PDA

View Full Version : Double Stroller Suggestions?

Red_Rider
01-16-2010, 08:04 PM
Hi All,

So we are looking to get a new double stroller for our trip to Disney; we currently have a Joovy Caboose Ultra Light (Sit N' Stand) but because of the collapsed size and the fact that both of my kids can't nap in it at the same time -- we are looking to get another for the trip. I would love any suggestions anyone might have.

Thanks in advance....

aidtrismommy
01-17-2010, 07:16 AM
How old are the kids? I have a Maclaren Twin Techno. It is a fabulous stroller and worth every penny. There are cheaper alternatives, but this one reclines fully and drives really easily.

Red_Rider
01-17-2010, 08:54 AM
When we go my kids will be 4 and 1 -- I'll have to look online at that one. Thank you for the suggestion :) :) :)

catrax
01-17-2010, 10:27 AM
When we went with our 2 and 4 year olds, we used the Chicco Citta double stroller which was pretty good. It collapses like an umbrella stroller and it carries a good deal of weight. It takes a bit of practice to get the hang of opening and closing, but it's worth it in the long run. You can sit on the bus and old it between your legs! Also, it maneuvers pretty well, is easy to find in the sea of other strollers and has plenty of storage space. These can be kind of hard to find these days - we got ours "gently" used. The best part, by far, was that it folded so compactly - after just a couple days in the park, you'll appreciate that!

Native NYer
01-17-2010, 11:04 AM
We brought a Maclaren Twin Triumph in August. It was light and folded easily. Plus Maclaren sells a mesh bag made for their double strollers. We used that and didn't need a diaper bag at all.

byerspc
01-31-2010, 09:01 PM
I would toss my vote for the techno too.
we just ordered one for our 9/2010 trip. Had two mac volos last year and loved them but will have another little one with us this year :-)

Check out the store on ebay from babyproductstore. They offer outlet prices on new macs. We have bought three from them so far.
The latest was an 08 floor model techno twin for 130 with free shipping.