PDA

View Full Version : Grad Nights

TanyaNMJ
01-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Planning the kids' (ages 4 and 6) first trip to WDW and are finalizing are dates. Was all set to go 4/29 to 5/4 when I discovered there were HS grad nights on the 30th, 1st and 2nd. Any idea how this would impact us in terms of NOISE and crowds? DOn't really know what these nights entail? We can go a couple of weeks later - is that a better idea?

Anyway, we're spending a majority of our time at MK, Epcot and AK and are staying at either the Poly or WL.

Thanks for any advice/expertise!

OJMom
01-20-2010, 10:07 AM
We are also planning a trip April 24 to May1 so I have been looking into this. Grad nights this year are being held at the Magic Kingdom. The park will close at 7:00 pm on those nights and will reopen at 10 pm for graduating seniors. We are just planning on avoiding the MK on the those days. Also, I don't think there is one on May 2nd. I don't think you will hear any extra noise from the WL. Maybe a little from the beach at the Poly, but I don't think you would hear anything from your room. This will be our third year in a row going end of April/beginning of May. I think it's a great time to go!