotfl2:

Seriously, noone will say anything because it is allowed. You don't have to try and hide it. They do not allow things like huge coolers with wheels, but we've brought a soft sided with drinks and snacks......they may ask to look inside but it's to check for a gun not a sandwich:thumbsup2

kohlby
01-20-2010, 12:04 PM
Agree - you can take in what you want for food/drink as long as there are no glass containers. (With baby food being the glass exception).

DisneySJB
01-20-2010, 01:12 PM
As others have posted, you can bring food and drinks into the park. We always bring frozen water bottles. Even in the heat, they last several hours in the park.

AirGoofy
01-20-2010, 09:00 PM
We've never had a problem. We've had some who search a little more than others. They would not open clear ziploc bags with clean clothes, but had a few open non-see through bags that had extra film or something else (before the days of digital camera).