PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone sell potty seats at WDW?

jandkmom
01-18-2010, 05:45 PM
Hey everyone!
We leave for our trip in 3 days (!!!!) :banana:and I was wondering what folks did when they have a newly potty-trained toddler during their stay. My son is too small to use the toilet without a potty seat, and we are bringing a foldable one when we are out and about. However, I'd like a regular potty seat for the hotel room and I don't really want to pack one. Do you know anywhere that sells them down there (I won't have a car so going to a regular store is tough.

Thanks!

bakalorber
01-18-2010, 06:45 PM
They sell portable ones that fold up. Don't know about the quality but saw them at babies r us. They should be small enough for a suitcase.

mickeymaker2003
01-18-2010, 09:34 PM
If you need other stuff too, you could try wegoshop. Many others on the board recommend them. They charge a flat fee and will shop wherever you want. If you have them go to a Super Walmart, they could buy the potty seat, any diapers/pull-ups you need, snacks, breakfast foods, fruit, beverages, etc. They charge whatever the store charges, plus a delivery/service charge.

It seems like it might be a good fit for you.

jmartinez1895
01-18-2010, 10:23 PM
https://www.all-about-kids.com/rentals
this company rents baby items to people at Disney, but because of the nature of the item they do not rent potty seats, but you can buy one for $20.00 and I think they will deliver it to your resort.