PDA

View Full Version : Going with 3y/o DD and 4mo and DW, 1BR or 2BR villas anyone thoughts?

Tristen79
01-18-2010, 07:16 PM
We are looking at going down in late October or December as we love the holiday offerings. My question is since we have a 3 y/o and an infant that will be on different sleeping patterns is the 1BR Villa enough to have space for everyone. We have done the standard room and read out in the hall while the DD was trying to sleep and NEVER again!

Any thoughts from folks that have traveled this path before?

cmrules
01-18-2010, 07:21 PM
I've done the one bedroom with a preschooler and an infant and it worked out great! We were at VWL and there is a really nice sized walk in closet off of the master and master bath. We set up the pack n play in there for the baby and put the preschooler on the pull out couch and then we had the master all to ourselves. Best vacation set up we ever had. Worked well for nap time and bed time. It is a really nice closet, I'm not an evil mom or anything:lovestruc

Tristen79
01-18-2010, 07:35 PM
:wizard:

Perditamarie
01-18-2010, 09:31 PM
Definately a 1 bdrm....a 2 bdrm is so huge, you will feel far, far away and check on the kid/s so often you'll just end up waking them!