PDA

View Full Version : WOW All Star Movies doesnt serve....

JustAGirl
01-20-2010, 12:16 AM
Mickey Waffles or Pancakes!!! Matter of fact I just checked allears.net and they dont even serve regular waffles! My kids doesnt like bacon and eggs.... Who has stayed at All Star Movies? I need to know if maybe there was a mistake. The other value resort restaurants just offer so much more when it comes to Breakfast. I cant believe all they serve is eggs etc. and no waffles or pancakes.

Ive heard so much about the Mickey Waffles I really want to taste them and my kids would eat Pancakes every morning for breakfast. Should I call WDW and change my reservation to the All Stars Music??? This is my first time going to WDW and i was going to ASM based on the decor etc.

disneyfan19712006
01-20-2010, 12:55 AM
I think they do but I would like confirmation on this also. My sister would eat pancakes everyday.

disfan07
01-20-2010, 01:44 AM
I'm pretty sure they do serve waffles and pancakes.

The menus on allearsnet are not always complete.

scottish mum
01-20-2010, 02:11 AM
They sold them the last time I was there, hopefully its just a mistake on the website

wtrmlnlabs
01-20-2010, 06:15 AM
We were just there in December and had waffles at All Star Movies. Can't imagine they'd change it.

southcarolinagirl
01-20-2010, 06:18 AM
My DS had Mickey waffles every morning we were @ ASMo in June. Now, Pop Century serves POP waffles but not Mickeys.

JustAGirl
01-20-2010, 06:58 AM
OK thanx you guys I just wanted some confirmation. I was hoping that was a mistake. I hope they serve pancakes too because were not waffle lovers but my kids would scarf down pancakes in a minute .I cant wait to try my first mickey waffle though:)

puffkin
01-20-2010, 07:51 AM
We were just there in December and had waffles at All Star Movies. Can't imagine they'd change it.

Us too. DS and I had them both mornings we were there. We typically stay DVC and do breakfasts in the room, so when we do stay at a regular resort this is always a highlight for him!

mom2maggie
01-20-2010, 08:02 AM
I can't remember if they had Mickey waffles, but they definitely had pancakes when we visited.

MickQuinn
01-20-2010, 08:03 AM
The dining link here on dis

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=346

lists a Roxy platter with pancakes and French toast. They also mention, "assorted breakfast items" so it is hard to tell.

This was updated on 12/09 versus the all ears menu on 4/09.

SmallWorld71
01-20-2010, 10:55 AM
I find the selections at the AllStar resorts to be much more comprehensive than what is listed on allears. There are multiple stations open for breakfast with lots of different options. :thumbsup2

GoofyGoober
01-20-2010, 01:39 PM
I stayed at the all star sports last time I went, and I could swear I saw mouse-shaped pancakes. Maybe I'm wrong though.

xipetotec
01-20-2010, 02:57 PM
Mickey Waffles or Pancakes!!! Matter of fact I just checked allears.net and they dont even serve regular waffles! My kids doesnt like bacon and eggs.... Who has stayed at All Star Movies? I need to know if maybe there was a mistake. The other value resort restaurants just offer so much more when it comes to Breakfast. I cant believe all they serve is eggs etc. and no waffles or pancakes.

Ive heard so much about the Mickey Waffles I really want to taste them and my kids would eat Pancakes every morning for breakfast. Should I call WDW and change my reservation to the All Stars Music??? This is my first time going to WDW and i was going to ASM based on the decor etc.

If this is the case, it is a new development. Last I was there, they definitely had them! ( albeit, that was a couple of years ago ). It's MY favorite thing to have for breakfast there ( nevermind my son's! ) :confused3

JustAGirl
01-20-2010, 05:38 PM
You know what I wonder if there are diffrent mickey waffles throughout the resorts...I read this one post and a woman said she woke up early and traveled all the way to the animal kingdom lodge just to try the mickey waffles and i was confused because i was like dont they serve them at almost all of the resorts ? I dunno .... she said they were delicious and had a special coating on them.

JustAGirl
01-20-2010, 05:39 PM
The dining link here on dis

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=346

lists a Roxy platter with pancakes and French toast. They also mention, "assorted breakfast items" so it is hard to tell.

This was updated on 12/09 versus the all ears menu on 4/09.

thanx for the link

Daddy_of_Princesses
01-20-2010, 07:53 PM
I stayed at All-Star Movies, and my kids loved it. It was a few years ago so I don't remember if they had the mickey ears pancakes or not, but it isn't that far from the other two All-Star resorts. Very short drive if anything.

brettcw23
01-20-2010, 10:24 PM
I'd call the resort just to make sure. The last thing you want is the kids to be disappointed at the happiest place on Earth!