PDA

View Full Version : Phineas & Ferb Products

Kanga+2Roos
01-17-2010, 07:30 AM
I know there's a lot of Phineas & Ferb fans on the board so I thought we could help each other out by posting when we find something new out there.

Yesterday we found P&F fruit snacks by Kelloggs (yes, I know they're not healthy, but come on, Phineas & Ferb shapes!) This week we also found two new styles of tshirts at Walmart in the boys department--one has P&F with Perry on a surfboard & the other has Agent P & Dufenshmirtz (sp?). They were $7. :thumbsup2

Any other sightings?

mdsouth
01-17-2010, 08:01 AM
Thanks for starting this thread! :thumbsup2

For Christmas, my DD wanted Phineas and Ferb dolls.

I found the stuffed dolls (stuffed animals) online at disneystore.com.

They were around 10.00 each and are 8 inches tall. They are really cute.
Disney Store also had a larger talking Perry for 24.00 I think.

My DD would love a set of the characters that are small and plastic. You can find sets like these for all sorts of Disney shows (small plastic characters like: Snow White, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, etc).

The sets are in the parks and even in stores here at home TRU and Walmart. Now, if only Disney would make a Phineas and Ferb set!

syko
01-17-2010, 08:19 AM
P & F are at WDW!!!!!

I do not know where they will be, but the had them in Epcot during the 1/2 marathon last week.

mommy2princesses0309
01-17-2010, 07:29 PM
We just got back from WDW yesterday and did not see P & F anywhere or hear of them being around :( We are huge fans here, I hope they do start making appearances !

Ericandus
01-20-2010, 10:45 PM
We were there Jan 3-13 and no sightings for us either! I did find a super cute long sleeved t-shirt with P&F and Perry on it at Target in December. Got it for my DS for Christmas!! It was in the youth dept. (8-16 sizes) I almost bought one for myself too! I bet I could squeeze into an XL!! :rotfl2:

Heidict
01-21-2010, 07:56 AM
I know there's a lot of Phineas & Ferb fans on the board so I thought we could help each other out by posting when we find something new out there.

Yesterday we found P&F fruit snacks by Kelloggs (yes, I know they're not healthy, but come on, Phineas & Ferb shapes!) This week we also found two new styles of tshirts at Walmart in the boys department--one has P&F with Perry on a surfboard & the other has Agent P & Dufenshmirtz (sp?). They were $7. :thumbsup2

Any other sightings?

Oh, looks like I will be needing to go by Walmart after work. My DD would love these shirts.

Thanks for starting the thread, I never seem to find anything P&F related.

monkey30
01-21-2010, 10:15 AM
We are hoping to find them there that would make the kids whole trip...in fact we are watching P&F right now as I type this!!

sshaw10060
01-21-2010, 01:24 PM
We were at Downtown Disney last night. The only merchandise we saw was a T-shirt at the World of Disney.

RD-SOX
01-21-2010, 06:49 PM
I hope they make an appearance in July... my kids love them

Lady V
01-22-2010, 07:36 AM
That would be an awesome character meal!! I wish!!!

alyssa810
01-22-2010, 07:44 AM
Haha Chez Platypus!

I got my DS a long sleeve t-shirt at Target as well as the small plushes they had at the Disney Store. They had Phineas, Ferb, and Perry but when I asked about Candace the CM was like ???

Tomorrow starts our vacation, so we'll be on the look out and I'll post if I see them anywhere!

PHXscuba
01-22-2010, 03:07 PM
I saw Phineas and Ferb Valentines (the cheap 1.99 kind) at Target this morning. Love the show!

PHXscuba

minnie4me
01-22-2010, 04:54 PM
alyssa810, we'll be anxiously awaiting your report !!
Have a great trip !!

Kanga+2Roos
01-22-2010, 11:36 PM
Ooh, we definitely will have to pick up the Valentines! Looks like we're getting a few sightings--I love the idea of a Chez Platapus at Disney! ;) What is taking Disney so long to pull the show into the Parks!

Thanks everyone--let's keep this going! :cool1:

Brancaneve
01-23-2010, 12:10 AM
What we really need is the Productanator!

mgmsmommy
01-23-2010, 08:52 PM
Hey just wanted to let ya all know that I found a Phineas & Ferb CD at Target this morning. Me & my kids been listening & singing along all day it has 26 tracks!

MiniGirl
01-23-2010, 09:54 PM
Ooh, we definitely will have to pick up the Valentines! Looks like we're getting a few sightings--I love the idea of a Chez Platapus at Disney! ;) What is taking Disney so long to pull the show into the Parks!
Thanks everyone--let's keep this going! :cool1:

Of course, I don't know for sure, but I think Disney was kind of taken by surprise at how hugely popular this show is. It takes a while to get products developed and production started.

I think the same thing happened with HSM. It seemed to take a long time to bring it into the parks, but merchandise was available right away for the 2nd and 3rd movies.

For several other movies, merchandise was out right away and the popularity just didn't seem to meet expectations. KWIM?

Regardless, we'd love to see P&F in the parks -- and Dr. Doofenshmirtz, too. We love him. We're big fans in this house, too.

GatorandNole
01-28-2010, 05:45 AM

Any other sightings?

Where did you find the P & F fruit snacks? I have been looking for them for goody bags. Thank you for starting this thread.

stacy347
01-28-2010, 06:39 AM
Where did you find the P & F fruit snacks? I have been looking for them for goody bags. Thank you for starting this thread.

I was able to get one box at Kroger a couple of days ago. They were completely wiped out! Good luck!

minnie4me
01-28-2010, 06:41 AM
I have seen them at our local grocery chain, and Walmart. Maybe Target too, I forget if I looked there.

minnie4me
03-05-2010, 03:49 PM
I am reviving this older post...
yesterday, 3/4/10 I stopped in our local Toysrus to look for some action figures. Of course, as usual, they didn't have what I wanted:sad2:. But, at the end of the aisle were a few P&F toys:woohoo:. There was a pack of Phineas/Ferb/Dr. D/Perry plastic characters. But I don't think they moved. Were short and chunkie. There was some sort of Perry that talked I believe. And there were numerous hooks with tags, but no products yet. I did see a "whoopie cushion" for like $2.99, can't wait for that one :rolleyes:!!
Thought I would let you know what I saw and hope someone else sees more products !!

Deesknee
03-05-2010, 04:06 PM
What we really need is the Productanator!:rotfl:

mdsouth
03-05-2010, 07:44 PM
I am reviving this older post...
yesterday, 3/4/10 I stopped in our local Toysrus to look for some action figures. Of course, as usual, they didn't have what I wanted:sad2:. But, at the end of the aisle were a few P&F toys:woohoo:. There was a pack of Phineas/Ferb/Dr. D/Perry plastic characters. But I don't think they moved. Were short and chunkie. There was some sort of Perry that talked I believe. And there were numerous hooks with tags, but no products yet. I did see a "whoopie cushion" for like $2.99, can't wait for that one :rolleyes:!!
Thought I would let you know what I saw and hope someone else sees more products !!

Thanks so much for the update! My DD's birthday is later this month and I am sure she would love some P&F toys. I think I will check out the little figures - she has other little figures that she loves to play with so these might be perfect for her!

I just checked out the ToysRUs website and saw they have the P & F DS video game and another video game. I think the second video game is one of those one that you just plug into your tv set and play without having to have a special gaming system. It is around 30.00. I think I will pass on it since my DD is not into video games. There is also some type of Crayola Explosion P&F coloring set too.
I don't know what that is either.

tinkermom23
03-05-2010, 08:44 PM
Last week I got P&F Pj's for DS10 at Walmart. He won't wear the top but loves bottoms and for $7 I was happy.

I found a yellow P&F t-shirt at Target for $12 and they had a Perry one too. There was only one on the rack and I bought it. I checked another Target and they didn't have any.

I don't know why it's so hard to find these guys?

mamaLori05
03-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Our target had P&F t-shirts folded up on a t-shirt table with other cartoon characters. They were in the boys section.

Perditamarie
03-05-2010, 09:45 PM
found some crazy cute P&F boys swim trunks at Walmart for $8...Ferb is wearing his pucca shell necklace!

Davids-Coco
03-06-2010, 12:06 AM
There are some great tees on disney store too. I love the crest one.

Mandychelle79
03-06-2010, 12:08 AM
My kids have decided that for halloween Alex is going to be Phineas, Bradyn wants to be Candace or Isabella, Scott ( hubby) can be either perry or ferb and me, I get to be the Mom? WTH? Im mom everyday.

michellebelle
03-06-2010, 08:27 AM
I also found the Perry Pjs at Wal-mart in the boys section as well as the SUPER CUTE swim trunks.

LWatson
03-06-2010, 08:05 PM
We picked up the P&F Fruit snacks today too. We got the last box and the dad behind us goes "Crap that was the last one." If his kid had been younger we would have given them to him, but he was like 11.

lauralong81
03-06-2010, 09:46 PM
yeah!!! we love P&F too!
Just like everyone else, found t's at Target.... going to look at Walmart too!

minnie4me
03-07-2010, 07:12 AM
I haven't been able to find anything at our local Walmarts. I am going on a mission for the swim trunks. Were they boy sized I would need a 6 or 7 ?
Did find a tee at Target, but the XS size was still too big for DS. It seems to be a hit or miss thing, and I keep missing !!:sad2:

Perditamarie
03-07-2010, 07:16 AM
I haven't been able to find anything at our local Walmarts. I am going on a mission for the swim trunks. Were they boy sized I would need a 6 or 7 ?
Did find a tee at Target, but the XS size was still too big for DS. It seems to be a hit or miss thing, and I keep missing !!:sad2:

The bathing suits looked like they were just put out...on the other side of the rack of OP trunks and they did have boys sizes xs-xl. So, keep a sharp lookout!

Kanga+2Roos
03-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Wow, this is great! I never even thought of checking the swimsuit section! I did get the summer pj's at Walmart for both boys. I am definitely on my way to TRU to pick up some Easter basket goodies! :thumbsup2

Now if they would only come out with some birthday party decorations in the next month I'd be all set... :rolleyes1

Thanks for all the sightings everyone! :hug:

Mkrop
03-08-2010, 12:38 PM
I got a P&F Surprise Ink book at Kohl's today. Fruit snacks were at our local Acme grocery store.

I need to find those hard platic P&F figures for Easter!!!!:thumbsup2

PrncessA
03-08-2010, 02:23 PM
I hope my TRU has some figures! DD and DS are having their P&F bithday party next Thursday and so far it is impossible to find much merchandise.

Yay for the fruit snacks!! I hope I can find them!!!

syko
03-09-2010, 07:38 AM
This is only something I have heard, but JoJo is leaving the play and dine in HS and that P&F will be doing it!!!!!!!

stacy347
03-09-2010, 09:22 AM
This is only something I have heard, but JoJo is leaving the play and dine in HS and that P&F will be doing it!!!!!!!

OK, I know rumors run rampant on these boards but I really hope this turns out to be true ~ especially if it happens by May!!!

minnie4me
03-11-2010, 02:45 PM
managed to snag the swim trunks at Walmart today, also found 2 different P&F tees at JC Penneys !! (size 4-7) DS wears a size 7 mostly, but got this in a M (5/6), so they run alittle big.

Poohbug
03-11-2010, 03:34 PM
I just went to TRU to see if I could find any P&F toys. I found P&F action figures on the skateboard and just a skateboard toy with different(Perry) tops. I also found the crayola P&F. I was really looking for the plastic figures but they were not there.

MaryKLady
03-11-2010, 05:50 PM
What we really need is the Productanator!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

minnie4me
03-11-2010, 08:15 PM
DS chose P&F on the skateboard today. He had to spend his own money on it, but he is thrilled. THe skateboard doesn't really launch very far, but he didn't seem to mind. He had more fun making P&F do tricks on it. P&F's arms are jointed at the pits, but no other body parts move. The helmets come off, and they are dressed in their clothes, so they are really cute. He is saving for a Galactic Heroes toy (which he has way more than enough money for) but he "just couldn't pass up a P&F toy !!"

PrncessA
03-11-2010, 11:20 PM
I was able to find the Phineas and Ferb toys at the TRU today. I would have walked right past them if DS hadn't spotted them. They were in the same aisle as the Toy Story items. I was hoping for at least one of the surfing P&F, Perry and Doofenshmirtz and one of Candace and Phineas. The store had 3 of the skateboarding P&F, 2 surfing and only one Perry set left, no Candace. I grabbed the two I needed (no Candace though :( ) and I am planning to use them on the cake I am making next week.

They also had the talking Perry, the finger skateboards and beanie dolls. They had plenty of those. I am going to another one this weekend and hope to find the Candace figure! Thanks for the heads up!!!

Davids-Coco
03-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Picked up a Perry at the disney store yesterday... one lone perry hanging out with lots of P&Fs.

Sgt Mickey
03-12-2010, 11:56 AM
I usually never buy fruit snacks but I did find some toy story ones so I bought them for the trip I will have to look the Phineas and Ferb ones now.:rotfl: Have to set the mood.

cheshiregirl
03-12-2010, 11:31 PM
We got the Backyard Beach P&F tonight. Our TRU also did not have the Candace set--it seems to be the hard one to find, as they had plenty of the other 3 sets.

Kanga+2Roos
03-13-2010, 05:23 PM
I was able to find the Phineas and Ferb toys at the TRU today. I would have walked right past them if DS hadn't spotted them. They were in the same aisle as the Toy Story items. I was hoping for at least one of the surfing P&F, Perry and Doofenshmirtz and one of Candace and Phineas. The store had 3 of the skateboarding P&F, 2 surfing and only one Perry set left, no Candace. I grabbed the two I needed (no Candace though :( ) and I am planning to use them on the cake I am making next week.

They also had the talking Perry, the finger skateboards and beanie dolls. They had plenty of those. I am going to another one this weekend and hope to find the Candace figure! Thanks for the heads up!!!

That is exactly what I was planning to do is use them on a birthday cake! I think they would be cute--now to figure out what to use to decorate for the rest of the party! Time to get creative--if anyone has ideas, chime in! popcorn::

Thanks!

minnie4me
03-13-2010, 05:36 PM
can you do a tree, P&F always sit under that big tree...

Kanga+2Roos
03-13-2010, 08:49 PM
Yes, a tree would be something--I should be able to track down a paper cutout one or better yet put the kids to work putting one together! Another brainstorm I had tonight was to do a backyard beach theme (if the TRU set would work for the cake). I know they had a lot of party stuff at dollar tree with tiki's on it (at least last summer). I'm starting to like this!

Hmm...would it be inhumane to make our white dog green for just one day? :lmao:

PrncessA
03-13-2010, 09:57 PM
That is exactly what I was planning to do is use them on a birthday cake! I think they would be cute--now to figure out what to use to decorate for the rest of the party! Time to get creative--if anyone has ideas, chime in! popcorn::

Thanks!

I just finished putting together the treat bags for the party. I ended up finding P&F stickers and temporary tattoos on Ebay and bought some of them. I also bought some personalized mini candy bar wrappers and personalized iron transfers for t-shirts on Ebay.

I added non-disney bubbles and a eye glass thingy and a Disney kazoo (didn't have one left over to put in the picture). The party is being held at a bounce house that provides all the other decorations so I'm not bothering with that. If I was however I would go with bright primary colors. I will post a picture of the cake later in the week.

Here are the goody bags:

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/witteckdisneyphotos/100_2311.jpg

Here are the transfers, I haven't got them ironed on yet. DS picked Ferb because he is "cool" and doesn't talk alot, which is funny since DS hasn't stopped talking for two weeks straight. LOL

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/witteckdisneyphotos/100_2312.jpg

minnie4me
03-14-2010, 07:17 AM
PrncessA, your iron-ons look really cute !! Where did you find the stickers?

Kanga, I think the backyard beach would be awesome if you had the surfing P&F !! Good luck with the cake and I'd love to see pics of it !!

mdsouth
03-14-2010, 08:21 AM
Yes, a tree would be something--I should be able to track down a paper cutout one or better yet put the kids to work putting one together! Another brainstorm I had tonight was to do a backyard beach theme (if the TRU set would work for the cake). I know they had a lot of party stuff at dollar tree with tiki's on it (at least last summer). I'm starting to like this!

Hmm...would it be inhumane to make our white dog green for just one day? :lmao:

I just had to laugh thinking you might dye your dog green for the occassion! :lmao:

But the problem would be he or she would probably stay green for weeks! -:scared1:-Is there any of that shampoo out hair color that is green?

I would try finding or making him a little green costume/tshirt to wear instead of dyeing the dog. Check out pet supply areas in Walmart and Target, you might get lucky since St. Patrick's day is just around the corner.

I think getting the tropical decorations from Dollar Tree is a great idea! It seems like they are out a lot. Hopefully you will get lucky!

mdsouth
03-14-2010, 08:26 AM
We got the Backyard Beach P&F tonight. Our TRU also did not have the Candace set--it seems to be the hard one to find, as they had plenty of the other 3 sets.

I bought two sets - the one with Phineas and Ferb on the skateboard in their clothes and the set with Dr. D. and Agent Perry. The only other one I saw in the store on on the packages was the one of P & F in their Hawaiian get-ups.
I am giving them to my DD for her birthday in a couple of weeks. She would love, love, love Candace and Isabella. Does anyone know if there is an Isabella figure?

My DD's birthday is coming up and she asked her grandmother to make her a Candace doll. She has P & F and Perry (the 7 inch dolls) that she received for Christmas this year from Santa.

Thank goodness, my mom is a great seamstress and is making the Candace doll. She got on the Internet to make sure she got her outfit and face as close as possible.

minnie4me
03-15-2010, 05:13 PM
mdsouth
No Isabella that I know of...but maybe more stuff will pop up later in the year, apparently toys come out in phases... Ds wants the Candace set so he can get Phineas with a guitar, he likes to "rock out" with Rock band Lego !!
Would love to see a pic of the Candace when your mom gets it done !!

kstinw19
03-15-2010, 05:35 PM
Oh I hope that we see them in the parks next month! We are such big fans and my kids are them.

My dd (oldest - age 9) is Candace to a T, ds 8 is Phineas, ds 5 is Ferb and my 2 year old definitely leads a double life as Perry!

I think I will try and do shirts for them before we go!

Thanks for the idea :thumbsup2

Poohbug
03-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Hunting for P&F stuff again today. I found the Perry and Dr. D set. I also saw an acoustic guitar with P&F on it.

My Walmart did not have any of the swim trunks but they did have some Perry shirts on clearance. They also had a hat with P&F but it said "here comes trouble"??:confused3 I don't really get that saying with P&F. It should have said "I know what we are going to do today!".

No sight of Candace. I am trying to find little toys for the boys. I am making a treasure hunt for them to do while on spring vacation.

2boys2love4ever
03-16-2010, 05:52 PM
I'm not sure if this is just locally or not (south east), but when I walked into my Walgreen's pharmacy store I took a detour down the Easter aisle and to my surprise, on the top shelf was an entire Toy Story basket. Then to greater surprise, there was a Phineas and Ferb Easter basket with a frisbee, beach ball, stickers, tattooes, candy, and some other stuff. I took a picture on my phone, but not sure how to post. The bags for selling for $19.99.

mdsouth
03-16-2010, 10:16 PM
mdsouth
No Isabella that I know of...but maybe more stuff will pop up later in the year, apparently toys come out in phases... Ds wants the Candace set so he can get Phineas with a guitar, he likes to "rock out" with Rock band Lego !!
Would love to see a pic of the Candace when your mom gets it done !!

My DD's birthday is next week, so when she gets it, I will post a photo of the Candace doll my mom is making for her.

PrncessA
03-17-2010, 12:26 AM
I'm not sure if this is just locally or not (south east), but when I walked into my Walgreen's pharmacy store I took a detour down the Easter aisle and to my surprise, on the top shelf was an entire Toy Story basket. Then to greater surprise, there was a Phineas and Ferb Easter basket with a frisbee, beach ball, stickers, tattooes, candy, and some other stuff. I took a picture on my phone, but not sure how to post. The bags for selling for $19.99.

Wow, guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow!

diamondpixienc
03-17-2010, 07:24 AM
I truly appreciate the heads up on F&P items. The only toys I have been able to find were the F & P stuffed dolls at our local Disney Store. Now, I have been luck enough to find some t-shirts at WalMart but other than that not much. You guys rock thanks :goodvibes

2boys2love4ever
03-17-2010, 05:53 PM
Just left Walmart and they had Perry pajamas. Short-sleeved shirt and long pants. Very cute and priced at $12. They were in the boys section and had sizes ranging from XS 4/5 to XL 11/12. It looks like they were just put out. I hadn't seen them at either of our other two local Walmarts. I wonder if they are ordered just by that individual store personnel so that not every store carries the same thing? I also saw the Perry shirt (black... too hot for the summer, I think) that someone else mentioned and the turquoise P&F with Perry on a surfboard but all they had left were sizes XL and up (too big for my guys).

I'll be hitting Toys R Us tomorow to check on their P&F collection to save for upcoming birthdays. I hope they have something left.

mychicks
03-18-2010, 08:48 AM
Found the figures at my local toys r us yesterday, except the Candace set. Target had notebooks and folders also.

2boys2love4ever
03-18-2010, 12:36 PM
My mom found a child's baseball cap with Phineas and Ferb on the front (both wearing safari type hats) with the quote "What are you going to do today?". It is blue in color and sells for $14.99. They had a promotion where you buy any one hat and get half off the other. I just checked the website for the company and saw the actual picture of the hat after typing "phineas" in the search field. I don't think we can list links to websites but the store is Lids and you can find one in most malls.

Also, did not find any of the P&F toys at TRU. They were all out. They do have the signage for a regular spot (like the Spiderman, Tonka, Toy Story items) in the action figure aisle, so I guess more will come. They did have the transforming Perry (turns inside out to change from Agent P to Perry) for $17.99.

I am in search of just stickers and tattoes that I can buy in a store (not on ebay)... if anyone comes across some, let us know

redwingfan3991
03-19-2010, 06:42 AM
I just have say, thanks so much for posting about the bathing suit!
My son is a huge P&F fan. I was able to get him the bathing suit
for his bday for our upcoming cruise. I had it so all he could see were
the surfboards on the one leg, and he was like oh, a bathing suit, then
he unrolled it and saw that it had P&F on the other leg. He liked it so much
he wanted to wear it to school as a pair of shorts!!:lmao: Mean mom said NO!!!

2boys2love4ever
03-22-2010, 07:29 AM
Disney Store online has several P&F t-shirts on sale. They are also selling the transforming Agent P for a few dollars more than TRU at $19.95. They also have the P&F plastic figures (Mr. D's uglinator, P&F skateboard launcher and P&F Surfin Tidal Wave) - not sure how the price compares to TRU, but these are $12.50. Didn't see Candace figure yet.

2boys2love4ever
03-23-2010, 11:57 AM
I went to Toys R Us today to purchase Toy Story 2 (already sold out!) and they were putting out a display of the P&F Gaggle Head dolls (adverstised as the "Wacky Talking Plush that you toss". They are about three inches high and when you toss them around they say different phrases in the characters "voice". They had Phineas, Ferb, Agent P and Dr. D each for $7.99

I'm amazed that I keep stumbling across this stuff but want to post when I see something for the really big P&F fans out there.;)

Bibbidi
04-02-2010, 08:50 PM
The 4-pack of Phineas, Ferb, Agent P and Dr. Doofenschmirtz is available for $9.99 on tru.com. It was previously listed for $14.99. I think the sale is good through 4/3.